Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Terrifying Moo photo from #BlogHer14

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Terrifying Moo photo from #BlogHer14
July 28, 2014

I don't know who this blogger is, but she was at some Happy Meal Beanie Baby party.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Re: Terrifying Moo photo from #BlogHer14
July 28, 2014
Somebody went to community college and got a graphic design certificate, didn't they???? thumbs upup
July 28, 2014
Derp. :drool

I mean, really, that's all I got.
July 28, 2014
Okay, that big face in the corner is scaring the hell out of me...I guess that's one creepy way of making herself the focus of her loaf's life two faces puking

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
July 29, 2014
Lack of dental care is a hell of a thing.
July 29, 2014
barbur

:spin It reminds me of those "Omniscient Baby-in-the-Sky" scenes from Teletubbies. That shit was almost scary!

It takes a child to raze a village.
July 29, 2014
stillwaters
Somebody went to community college and got a graphic design certificate, didn't they???? thumbs upup

I taught myself, and I'm better than that by a LOOOONNNNNG shot. What program is she using? Microsoft Paint?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 29, 2014
Eww! That huuuuggge face and gummy smile are enough to make me want to gag! two faces puking
July 29, 2014
I can't believe a dick got close enough to impregnate that creature.
July 30, 2014
Medusa

Hey, to some guys, any port in a storm... two faces puking

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
July 30, 2014
God, at first glance I thought that background pic of her and the loaf was a man! She needs to choose a more flattering wardrobe too because that fitted T-shirt does nothing to camouflage that flabby gut of hers.thumbs updown

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 30, 2014
She looks like a prison dyke.

Fucking christ almighty!

Are guys really THAT desperate for a gaping hole?

And why do people who look like this reproduce?

It's evidence of Idiocracy in action.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
July 31, 2014
cj
barbur

:spin It reminds me of those "Omniscient Baby-in-the-Sky" scenes from Teletubbies. That shit was almost scary!

Looks like some guy's TINKY WINKY worked! waving hellolarious

But yeah, the Sun Baby was just creepy (not like the rest of the show was any better, though.) As far as the graphic, I could whip up something far better than that any morning before breakfast -- using programs from the Windows 95/98 era. Putting her own ugly mug in the picture does nothing but advertise to the world "Look at me! I'm a TARDMAWM!"

*sigh* I guess even the people with extremely low IQs figure out how to "put tab A into slot B" -- and more likely than not, we get to pay for the results.
July 31, 2014
popcornculturejunkie
Medusa

Hey, to some guys, any port in a storm... two faces puking

Or he ain't such a catch himself and it was a pity fuck.

You'd think that these cows would put Dad in the picture as well; it takes a sperm and egg to make that baby, yanno. I suppose the moo doesn't take into account how people might interpret the picture when the father is left out?
July 31, 2014
I like how the bib says "tiny & squeaky." Not necessary a combo you'd want to boast about, IMO. Is she the mother of a rat?
August 01, 2014
drlove0378
"Look at me! I'm a TARDMAWM!"
waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login