Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Osho on Mother Teresa and overpopulation

Posted by cfdavep 
Osho on Mother Teresa and overpopulation
July 28, 2014
This is on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaA5aOpPRoM

I don't know if anyone here has heard of Osho. I think he was involved in that cult thing in Oregon. He was CF and I love listening to him. He says that BC and abortion are the only way women can be equal to men. Few say that today.

"OSHO: If You Love This Planet, Absolute Birth Control Is Needed"
Re: Osho on Mother Treasa and overpopulation
July 29, 2014
Thank you for that, I didn't know about Osho but now I think he was one amazing dude! If only there were more people like him around...
July 29, 2014
NO ONE can be considered "green" if they're popping out babies like a fucking Pez dispenser. It makes me sick to see gas guzzling SMooV's about town carting around 4 kids, an inpig cow, and sporting a bunch of, "Save the Planet!' bumper stickers scattered about among the stick famblee onesthumbs updown

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 29, 2014
Omg that is hilarious! There's this nutjob I know from elsewhere on the internets... Shit, I have to change some details because I have the same nickname here...
Uh anyways, HE had five kids by this spouse and then up and left them all one day when the oldest was the same age as a tragedy that forever messed up this GUY's emotional functioning.
Occasionally I check out this weirdo's FB page and HE posts a LOT of stuff from this Osho person, and some drama about how leaving the kids was somehow related to saving the planet. For a higher purpose!!! Forever 350!!! Unicorns and pernmaculturez take me away!

It's just really funny to me in context of knowing this person who is/was so focused on pregnancy, feeling the body's NEED to make more babies, obsessing about it, losing herself in relationships. I mean completely losing it. There was no thought in that head that was not a reaction to whomever else was partnered up at the time.

Okay, hopefully I successfully confused everybody googling random life facts of this loser about the gender of which I am speaking.
My husband was appalled that I brought so much drama home. What can I say, I was raised in a cult and I apparently have no radar for people with problems.
July 30, 2014
Funny how someone thinks leaving their kids behind is good for the planet AFTER they had FIVE of them. Osho meant avoiding them for the planet not have them and dump them. People are weird
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login