Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

C-section didn't set well with one Moo

Posted by selidororous 
C-section didn't set well with one Moo
July 29, 2014
Because it's the natchural birfing experience that matters, yanno.....

Two weeks before she gave birth to her fourth child, a Florida hospital threatened to force a C-section on 29-year-old mom Jennifer Goodall "with or without [her] consent," Jezebel reports.

Goodall wanted to try delivering vaginally before agreeing to what would be her fourth cesarean—if it was necessary. But Bayfront Health Port Charlotte also threatened to call the state Department of Children and Families because, the hospital said in a letter to Goodall, a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) could lead to “death or serious injury” to the baby, reports the News Press.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/07/29/mom-threatened-with-c-section-didnt-wantor-child-services/
Re: C-section didn't set well with one Moo
July 29, 2014
Well...all I can say is.... a lot of us here remember Vegitina..... Moo had prev Csection and then insisted on nachural... Loaf stroked in the burfin canal and is now... as her name states.... Vegin' on the taxpayers dime.
July 29, 2014
So there ya go, everyone. Breeders only care about themselves, not their precious, precious loaves. Obviously, if this womban gave ONE DAMN about her child, she would have decided that the caesarean was the only option. Not so! She wants to sluice through her cooter, and the child's health and safety does not count.

I don't understand why anyone would want to push a bowling ball through their vag anyhow. It sounds horrible. I can't imagine a more agonizing thing to do to your body. Moos are a strange, strange bunch. shrug
July 30, 2014
I'm glad she didn't get her way. This would've set a dangerous precedence. When one is a patient in a hospital, he/she needs to follow instructions and do as told by the staff - this includes Moos! The doctors and nurses don't have the time/patience for your stupid ass "birthing plan" that will take away from the proper medical treatment for the baby and mother to survive the procedure. Hospitals are partly to blame for this nonsense: They started letting not only fathers, but mothers, sisters, cousins with video equipment into the room. They set up hotel-like "birthing suites." They give the couple gifts and fancy dinners. Of course these women are going to think they are entitled to special treatment!
July 30, 2014
Jeeez. After 3 C-Sections her baby oven would have likely burst if she had attempted to squat it on out, leaving her AND the loaf either dead or vegetarded.the world 'fail' on flames.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 30, 2014
After 3 c-sections she should have a zipper to just open it up and pop it out... zip it up and wait for the next one to bake. I dunno.... if I HAD to go through this pignasty crap then a C-section would be the way I'd WANT to go. Knock me out (or numb me really good) and take that freekin' thing out of me. WHY do these moos think the birfin process is so wonderful. Guess we'll never get it. (thank goodness)
July 30, 2014
gymrat
I'm glad she didn't get her way. This would've set a dangerous precedence. When one is a patient in a hospital, he/she needs to follow instructions and do as told by the staff - this includes Moos! The doctors and nurses don't have the time/patience for your stupid ass "birthing plan" that will take away from the proper medical treatment for the baby and mother to survive the procedure. Hospitals are partly to blame for this nonsense: They started letting not only fathers, but mothers, sisters, cousins with video equipment into the room. They set up hotel-like "birthing suites." They give the couple gifts and fancy dinners. Of course these women are going to think they are entitled to special treatment!

And this is because hospitals started bring on MBA's rather than clinicians to run them to maximize profits rather than medicine. Follow the money.

mumofsixbirds
I don't understand why anyone would want to push a bowling ball through their vag anyhow. It sounds horrible. I can't imagine a more agonizing thing to do to your body. Moos are a strange, strange bunch. shrug

This. If by some strange happenstance I had found myself pregnant and unable to abort, I would have insisted on a C-section.
July 30, 2014
skyeyes
mumofsixbirds

This. If by some strange happenstance I had found myself pregnant and unable to abort, I would have insisted on a C-section.

+11

Since I equate pregnancy with having a sentient tumor, definitely. Knock me out, open me up, get rid of it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login