Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Pignancy Rumor Past High School angry smiley

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
A Pignancy Rumor Past High School angry smiley
July 30, 2014
All right, so I am a newbie here at Bratfree (esp. with the posting of topics and comments), although I've been a "lurker" for a while. Hello everyone!~ :hello

I'm going into college now and I'm almost 20 years old--but I remember about a year or two ago that in a class in high school there came up the topic of people's futures, especially when and how many kids they were going to have. When I felt like chipping in after their ideas, I simply mentioned "I'm not going to have kids, not interested" and "I wouldn't make a good mom because of that." THEN what I should've expected...a girl that's known for her catty and bitchy behavior said "How do YOU know? How do you know? Along chimed in another chick that has similar tendencies (breeder tendencies, haha). I was kind of taken aback, but, whatever. My decision.
Then another day in the same class I complained about period cramps (I get 'em bad, trust me) and held my abdomen--I think this was the first girl's opportunity (one to retaliate first) to spread a rumor throughout the whole school. Smh. eye rolling smiley So then, I was dealing with a pignancy rumor that even got to the school counselor by teachers. It felt a lot worse, knowing that I was a professed childfree young woman. Then after about two-three weeks, the rumor quit (supposedly). The other students knew me and probably respected me a lot more than that girl anyway.

But now just recently (almost two years after the rumor started), she's told one woman at where I work (she's worked there too, ugh, and just had to bring it to the workplace) that I was so-called "inpig." And I really admire this woman, and so she asked my sister if this was true or not, and sister cleared it up and made the issue go away.

Really?! Is this girl watching like the paparazzi for a "baby-bump" each month?! Maybe she's trying to slander me--I was always that pretty good girl in high school. But it's SO funny that she seems to have nothing else to concentrate on with me, besides my uterus? Next thing you know she'll bring it to my college... Smh. She's the worst kind of breeder--the "slanderous breeder."

More things you all should know is that she's known to have emotional and angry outbursts and acts bitchy at the slightest things. Also quite closed-minded (she believes gay marriage is wrong since a gay couple can't produce their "own" offspring, or, in her words, "can't have cute little babies.") :crz

Pfft, whatever, just ranting. She just has that typical breeder logic...and what can you expect from that? Haha. smile rolling left righteyes2
Re: A Pignancy Rumor Past High School angry smiley
July 30, 2014
I really don't understand why breeders/wannabreeds think that it is either funny or clever to wish an unwanted chyld onto a person. I realize that have some kind of irrational hate for people who don't want to have kyds; though I don't understand it at all. But, if they are so all-fire pro-baybee, why in the hell would they want a chyld to be born to a person who doesn't want it and most likely wouldn't love it at all? If baybees are so awesome, then don't they want that baybee to have a loving parent? Apparently not. Breeder 'logic'.
Re: A Pignancy Rumor Past High School angry smiley
July 30, 2014
She sounds bi-polar. And jealous as hell of you, though why she should be jealous of you for being CF when she could just as easily make the same choice for herself if it sounds good to her is beyond me. I don't get chick politics.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login