Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"My Daughter Is Cruel to Animals & I'm Okay With That" (another one for the animal cruelty archives)

Posted by alana 
To summarize, this twat knows that her idiotically named daughter has a cruel streak and targets animals, but concludes that there's nothing she can do about it until her daughter reaches a point where she can magically understand that she's hurting living creatures and shouldn't do that.

My conclusion: we're going to get another "confessional" article from this mom fifteen years from now wondering why her little brood of failure keeps getting arrested, never acknowledging that it has something to do with her bring a shit parent.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/big_kid/175220/kid_cruel_to_animals
Out of 61 comments, there are only 2 that support this bitch. Many of them are other moos attacking the kid. So maybe there is hope in this world.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
I saw this on my Fakebook wall...and I had to give the cunt my two cents angry flipping off

How adorable....just keep what you've posted here in mind when she's on trial for first-degree murder someday. For the record, I grew up around animals, and my mother would have NEVER tolerated this sick crap from my brothers or myself. Remind me to keep your daughter AND you the hell away from my cat. Idiot.

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
The comment about getting a hysterectomy and dropping off the kyds to a local precinct MIGHT have been me.

I will neither confirm nor deny.
We will be reading about this little hellspawn one in the papers one day, when she either kills an old woman or her best friend for kicks, or breaks into the wrong house and is blown away in one clean shot.

Hopefully dumb moo will survive when Patricia Bateman decides to take things out on her because it is fun. She tortures smaller creatures because you let her.

Time out doesn't work; actually feeling what her victims feel would. She stomps on small animals? Stomp on her foot and show her how it feels. Pulls the dog's tail? Yank her hair, hard. "But that is abyooooose"...bullshit. What she is doing is abuse.

If you can't then maybe you should consider a car seat and a hot car. For both of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
My wife and I have Great Pyrenees. Many years ago we attend an unofficial company picnic function at a local park. Of course we brought our family with us and the two pyrs were a big hit with the kids. Could tell one boy was trouble and kept an eye on him. As we were going to leave he comes up and yanks the big males tail, *HARD*. Luckily the pyrs have really long hair on their tail, like 10". So all he got was a handful of hair and a pissed off dog. To the dogs credit he did not bite the kids head off, or even curl a lip. But he definitely had that look which said "you just fucked up, kid. Of course mommie is on us like stink on shit. Coddling the dumb shit and blaming us. I called the cops to report an act of animal cruelty. They showed up, the wad of hair and bald spot were pretty self evident. Moo and kid had split but one of my coworkers gave up the goods. Address and everything. Cops paid them a visit at home. Never pressed charges but I hope it was a wake up call. I left the company a year or so later for a bump in pay and position. The pyr passed on a few years ago. He never again totally trusted kids. Was never aggressive, but never really wanted to be around anyone younger than teens. He was a great dog. The highest honor in my mind is for a pyr to consider you his equal. I wish I was half the man he thought I was.
I am completely appalled by this cow's attitude and I am so grateful her own kind on CafeMoo ripped her the new asshole she so richly deserved.the world 'fail' on flames

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Mawm is as evil as her spawn is. It's never okay to torture and murder living things. She claims she can't do anything about it? How about a hard smack to the ass whenever hellspawn hurts or tries to hurt an animal? Maybe she'll at least decide that she won't do something if SHE is going to feel some physical pain over it?

Probably not though. If I recall, Jeffrey Dahmer started with animals. Just sayin'.
kidlesskim
I am completely appalled by this cow's attitude and I am so grateful her own kind on CafeMoo ripped her the new asshole she so richly deserved.the world 'fail' on flames

Agreed. What the fuck is with this shoulder shrugging attitude, anyway? She knows that her brat hurts animals, and she knows that her brat doesn't care that she's hurting them, so why would her duaghter ever be left alone with animals? There is something this absolute twat can do about it, but she refuses.
This kyd needs to be in therapy, like YESTERDAY. There is something seriously wrong with her that she likes harming small animals. The fact that moomoo chooses to stick her fingers in her ears and say 'lalala' tells me she is no better than her fucked up daughter.

One day this girl is going to kill a person. If you can harm an innocent animal, you can definitely harm a person. It's only a matter of time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login