Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SO: My Kid Won't Wipe His Ass - Penis Tricks and "Why is Our Wall Yellow?"

Posted by Dorisan 
Kim's thread makes me think this is spin off worthy

The thread was initially about Grand Theft Toddler Grandma, a woman who felt so entitled to the possession of her grandchild that she walked into a McDonald's play area, scooped him up and tried to take off with him, over the protest of his parents. Grandma is now in jail.

Once things died down, the thread went into a wild tangent about penises, diaper explosions, kids who pee up the wall and finger paint with poo.

Some of it is worth a *chuckle* but most of the stories make me think "..and people think this is the life I should be living? Fuuuuuck no."

A few examples:

My DS once told me that his testicles were his best friends.

My 2 year old likes to put his penis and testicles on top of his waistband and walk around like that. He does it with so little fanfare that it generally takes me a few minutes before I realize he's done it and by that time half the store/pool/playground is busting out laughing at him.

I should also mention that he has a significant hydrocele so his testicles are HUGE (think ping pong ball sized) so it's a bizarre sight on this little bitty 2 year old.

I have twin girls and they can still do some gross shit. Ex: during naked time one twin decided to poop and the second twin decided to catch it and pass it to the first twin. Happened so fast and then they had to have a bath immediately. At least it didn't land on the floor?
It really amazes me how these idiot moos find this disgusting shit so hilarious. Makes me wonder if having kids atrophies your brain, or if they just never outgrew poop and booger jokes in the first place
"Naked time"? I know how that works with adults, but for kyds? Oh my. Thank god for the Internets (tm) so we can all learn about bizarre chyld behavior!hysterical laughterz

It takes a child to raze a village.
Our house tonight:

"Hey Honey! Check THIS out!

:: Phoebe presents such priceless quotes as "We do not chase people around with our penises," "Don't pee on your sister," "Put your boobies away, it's time for dinner," and, of course, "Don't wrap your penis around the fork."::

Him: Yeah. Let's not :smn

Then again, the "put your boobies away" one would probably go over well if I did it, seeing as these are well-maintained by virtue of being loaf-free :satan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login