Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Supreme Prick Matt Walsh calls us bigots

Posted by jmc 
Supreme Prick Matt Walsh calls us bigots
July 31, 2014
http://themattwalshblog.com/2014/07/30/kids-cry-public-im-worried-anymore/

Choice excerpts

I spent the first 27 years of my life absorbing our culture’s anti-children prejudice

What the hell planet is he living on??

For so long, I’ve listened to people say horrible, ludicrous, and unacceptable things like “I hate children,” and now I find myself mysteriously worried about accommodating these sullen bigots. As if it’s somehow OK or reasonable for someone to dislike an entire segment of the human population — especially a segment so innocent and lovable, and one that, it should be noted, we’ve all been a member of at one point or another.

Bigots huh? First I don't believe anyone ever told him they flat out HATED children, let alone the many people he is implying here.
Second, no one objects to simply seeing a kid. People object to the noise and gross body fluids that the PARENTS let the kid do. Or they don't want to be around some crunchy mom's unvacced disease vector. None of this has to do with the child merely existing in the public sphere.

This is my family and their happiness is more important to me than your fragile nerves.

Fundies are such considerate people!

My kids deserve to be here as much as you do, and they should no more stay tucked away and hidden than you should.

I don't throw my unwanted food on the ground. Nor do I scream and cry in public. Nor do I shit on a airplane seat. Nor am I patient zero for a mumps outbreak.

I know you don’t love my kids like I do and you don’t delight in their presence like I do, but, frankly, few people delight in yours or love you like your parents do (hopefully), yet you still walk about unashamed. If you can, so can my kids.

....but let one person in the pew in front of me look back with disgust because my daughter keeps saying ‘hi’ to the Jesus statue,
My parents would have beat me within an inch of my life if I would have made any kind of noise while during the church service. And I'm talking about BEFORE kindergarten age.

Prepare yourself, world: my kids cry, poop their pants, make noises at inappropriate times, and they might soon be within earshot of you. They are my family. We are a package deal. Get used to it.

Well, if that's how its going to be then don't be offended when I get up from my seat to move away from you.

every person who makes a production of fleeing from our proximity because my children dared produce a sound.

That would be me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
Re: Supreme Prick Matt Walsh calls us bigots
July 31, 2014
Ah, yes...I love the taste of breeders' tears devil with smile

E-begging hipster douche
Matt spends hours writing and working on the absolute truths you love to read and share. This blog is his primary source of income for him and his family. In order to help Matt keep writing, and to join the community in the battle for the traditional family, please donate. Whether it's a little or a lot, every bit counts. Thank you!

waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious

He calls us bigots? Pot, meet Kettle :yeah

Duhddylion Whine
Someone tells me to kill myself because of my political views and I’ll laugh if off and forget about it four seconds later, but let one person in the pew in front of me look back with disgust because my daughter keeps saying ‘hi’ to the Jesus statue, and I’ll want to escape into a cave until I can recover from the horror of being a minor annoyance to an ill tempered stranger.

I don’t know why I’m like this, but it’s a tragedy.

:Violin :Violin

You have GOT to be joking
After all, the worst a small child can be is irritating. Adults, on the other hand, can be vicious, obnoxious, invasive, irrational, petty, malicious, haughty, bitter, and abusive in a way that no toddler could ever match.

waving hellolarious waving hellolarious This idiot's not a tool; he's the whole damned tool shed! I guess I've been imagining all those threads about kyds and animal cruelty...after all, kyds are just irritating at worst. smile rolling left righteyes2

Pot, meet Kettle redux
This is my family and their happiness is more important to me than your fragile nerves.

Our fragile nerves? None of us are writing these whiny ass blog posts about how the world should worship our milagros pequeños...get the fuck over yourself, you fungus-infested sac wrinkle. angry flipping off angry flipping off

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
July 31, 2014
Matt Walsh, all I can say is

HAPPY FUCK YOU AND THE LITTLE CROTCH SPAWN TOO!

angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 31, 2014
Does my hating children become less offensive if I hate most of the rest of the human population, too? That way I'm not being bigoted smiling smiley
July 31, 2014
stillwaters
Does my hating children become less offensive if I hate most of the rest of the human population, too? That way I'm not being bigoted smiling smiley

Oh I'm going to use that one.
July 31, 2014
popcornculturejunkie
E-begging hipster douche
Matt spends hours writing and working on the absolute truths you love to read and share. This blog is his primary source of income for him and his family. In order to help Matt keep writing, and to join the community in the battle for the traditional family, please donate. Whether it's a little or a lot, every bit counts. Thank you!

I'm all for the traditional family! The traditions of discipline, manners, empathy, responsibility, respect for elders, etc., like many of us grew up with and which were passed down through previous generations. Now, you see nothing but disdain and lack of regard for those traditions by narcissistic breeders and their wussy enablers. What kind of "traditional" famblee does this asshat think he has going? Nada, Maddy-boy, you lose, ya disrespectful cunt, you are nothing but a whiny man-child, and a piss poor duh.
July 31, 2014
stillwaters

My misanthropy is not confined to children, I find many adults difficult to tolerate too. A high proportion of them are breeders, however.
July 31, 2014
"Vicious, obnoxious, invasive, irrational, petty, malicious, haughty, bitter, and abusive" are perfect descriptors for a lot of chyldrun, almost certainly including the ones belonging to this dickweed.

If his kyd is trying to have a conversation with a statue then it probably needs to be taken in for an evaluation. Not to mention, spanked for disrupting a church service.

There are PNBs who teach their kids to behave or leave them at home and don't want to go out only to be subjected to brats screaming or constantly being underfoot. It's not just us hateful CF folk. eye rolling smiley
July 31, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen, the peanut gallery:

Yay! My sentiments. Imagine how depressing the world would be if children were no longer heard or seen in public.

Depressing? Heh! THIS would be my reaction:

:GOMIIMOG :GOMIIMOG :partay :GOMIIMOG :GOMIIMOG

Sometimes, if your child is misbehaving and not obeying you, you just need to leave. Just because you wish to be out doesn't give you license to inflict your poorly behaved children on others.

thumbs upwink

I think all of us parents have experienced that. And all of us were once kids, and people put up with us.

Could you dumbfucks try to come up with something OTHER than a bingo for once in your pathetic lives? angry flipping off

Matt, you're dead wrong when you say our society is anti-children and anti-family. And not everyone who may "glare" at you in Church or wherever is a bigot who hates kids. Life just isn't that black and white, that good and evil, that right and wrong. I used to work at a portrait studio that catered mainly to families of young children. After that my attitudes changed. I still love children, but I detest many parents. Yes, your children have a right to be in public. They have a right to be who they are. But you as their parents also have the responsibility to teach them how to behave in public and around strangers. Most parents don't get that fact. I go to a church with many, many children, I believe they outnumber the adults most of the time. Many times I can barely hear the sermon because of the loud and rowdy children in the sanctuary. I'm not talking about a crying baby, I'm talking about kids who are the same age as yours, and older. During services I've been kicked in the head, had toys thrown at me, have had to listen to children fight with their siblings, had food thrown at me and stuck in my hair, and have been given just as many hateful stares as you get if I dare try to shush someone else's child. There is a time and place for everything, and children just don't belong everywhere at every event at all times. Consider the woman who took her infant to the pit section at a Brad Paisley concert (with no ear protection on the child). Did that child belong there? No Those of us who "glare" have the right to a relatively peaceful meal at a restaurant, or to hear a sermon at church, or to sit in a movie theater without someone screaming in our ear. It's not that we don't want to see, or even hear your children. In fact many of us, most of us if I dare say, love children. It's usually the parents we don't like.

I don't agree with the very last sentence personally, but the rest is totally spot-on! grinning smiley

Call and Response
Children should be neither seen nor heard unless desired. I dont have children, and shouldn't be subject to the sounds of yours. I can go about my life without interfering with anyone else and keeping quiet and staying to myself. Your precious little snowflakes will always inconvenience others. For the comment in this about banning other behavior, there are restaurants that do this. Some ban talking. Some ban cellphones. No one goes on and complains, they just dont eat there if it bothers them. For some reason those with kids think we should all cater to them. thumbs upwink

I hope you never have children. Did you miss the whole part of they are a part of society too? I shouldn't have to be subjected to farts, crude language, or just general crassness, but they are there. Children aren't robots, they aren't perfect, and will never learn what is acceptable unless they are there and experiencing it. Tough luck to you, but guess what, you were that child once too. I am not advocating for parents to take kids to age inappropriate movies, concert halls, or high end restaurants and bars, until the child is age appropriate, but kids are unpredictable despite all precautions. :bawl

Freedom of speech includes freedom of screech. smiling smiley

The worst part? This special head case lives in my city! :headbrick

Bingo Man, the SuperZero
Matt, I confess I was one of those guys on a plane that prayed not to be near a baby and shot the dagger glances at hapless new parents with screaming babies. But then a weird thing happened: I grew up, got married and had kids of my own. Somewhere along the line, I gained some empathy toward those with children.

The problem is that our society is becoming more and more biased against family life. Folks concentrate on the individual pursuit of happiness, detached from the service and devotion of family life. And we're all worse off for it.

Blah, blah, blah....

Wow...mostly sheep with a few wolves thrown into the mix...
July 31, 2014
Oh...here's another brilliant comment:

Don't want kids around? Move into a retirement home.

Oh, gee, MooMoo, I'd love to...the problem is, you worthless sacks of placenta goo and your twat croissants invade those places, too! angry flipping off angry flipping off
July 31, 2014
I don't like kids, but I reserve the greater, deeper anger for their worthless breeder parents that don't discipline their feral brats.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
August 01, 2014
This crap adds more weight to my argument that breederso are just fucking lazy. They are too lazy to teach their kids how to behave properly, because that's hard work. Instead they make it everybody else's problem for not liking their brats and not putting up with their shitty behaviour in public.

At two years old I was able to understand that you had to be quiet in churches, libraries, and I could sit at a table for a whole meal, according to my parents. Younger siblings took longer to catch on, because their moo was not as strict as mine, but she did start civilising them after unfavourable comparisons were made by members of the family. And it's much harder to civilise your brats when bad habits have already set in thanks to lazy parenting, than.just teach them right in the first place.

I don't give a fuck if a family with well behaved children is in a restaurant or other public place, because I probably won't notice them that much. PNBs will usually correct the first sign of unacceptable behaviour, or realise when they need to remove the child - end of drama. What fucks me right off is entitled cunts like Maxi Douche Walsh who know their kids can't behave and inflict them on the rest of us anyway, because they have a "right" to.

Douches like him are the reason I do wince when I see famblee tables and ask to be seated as far away as possible, because I know more people with kids these,days subscribe to.his ideology than the PNB one.
August 01, 2014
Hello there. If you create a being who will SUFFER AND DIE...If you create a being who can drown, kill themselves, feel depression, get raped, get tortured, get beaten, suffocate...If you create a being who struggles until death and has needs that must be met or their body will HORRIBLY MALFUNCTION...then it is FAR more logical to conclude that people who reproduce HATE children, NOT people who don't have children.

YOU AND PEOPLE WHO REPRODUCE ACTIVELY HURT CHILDREN. YOU. ACTIVELY. HURT. CHILDREN.

You are looking at the wrong person. You are looking at the wrong people. FIND A MIRROR. You and every single person who reproduces: FIND A MIRROR. GROW some responsibility. GROW some empathy and sympathy. GROW beyond yourself. SEE REALITY FOR WHAT IT IS.

REPRODUCING IS THE MOST ANTI-CHILD THING YOU CAN DO ON THE PLANET, BAR NONE. There is literally NOTHING that compares. Nothing.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

Bigots. I'll be over here wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes....

TL;DR Version: Fucking learn how to raise your kids so that they can, hopefully, act like they have sense in public. Learn that creating children is literally the definition of anti-child. (Hint: Read a newspaper and understand that "Woman/Man raped and beaten to death" can happen to your child.) Grow as a person.

He's projecting his own feelings of how he felt before he had kids on everyone else and even admits he has a "phobia" regarding anxiety and fear over imagined sneers from strangers. One thing he fails to mention is the vast majority of the people he's thinking are judging him are parents. No one "hates" your kids(necessarily)Matt, they hate when you bring them to places they don't belong or don't take them outside when they have one of their minor "spurts" of bad behavior or a "meltdown". No one wants to be a party to that shit when they've paid a sitter so they could come out and eat in peace or when they don't have kids, but are always imposed upon by selfish parents who espouse this, "I will bring my kids everywhere and if you don't like it, tough shit" attitudes, when NO ONE, including and especially parents, enjoy other peoples' unruly brat behavior and their parents' snotty attitudes.angrily flogging with a whip

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 01, 2014
I could come up with a cogent rebuttal of so much of the semi literate illogical condescending nonsense that he's coming out with, but in homage to him, I'm not going to bother and instead I'm just going to let the first thing that comes to mind spill out of my piehole, which is "I am entirely, scientifically convinced that, based on my extensive research, he is the owner of a micro-penis".
August 01, 2014
popcornculturejunkie
Ladies and gentlemen, the peanut gallery:

I hope you never have children. Did you miss the whole part of they are a part of society too? I shouldn't have to be subjected to farts, crude language, or just general crassness, but they are there. Children aren't robots, they aren't perfect, and will never learn what is acceptable unless they are there and experiencing it. Tough luck to you, but guess what, you were that child once too. I am not advocating for parents to take kids to age inappropriate movies, concert halls, or high end restaurants and bars, until the child is age appropriate, but kids are unpredictable despite all precautions. :bawl

I love the old standby, "I hope you never have children."

It represents a point of agreement between myself and arrogant parents, and I always enjoy pointing that out to them.
August 01, 2014
We were all children once. Yes, but we never had a choice. It was the decision of someone else, perhaps a selfish entitled person like you. And before we were children, we were sperm. Does that mean we must love and worship any semen we might come across?:crz :headbrick :yeah I have had enough of these child imposers, cramming their offspring down our throats. How would they like it if every non parent decided to get pet skunks or wolverines and walk them down their streets every day?
August 01, 2014
Meh, Walsh is a big nobody so I'm not sure why anyone would listen to him except his sheeple.

LOL
August 01, 2014
What a little hipster douchebag. Looks like his breath smells of sour garlic.

Meh, Walsh is a big nobody so I'm not sure why anyone would listen to him except his sheeple.

This.
August 01, 2014
I see Matt Douche is at it again. Does this guy have nothing better to do? You know, like parenting his kids? Or is that up to the hausfrau?
More importantly, will he still have his shitty blog when his kids reach their teens? Because the minute they start talking back, he'll be singing a different tune. Not to mention the humiliation when the kids post angry rants about their parents to social media for all to see. And that’s not even the worst case scenario. Mr. Walsh could end up with a Tyler Hadley or Courtney Schulhoff.
Never mind. He'll do what he always does and leave the hausfrau to deal with them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login