Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More Zoo Stupidity [animal abuse warning] :wtf

Posted by craftyzits 
More Zoo Stupidity [animal abuse warning] :wtf
July 31, 2014
First we had the joy of a small boy being eaten by a pack of African wild dogs at an American zoo. Now, we have the wonder of a boy loosing his hand at a zoo in Brazil.

Boy, 11, has his hand torn off by a tiger at Brazilian zoo after his father let him climb over safety barrier and stroke it in its cage

The kid's breeder Duh decides to let brat hop over the safety fence to pet the beautiful tiger. The tiger being a tiger eats the kid's hand. Trama drama ensues, tiger will pay the ultimate price for Duddy's stupidity.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: More Zoo Stupidity [animal abuse warning] :wtf
August 01, 2014
Saw this on a different news site, but that one didn't mention the kyd was feeding fucking meat to the tiger! Sure, what could possibly go wrong there?

The guy mentioned in this article, the music teacher, apparently he noticed this kyd going up and decided to film because he had an idea something bad would probably happen. On the other site I mentioned, someone in the comments was bitching why did the music teacher not jump in and help the kyd.

Pinhead commentator couldn't figure out that it's not the stranger's responsibility to prevent the kyd from doing something stupid, much less to jump in and try to save the kyd while he's being attacked. Especially since the dumbass duh was right there, put the kyd in harm's way and encouraged him to feed the tiger. But yeah, somehow it's a stranger's fault.

I actually saw another article like this recently. I think it was a middle-aged woman though. She was actually suing the zoo because she said they should have done more to stop her from accessing a restricted area (even though a guard told her to gtfo) and being bitten. I believe she only lost the tip of a finger though, not her arm like this kyd. Stupid either way.
August 01, 2014
All children should be shown this video before visiting a zoo, they might think twice about trying to pet the pretty wild animals as if they're just big domestic cats and dogs:

Nature.
August 01, 2014
screaming sausage
All children should be shown this video before visiting a zoo, they might think twice about trying to pet the pretty wild animals as if they're just big domestic cats and dogs:

Nature.

Duh feels for the squirrel but stupid kid just watches and grins...

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login