Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I need some good ideas! Baby crap in common areas

Posted by rockchick 
Re: I need some good ideas!
September 11, 2014
I'm also following this thread with a sick fascination, however....

BE CAREFUL! You never know if they (management or breeder neighbors) have a small camera watching the hallway. You could always have a friend (read: partner in crime) dress up like a ninja and do all kinds of nasty things that have been mentioned. Just make sure that whenever it happens, if it does, that you have an ironclad alibi.
September 12, 2014
randomcfchick
Making copies of the notice is an excellent idea. Leave one in the stroller every time they leave the damn thing there. And call/e-mail/text management EVERY SINGLE TIME it's left there.

This, but Superglue the notice to the damn thing. If they take the notices down, also put a bunch of copies through their letterbox for good measure.
September 12, 2014
rockchick
My dear friends! I am here to update! smiling smiley

So, I recall posting that building management put up notices by the elevators and in the hallway proper, they were all taken down by the breeders. I called the manager's office again and complained. I got a call back from them today saying they'd put up more notices. This time, I will do this: I will xerox each notice x100 so if the breeders take the notice down, I will put a new one up, and like this ad infinitum.

Glue one up with Gorilla Glue and cover it with clear polyurethane lacquer.

thom_c
rockchick
My dear friends! I am here to update! smiling smiley

So, I recall posting that building management put up notices by the elevators and in the hallway proper, they were all taken down by the breeders. I called the manager's office again and complained. I got a call back from them today saying they'd put up more notices. This time, I will do this: I will xerox each notice x100 so if the breeders take the notice down, I will put a new one up, and like this ad infinitum.

Glue one up with Gorilla Glue and cover it with clear polyurethane lacquer.

Except put this on their VEHICLE.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
Re: I need some good ideas! Baby crap in common areas
September 12, 2014
Just had the breeders show up ay my door. smile rolling left righteyes2 So today I photocopied the notice and put one photocopy in the stroller. When I went out again later on the stroller notice was gone so I put another one in there. Just as I was playing 'Sweet Child O'Mine' on my guitar (isn't the name of that song kinda ironic in this whole context) the breeders knocked on my door.
Duh, being the more important one because his dick werx spoke to me first, saying that their stupid stroller didn't violate fire regulations because there was still more than 120cm between the stroller and the wall which apparently is the gold standard here. Then I argued that it didn't look nice and that if everybody started keeping their stuff in the hallway...bla bla bla. Then of course the enraged moo appeared in the hallway and started screaming at me, repeating the same stuff duh just said. I told them I'd start keeping my trash in the hallway and duh said, oh no that's illegal, and that he has a pic on his phone of the time I left the trash in the hallway. Seriously, who takes pics of other people's trash? :headbrick
The moo is such a nasty piece of shit, she went back into their apartment and reappeared with a bottle of valerian 'to calm my nerves'. I told her to keep her stuff away from me. Why would I need the valerian when she was the one who was shouting? Honestly, there is no way to win with these people. Why can they not understand that not everybody likes to see their kindercrap first thing in the morning when they leave the house? Just keep it in your apartment, ffs! angry flipping off
September 12, 2014
I think you have rabid breeders, rockchick. Some liquid ass will take care of 'em. That or you could hit 'em with the shampoo. They *hate* that.

Seriously though, what the bleeding fuck? Hasnt the management told them to put the shit away? THE MANAGEMENT MAKES THE FUCKING RULES. Tell them that they have rabid breeders renting and that they approached you (screaming at you) on the matter. Breeders can never solve issues with poise or rationality. It's ALWAYS a shitshow, no matter how petty.
September 12, 2014
Since they're all up in arms about it now, I think you should leave it be for a couple of weeks. Then employ a few sneaky strategies like randomcfchick's idea of "...emptying your pockets into the stroller every time you walk by. Trash, bits of paper, pocket lint, candy wrappers...as long as it's not identifable, it can go in the receptacle they so kindly left you."

Cigarette butts are small and can be inconspicuously dropped into the stroller(s) on your way to your apartment. Better still if they're not from your cigarettes (if you smoke), but a few you've found on the ground on your way home. Pick them up with a tissue or plastic bag, of course, to keep from getting your hands all germy. Maybe buy a pack of cigarettes and burn them just to collect the ashes -- cigarette ash is a bitch to clean.

Just nice, nasty items like that. All the time, whenever you pass by the stroller(s) and you're pretty sure they're not watching.

Or even a nice full cup of water or soda or beer to soak the upholstery, dumped on it every few days. The stroller will probably start to form mold and mildew before they notice -- you know how negligent breeders are now. grinning smiley

And you should definitely report their outburst and threatening behavior to your apartment management. Now might even be the time to make a police report. grinning smiley Keep notes! grinning smiley
September 12, 2014
I am skeptical the dude could get a shot of you in the hall without opening the door, but for argument's sake, let's say he managed to do so (using the peephole? they keyhole? Who knows), I'd be careful about actually doing anything more to the stroller. Stick to the high road, because you don't wanna give the couple any ammunition to use against when management gets involved (more on that later). Keep a log of when the stroller's there. Turn on the time/date stamp and take pictures...hell, the neighbors have no problem doing so. Or at least claiming they are. So they can't complain if you do.

Clearly they feel that keeping it in the hall is fine. Look up the fire regulations and see if Duh's correct in his info. If he's actually right, then look at the terms of your lease for rules about personal possessions in common areas. All apartment buildings have regulations about what you can and can't keep in hallways, stairwells, common rooms, etc. Once you've read up to see what-all rules they're breaking, make an in-person visit to management, telling them that the neighbors have been removing their notices, and were very rude and confrontational toward you, and that since they are not only cluttering up the hall but being rude and argumentative, you feel the situation should involve the management now. Have your documentation ready, as well as the page from the lease rules that they're violating.

In my dealings with apartment management in similar idiot-breeder situations, I found that I got really good results from being polite, calm, and concise while presenting evidence. I wanted SO BADLY to go off on a rant about how loud the kids upstairs were being, but I reminded myself to be the mature one. The neighbors were defensive, trashy, and sullen. Guess who the landlord took more seriously? My complaints were logged, and led to that family eventually being kicked out.
September 13, 2014
randomcfchick
I am skeptical the dude could get a shot of you in the hall without opening the door, but for argument's sake, let's say he managed to do so (using the peephole? they keyhole? Who knows), I'd be careful about actually doing anything more to the stroller. Stick to the high road, because you don't wanna give the couple any ammunition to use against when management gets involved (more on that later). Keep a log of when the stroller's there. Turn on the time/date stamp and take pictures...hell, the neighbors have no problem doing so. Or at least claiming they are. So they can't complain if you do.

Clearly they feel that keeping it in the hall is fine. Look up the fire regulations and see if Duh's correct in his info. If he's actually right, then look at the terms of your lease for rules about personal possessions in common areas. All apartment buildings have regulations about what you can and can't keep in hallways, stairwells, common rooms, etc. Once you've read up to see what-all rules they're breaking, make an in-person visit to management, telling them that the neighbors have been removing their notices, and were very rude and confrontational toward you, and that since they are not only cluttering up the hall but being rude and argumentative, you feel the situation should involve the management now. Have your documentation ready, as well as the page from the lease rules that they're violating.

In my dealings with apartment management in similar idiot-breeder situations, I found that I got really good results from being polite, calm, and concise while presenting evidence. I wanted SO BADLY to go off on a rant about how loud the kids upstairs were being, but I reminded myself to be the mature one. The neighbors were defensive, trashy, and sullen. Guess who the landlord took more seriously? My complaints were logged, and led to that family eventually being kicked out.

What I meant was that duh (allegedly) took a pic of the trash (in a trash bag) I'd put next to my door in the hallway, not of me taking the trash out. Complete idiocy to take a picture of someone's trash. smile rolling left righteyes2
Unfortunately I have the feeling that management don't want to get involved in the first place. It would be different if I lived in a (more or less) civilized country like I used to, but that's not the case at the moment so I won't be counting on getting any help.
I will call them again and see what they say, because even if these breeders got pissed off which I was expecting I find it totally trashy to try to give me drugs (not illegal ones, but still) and insult me when I was being the calm one and it was them who started screaming.
But in this case, there are no rules regarding what you can put on your door. I can get a poster of a black metal band complete with satanic imagery and tack that to the outside of my door. It's not forbidden since it doesn't take up any space. And it will be as offensive to the breeders as their stupid kindercrap is to me...:biggrin2

PS: And of course I will be carrying on with the Liquid Ass attacks.
September 13, 2014
rockchick
Just had the breeders show up ay my door.....
Duh, being the more important one because his dick werx spoke to me first, saying that their stupid stroller didn't violate fire regulations because there was still more than 120cm between the stroller and the wall which apparently is the gold standard here.

The stroller is still a trip hazard. I would call the management and tell them you've tripped over the stroller and hurt your leg, foot, whatever. If they're half-way smart, they'll realize that stupid stroller is a lawsuit waiting to happen for them.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
September 13, 2014
rockchick
Just had the breeders show up ay my door. smile rolling left righteyes2 So today I photocopied the notice and put one photocopy in the stroller. When I went out again later on the stroller notice was gone so I put another one in there. Just as I was playing 'Sweet Child O'Mine' on my guitar (isn't the name of that song kinda ironic in this whole context) the breeders knocked on my door.
Duh, being the more important one because his dick werx spoke to me first, saying that their stupid stroller didn't violate fire regulations because there was still more than 120cm between the stroller and the wall which apparently is the gold standard here. Then I argued that it didn't look nice and that if everybody started keeping their stuff in the hallway...bla bla bla. Then of course the enraged moo appeared in the hallway and started screaming at me, repeating the same stuff duh just said. I told them I'd start keeping my trash in the hallway and duh said, oh no that's illegal, and that he has a pic on his phone of the time I left the trash in the hallway. Seriously, who takes pics of other people's trash? :headbrick
The moo is such a nasty piece of shit, she went back into their apartment and reappeared with a bottle of valerian 'to calm my nerves'. I told her to keep her stuff away from me. Why would I need the valerian when she was the one who was shouting? Honestly, there is no way to win with these people. Why can they not understand that not everybody likes to see their kindercrap first thing in the morning when they leave the house? Just keep it in your apartment, ffs! angry flipping off

This is exactly why I never go through the "correct" channels if something is torquing me off. Management is going to half-ass it and then they (and possibly the people you're complaining about) know you're the one with the issue if you have to take matters into your own hands. These shit-heads leave their possessions in the hallway. That, in my eyes, makes their shit fair game for any amount of dickery. They don't want their shit dicked with, maybe they should put it in their fucking apartment.
I'm so pissed off for you right now. I'd be raining hell down on management that you don't want these ass-faces' shit in the hallway and you don't want their trashy, bullshit selves knocking on your door anymore.
September 13, 2014
Superglue the lock and knob on their apartment door.

Superglue the stroller wheels to the floor.

I've used superglue many times when landlords won't solve my problems with other tenants.

It's quite effecitve at making a point without it being directed at yourself.

And also very amusing.

ETA I've also superglued windshield wipers to the windshield of someone's car who kept parking in my designated parking spot that *I* was paying extra for every month.

I've done other things too, but you guys might think I'm a crazy bitch if I revealed them alltongue sticking out smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~
September 14, 2014
I would gladly superglue the breeders and their chyldrun to the stroller, garnish the whole thing with rotting shrimp and lock them in their apartment. Unfortunately that would only be generating trouble for myself, so I better leave that be. With a parking space it's more straightforward because you actually are assigned a specific space and pay for it, so it's a bit like renting an apartment for your car haha.
I forgot to mention on here that during our argument breeder duh said that there was a 'stroller room' in the building but that it was 'full', so last nite I went down to the front desk and asked to see the 'stroller room'. Of course it turned out to be a bike storage room (note how breeders always pretend everything is only for them) but there were a few strollers in there too. Due to the fact that there are no actual storage racks for the bikes it is quite crammed, but there is space for one more stroller. The guy on duty gave me the phone number of the woman who takes care of our specific building (the office I called was the main office dealing with all the buildings serviced by the same company) so I'll be calling her tomorrow.
Unfortunately people here don't care about anyone tripping and suing because we're in Europe and they just don't give a damn. And because I'm the only foreigner here and dress like a normal person and not like a hooker out on the prowl, suspicion would quickly fall on me anyway. Plus society here is soooooo breederific it's insane. Just consider this: I read that a few years ago, a 'memorial' was set up in the city's busiest square 'honoring' all the 'victims of abortion'. Sculptures of fetuses were laid out on the ground along with reasons why they had been aborted such as 'my mommy and daddy wanted to finish their studies and get good jobs'. Ridiculous!
Also, smoking on the balconies in our building has been banned because some idiot chucked a cigarette butt from their balcony and it landed in a stroller (presumably with the loaf inside). So now because of one idiot nobody is allowed to smoke? Hahaha, gimme a break. I wonder whether they would've banned it if the cigarette butt had hit a dog, cat or elderly person? Or just, you know, anyone? I doubt it. But because zomg it landed in a stroller it got banned. I don't smoke but I told my boyfriend to please double his terrible 15-a-day habit!
I am going to call everybody in charge because I fucking pay service charges so they have to listen to me too!angry flipping off
September 15, 2014
rockchick
I would gladly superglue the breeders and their chyldrun to the stroller, garnish the whole thing with rotting shrimp and lock them in their apartment. Unfortunately that would only be generating trouble for myself, so I better leave that be. With a parking space it's more straightforward because you actually are assigned a specific space and pay for it, so it's a bit like renting an apartment for your car haha.
I forgot to mention on here that during our argument breeder duh said that there was a 'stroller room' in the building but that it was 'full', so last nite I went down to the front desk and asked to see the 'stroller room'. Of course it turned out to be a bike storage room (note how breeders always pretend everything is only for them) but there were a few strollers in there too. Due to the fact that there are no actual storage racks for the bikes it is quite crammed, but there is space for one more stroller. The guy on duty gave me the phone number of the woman who takes care of our specific building (the office I called was the main office dealing with all the buildings serviced by the same company) so I'll be calling her tomorrow.
Unfortunately people here don't care about anyone tripping and suing because we're in Europe and they just don't give a damn. And because I'm the only foreigner here and dress like a normal person and not like a hooker out on the prowl, suspicion would quickly fall on me anyway. Plus society here is soooooo breederific it's insane. Just consider this: I read that a few years ago, a 'memorial' was set up in the city's busiest square 'honoring' all the 'victims of abortion'. Sculptures of fetuses were laid out on the ground along with reasons why they had been aborted such as 'my mommy and daddy wanted to finish their studies and get good jobs'. Ridiculous!
Also, smoking on the balconies in our building has been banned because some idiot chucked a cigarette butt from their balcony and it landed in a stroller (presumably with the loaf inside). So now because of one idiot nobody is allowed to smoke? Hahaha, gimme a break. I wonder whether they would've banned it if the cigarette butt had hit a dog, cat or elderly person? Or just, you know, anyone? I doubt it. But because zomg it landed in a stroller it got banned. I don't smoke but I told my boyfriend to please double his terrible 15-a-day habit!
I am going to call everybody in charge because I fucking pay service charges so they have to listen to me too!angry flipping off

Your area is too breederific for words. Since when is controlling your life and trying to better yourself a problem? That whole "finishing studies to get good jobs" thing.. Wouldn't that be a pro-CHOICE argument instead of an anti choice one? I don't even get it. :bdid

I say you see what's up with the service charges thing because quite frankly, you're a citizen there too and you deserve to be considered. A stroller in the hallway is a hazardous eye sore and these breeder bastards don't seem worth their salt. How long have they been living there in relation to you? They may be getting preferential treatment due to longer renting tenants having to pay more and thus lining the pockets of the renting company a wee bit more than a newer renter. The company may be protecting its own interests by not pissing off the breedersons.
September 16, 2014
catharsist
Your area is too breederific for words. Since when is controlling your life and trying to better yourself a problem? That whole "finishing studies to get good jobs" thing.. Wouldn't that be a pro-CHOICE argument instead of an anti choice one? I don't even get it. bad idea

I say you see what's up with the service charges thing because quite frankly, you're a citizen there too and you deserve to be considered. A stroller in the hallway is a hazardous eye sore and these breeder bastards don't seem worth their salt. How long have they been living there in relation to you? They may be getting preferential treatment due to longer renting tenants having to pay more and thus lining the pockets of the renting company a wee bit more than a newer renter. The company may be protecting its own interests by not pissing off the breedersons.

Exactly, that argument is so ridiculous in defending its alleged cause that it postulates the exact opposite. It's just a political thing, because it's very easy to blame all problems on something that doesn't exist, in this case aborted fetuses. Because, you know, if they had all been born, jobs would miraculously appear out of nowhere and the economy would begin to grow at the speed of light. sarcastic clapping People never ask themselves what it's going to be like in ten, twenty years, whether their kyds will have jobs and access to a healthy planet.

Actually, the breedersons moved in this summer while we've been here for a year now, so we've definitely paid more in service charges. I called the woman I mentioned in my earlier post yesterday and she was sympathetic and said they'd had similar problems in the adjacent building so the breedersons are wrong if they think they can do whatever they like.
September 16, 2014
Ohh, so you're in a breederific country where the whole country has lost their collective mind in the Cult of the Chyuwld TM

Okay, that explains it then.

I hope that you get a real action type of response out of the building management, but the pessimist in me is feeling sad for you already.

The pissed off part of me who had surgery recently and is still rolling on pain meds has a disgusting idea involving condoms and oyster innards and that goddamned stroller. It might be too gross to post? But oh man if I could sneak into your building for you and do it, I would laugh my ass off for years. Those fucking breeders across the hall. Karma, where are you?

Mr. Og sounds like a real winner. Someone all of us females should be salivating to have sex with. What a god he must be. Aren't we all just devastated that he's already found his goddess. Puke.
September 16, 2014
night owl

The pissed off part of me who had surgery recently and is still rolling on pain meds has a disgusting idea involving condoms and oyster innards and that goddamned stroller. It might be too gross to post?
Ooh post it, pretty please. winking smiley
September 16, 2014
blondie
night owl

The pissed off part of me who had surgery recently and is still rolling on pain meds has a disgusting idea involving condoms and oyster innards and that goddamned stroller. It might be too gross to post?
Ooh post it, pretty please. winking smiley

I also want to know. This sounds too good to not be shared with the rest of the class.
September 16, 2014
Post it! My evil self wants to hear this!devil with smile

~~~~~~~~~~~
September 16, 2014
ETA: Deleted reply to the troll. We haven't had a good troll roast in a long time. sad smiley
September 17, 2014
night owl
Ohh, so you're in a breederific country where the whole country has lost their collective mind in the Cult of the Chyuwld TM

Okay, that explains it then.

I hope that you get a real action type of response out of the building management, but the pessimist in me is feeling sad for you already.

The pissed off part of me who had surgery recently and is still rolling on pain meds has a disgusting idea involving condoms and oyster innards and that goddamned stroller. It might be too gross to post? But oh man if I could sneak into your building for you and do it, I would laugh my ass off for years. Those fucking breeders across the hall. Karma, where are you?

Mr. Og sounds like a real winner. Someone all of us females should be salivating to have sex with. What a god he must be. Aren't we all just devastated that he's already found his goddess. Puke.

Yes, the whole country has lost its collective mind because like this they can blame everything on others (the Russians, the US, the EU, you name it, they'll blame it) while pretending to be significant on the world stage by producing bebbehs. Very, very primitive thinking.
I guess it isn't much different in other places though, it just depends on what kind of people surround you and that's always a bit of a lottery. I still shudder at the thought of London's 'yummy mummies' with their SMooVs and Chelsea tractors.

Money talks, and I have a right to withhold payment if my needs as a tenant aren't being met. I have a right to clean and uncluttered communal spaces just like everybody else. I won't admit defeat that easily.

Please do elaborate on the condoms and oysters, I am curious too! thumbs upwink

Oh yeah, Mr.Og is a total winner, I mean, his dick werked twice. And in case someone doesn't believe him, there's proof in the hallway. Oh yeah, we would all just love to be in the shoes of his greasy-haired goddess, wouldn't we? sarcastic clapping
September 17, 2014
I love this thread.

I don't advocate theft but in your situation, I would take the fucking stroller and dump it in a bin somewhere across town.

And then I'd liquid ass their front door for the fun of it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login