Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Foul heifer changes loaf's Pampers on restaurant table, BUT...is kicked out.

Posted by juniper jupiter 
And the vast majority of the comments are SLAMMING this moo. (on KHOU's FB page as well!)

Fucking glorious to see some proper common sense!

Linky pop!
I love how the parents always make it sound like a life or death situation in which they had no choice but to resort to this action. No, it was the EASIEST option for you, requiring the least amount of planning, movement or consideration for others (including your own kid's dignity). If she could not tell her two older children to stand quietly by the loos as she changed the baby (and trust them to do so) or heave herself back out to her minivan, then none of them were ready for a public outing in which it is a near certainty the baby would near changing.
What a foul cunt. She didn't even try to hide the fact that she was just being lazy! She should have either used the bathroom floor (isn't that what fucking changing pads are for?!) or hauled ass out to the Moo-mobile and changed the diaper there.

To the owners of the establishment: :yr
That these cows think it better to change a shitty diaper in a dining room full of people rather than in the restroom, which she just left, is beyond my comprehension. It's typical too that Mad Moos seem to think the BBB is the place to complain! The BBB doesn't give a shit if a business hurts your peewins, only if you have a legitimate complaint about the goods or services and that the complaint is handled or addressed. The BBB routinely tosses these type of complaints into the trash. Stupid Moo, no one is going to put up with your horse shit.angrily flogging with a whip

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
'She didn't want to take everyone back to the minivan to do the diaper change.'

Aha, so she could've gone and changed the shitty diaper in her moovan, she just felt too lazy to do so. And of course it wouldn't have brought her the attention she craved and hoped to receive by changing babbeh's dirty diaper right there slap-bang in the middle of the restaurant. smile rolling left righteyes2

Good thing it backfired and she was asked to leave!
Well played to them, but should have sent her the bill for sterilising the place.

https://www.facebook.com/brotherspizzaspring?fref=ts

Mostly in support, but along comes the occasional Moo to low.
So if any of us are too lazy to get up and go to the bathroom, we can just poop and clean ourselves in the restaurant in front of all the customers? Good to know.
I saw this happen a few years ago. My husband and I were eating at a place with an outside patio and the dad opened the baby's diaper right on the patio chair. They were sat to the left of us. The restaurant staff saw it and did nothing. The famblee were too fixated on watching whatever talent show was on the TV to go to the bathroom to change the diaper. It was disgusting, but thankfully it didn't have shit in it, just piss. They did it as if it's completely normal behavior. No, we didn't finish our food and no, we never went back. It's time other restaurants like the one in the article takes a stand and start telling these pigs that they have no business changing a pissy and shitty diaper in the middle of a restaurant instead of pandering to them.

Somehow parents managed to take care of their baby's needs in the generations before without having to resort to this. It's pure laziness, that's all it is.
Beyond disgusting! What really pisses me off about this is how moo will low and throw a shit fit if someone dares to suggest she titfeed in the rest rooms but change a dirty diaper in the dining room! smile rolling left righteyes2
"I won't titfeed in a bathroom because it is, like, gross...but I will let my kid shit on your kitchen table."

Disgusting sow. Maybe you should stay in your pen until you take a few classes on manners.

This is the next town from me. I may have to check this place out just on principle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
If your gonna titfeed, at least wear a poncho to cover your tits and baby so no tit juice will squirt at anything or anyone other than moo.

Titfeeding in restaurants is more than a little repulsive, not because loaf needs to eat. You can stuff a bottle in its pie hole. We're talking human bodily fluids with all the whatever that comes with them. Pumping before leaving home goes a long way toward avoiding issues, unless your aim is gaining attention.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Bunch of moos defending the breeder of three in the comments on the Bitchy Waiter Fakebook page.
rudegubmintworker
Bunch of moos defending the breeder of three in the comments on the Bitchy Waiter Fakebook page.

And we expect something different? So rare to have it happen. smile rolling left righteyes2

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
chipolte gross out

Another parent decides to sling their kids feces around other peoples dining space.

I like the idea inthe comments that if the bathrooms where out of service, would an adult just piss on the dining room Flor?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
Chipotle's response:" I can completely understand that it's a hassle to find a way to change your daughter, and agree that there are simply no alternatives as convenient as an actual changing table." It is just too bad the restaurant did not have a supply of potty trained little girls to exchange for his daughter. sarcastic clapping :iws
I have a dog who's potty trained. Are you envious yet.
I heard about the Chipotle story. Can't believe these Moos use the excuse of "laziness" for attention whoring but well they are Moos.
Her name is Miranda SOWers. Oink. Fucking pig. They mentioned she took the loaf to the bathroom first. Well, why not change the crotchnugget on the fucking sink counter (gross, but better) or on the floor with a mat? No, she just wanted to spread feces on people's food.
kookiecrisp
Her name is Miranda SOWers. Oink. Fucking pig.

Come on now, that's just insulting. Pigs are very clean animals. winking smiley

This is what changing pads are for. If she doesn't even have a changing pad, she can lay some paper towels down, use the bare floor (and wipe it up afterward FFS) or use her lap. And she probably knows that, but is an entitled, attention-seeking piece of shit who thinks exposing eating surfaces (INCLUDING benches, booths, and chairs—those aren't okay either) to fecal bacteria is acceptable when you have a BAY-BEEEE. :headbrick

Lurking breeders, here's a tip: if you wouldn't drop your pants and piss or shit somewhere, do not change your offspring's diaper there either.
Disgusting moo comments:

Why should i have to run out to my car or lay my baby on a disgusting bathroom floor?!? Have a changing station or I'll use your table. Do you eat your food directly off of the table? No.

If a FAMILY FRIENDLY business does not have a changing table I am going to change my child's diaper in the best place I can find. If its a table so be it. That shit PISSES me off.

Disgusting entitled cunts.
mazey
I saw this happen a few years ago. My husband and I were eating at a place with an outside patio and the dad opened the baby's diaper right on the patio chair. They were sat to the left of us. The restaurant staff saw it and did nothing. The famblee were too fixated on watching whatever talent show was on the TV to go to the bathroom to change the diaper. It was disgusting, but thankfully it didn't have shit in it, just piss. They did it as if it's completely normal behavior. No, we didn't finish our food and no, we never went back. It's time other restaurants like the one in the article takes a stand and start telling these pigs that they have no business changing a pissy and shitty diaper in the middle of a restaurant instead of pandering to them.

Somehow parents managed to take care of their baby's needs in the generations before without having to resort to this. It's pure laziness, that's all it is.

Exactly. There were no 'changing' stations back in the day. Moos didnt even have cars because the man would take it to work and somehow you NEVER saw this. Nor did you see a dirty diaper in a dressing room or a parking lot or anywhere else!!!! What the hell is it w/ modern moos?:headbrick
I'm tired of hearing about the breeder whining about changing tables. What the hell did they do before the damn things were invented? They laid down paper towels and changed the loaf on the floor or a counter. I am so sick of breeders thinking a) the whole universe revolves around them or b) the whole universe SHOULD revolve around them. Many of these asshole breeders have cars or minivans or whatever. Take the brat to whatever and change it there. Jeezus Kee-rist! this bullshit is getting old.

Found this online...may be the same foul heifer, may not. Love how some of the comments aren't breederific.

ChipotleVs. Breeders
cf uter

Exactly. There were no 'changing' stations back in the day. Moos didnt even have cars because the man would take it to work and somehow you NEVER saw this. Nor did you see a dirty diaper in a dressing room or a parking lot or anywhere else!!!! What the hell is it w/ modern moos?:headbrick

Laziness and an overblown sense of entitlement.
mazey

I once saw some breeders changing a diaper in the aisle of a department store! They just did it right where people walk. They left the baby in the stroller but still, I think it was inappropriate. I didn't stick around to see what was done with the diaper.
Given the habits of some foul moos tasting their baybee's poo and what not, it really doesn't surprise me that they have no problem opening up a dirty nappy where people are eating.

Maybe Chipotle doesn't have a changing table because it doesn't want to encourage bringing baybees.....ever thought of that, moos? That actually, a restaurant isn't a good place to bring a loaf?

I never understand why these Moos don't plan ahead, ever. They don't look up online or phone ahead to find out if the place they want to go has baybee facilities, milk warming service, whatever. They just turn up, plonk their fat asses down and expect to click their fingers and have their every need catered for. Because,the world centres around Moooooo!

Except, it doesn't. And then when they are brought to task, they seem all upset and offended.
I had mentioned on a previous thread that I had gotten food poisoning from eating at a famblee friendly restaurant. I suspect that this is how I got it. It was fecal-contamination type food poisoning, which totally grosses me out. two faces puking

I STILL can't brush my teeth without gagging.

These moos who do this should be charged with contaminating a public place, and put on a blacklist as far as I'm concerned. Just because it came out of a loaf's ass doesn't make it any less deadly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login