Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, this a a surprise :rolleyes2 (Jill Duggar knocked up)

Posted by barbur 
Well, this a a surprise :rolleyes2 (Jill Duggar knocked up)
August 20, 2014
Well, at least she's well aware of how much cunt work a loaf is since she's raised so many of her parents' kids. It's not much of a silver lining, but it's all I got.

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/08/20/the-duggar-family-legacy-continues-daughter-jill-duggar-is-pregnant/
Re: Well, this a a surprise :rolleyes2
August 21, 2014
I hate how everything about this is treated like its a noble Christian undertaking. Their religion isn't Christianity, it's breeding. That's all it is.
August 21, 2014
Already? Those poor girls - it's all they are allowed to do. She went from controlling parents to a controlling husband. At least Michelle seems to have permanently retired her broken oven
August 21, 2014
Someday, one of those kids is going to write a tell-all book about this cult group and I cannot wait! They just bred too many for one of them to not turn rebel.
August 21, 2014
I agree, crazy old crone. There's enough of their kids that eventually one of them is going to break free. They're gonna have a kid who does something that will shatter their narrow little cult minds. And the more they all breed, the greater the chances they'll produce a black sheep...a kid who's gay. Or CF. Or intellectual. Or all three. I'm just waiting for it to happen.
Re: Well, this a a surprise :rolleyes2 (Jill Duggar knocked up)
August 21, 2014
Speaking of the Deranged Duggar Dummies™, has anyone read about Michelle's recorded robo call to voters? Here's some news about their more recent horse shit with my commentary in red: :BS

Michelle Duggar robocall tries to rally opposition to Fayetteville’s anti-discrimination proposal
"A robocall placed to area voters at around noon Monday is urging residents to speak out against Fayetteville’s proposed anti-discrimination ordinance.The call is narrated by Michelle Duggar and paid for by freefayetteville.org, a URL that redirects to the Arkansas Family Council website....State and federal laws prohibit some discrimination, but in Arkansas, a person can be fired for being gay or evicted for no other reason than being a transgender tenant....It's inconceivable to me that these religious nutters are still attempting to "okay" blatant discrimination based on their ridiculous alleged notions, which have NO basis in fact.thumbs updown

The bathroom argument
In the call, Duggar echoes the claims of several local pastors and residents who flooded the City Council chambers on Aug. 5 to speak out against the ordinance....

Jeremy Flanagan, pastor at Pathway Baptist Church in Fayetteville, said protections based on gender identity could lead to women going topless at public swimming pools, men using women’s restrooms, or women entering men’s dressing rooms. He also said if the ordinance is passed, it would be “opening a door” for pedophiles and sexual predators who wish to abuse people.... HOW can an anti-discrimination law lead to women going topless, men using womens' restrooms, and pedophiles gaining easier access to their victims?:headbrick

Michelle's Retarded Recorded Robo-Call In Part
“I don’t believe the citizens of Fayetteville would want males with past child predator convictions that claim they are female to have a legal right to enter private areas that are reserved for women and girls,” said Duggar. “I doubt that Fayetteville parents would stand for a law that would endanger their daughters or allow them to be traumatized by a man joining them in their private space.”eye rolling smiley OH FFS! This "bathroom" argument is so outrageous it is almost funny, except for the fact it's being used as an ongoing basis for discrimination.thumbs updown

http://www.fayettevilleflyer.com/2014/08/18/michelle-duggar-robocall-tries-to-rally-opposition-to-fayettevilles-anti-discrimination-proposal/

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 21, 2014
Boys clearly around age 10 or older use women's rooms with Mommy so who gives a shit if men use the ladies room. Women whip out their boobs everywhere to attach a toddler. Who cares if women go topless at the pool?
August 21, 2014
On another note, didn't they only get married a few weeks ago? I think they did a naked front hug before marriage and may have a "premature" baby. How could she possibly know she is knocked up so fast even if it was a honeymoon baby, much less announce it?
August 21, 2014
I think they've been married for a few months, but the wedding episode just aired a few weeks ago. it's still pretty quick.
August 21, 2014
I think someone here got away from a famblee similar to this..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 21, 2014
kidlesskim

Michelle's Retarded Recorded Robo-Call In Part
“I don’t believe the citizens of Fayetteville would want males with past child predator convictions that claim they are female to have a legal right to enter private areas that are reserved for women and girls,” said Duggar. “I doubt that Fayetteville parents would stand for a law that would endanger their daughters or allow them to be traumatized by a man joining them in their private space.”eye rolling smiley OH FFS! This "bathroom" argument is so outrageous it is almost funny, except for the fact it's being used as an ongoing basis for discrimination.thumbs updown

http://www.fayettevilleflyer.com/2014/08/18/michelle-duggar-robocall-tries-to-rally-opposition-to-fayettevilles-anti-discrimination-proposal/

The bathroom argument is OLD! It was used against the Equal Rights Amendment when I was a kid. Opponents said that if it passed, then men and women would be forced to use the same public restrooms. The extremist hate-mongers can never think of anything new, I guess that's why they want to live in 1900.
August 21, 2014
I wonder if they are going to go with a naming theme such as names starting with all the same letters.
August 21, 2014
How many loafs are these people going to spawn before people get tired of them?
August 21, 2014
catharsist
I hate how everything about this is treated like its a noble Christian undertaking. Their religion isn't Christianity, it's breeding. That's all it is.

That's about the size of it. Christianity is supposed to be a religion of the spirit not of the flesh. The Duggars give carnality a bad name imho
August 21, 2014
I've heard of shitting out loaves, but this family has explosive loaf diarrhea.
August 21, 2014
gymrat
Already? Those poor girls - it's all they are allowed to do. She went from controlling parents to a controlling husband. At least Michelle seems to have permanently retired her broken oven

I want one of their kids to come out of the closet or get pregnant outside of marriage. It'd warm my cold black heart. 19 kids......ONE of them has to be repressing homosexual feelings or is in so far in the closet, they're in Narnia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
August 22, 2014
crazy old crone
The bathroom argument is OLD! It was used against the Equal Rights Amendment when I was a kid. Opponents said that if it passed, then men and women would be forced to use the same public restrooms. The extremist hate-mongers can never think of anything new, I guess that's why they want to live in 1900.

Do you think they have separate bathrooms at home? I never got why this is such a big deal. I recently used a public bathroom that had a shared sink area for men and women and separate areas for toilets and I certainly didn't care that I might be washing my hands in front of a man. The only possible concern I can think of is the risk of being assaulted in an empty bathroom...but I'm pretty sure the sort of person who would do that is perfectly willing to go into the wrong bathroom to do it, too.

I just don't get why people care so much about this. :confused smiley Personally, I'd rather not have anyone of either sex listen to me, so more independent stalls which can be used by anyone would be an improvement in my opinion.
August 22, 2014
yurble
crazy old crone

Do you think they have separate bathrooms at home? I never got why this is such a big deal. I recently used a public bathroom that had a shared sink area for men and women and separate areas for toilets and I certainly didn't care that I might be washing my hands in front of a man. The only possible concern I can think of is the risk of being assaulted in an empty bathroom...but I'm pretty sure the sort of person who would do that is perfectly willing to go into the wrong bathroom to do it, too.

I'm with you on that one. There's a bar in my town that has ONE multi-stall, unisex bathroom. There's no urinals, and the stalls all have doors, so anyone can use the facilities without getting an unwanted glance at some guy's privates. People manage to share bathrooms at home.

But what's most insulting about the bathroom argument is that it conflates "trans" with "predator". Ugh.
Anonymous User
August 30, 2014
selidororous
catharsist

That's about the size of it. Christianity is supposed to be a religion of the spirit not of the flesh. The Duggars give carnality a bad name imho

They're quietly mocked, along with groups like the Amish, as idiot throwbacks who make everyone else look like a Middle Age leftover by most of the fundies I know. The saying goes "at least the Amish have the grace to go live out in the boondocks and keep away from cameras".
August 30, 2014
reala_tea
selidororous
catharsist

They're quietly mocked, along with groups like the Amish, as idiot throwbacks who make everyone else look like a Middle Age leftover by most of the fundies I know. The saying goes "at least the Amish have the grace to go live out in the boondocks and keep away from cameras".

And at least the Amish have rumspringa (which doesn't appear to be a practice akin to what one sees on reality tv).

There are Amish in the area where I live; we used to have Mennonite neighbors. Overall, the more positive factors about those sects is that they mind their own damned business but can be generous and helpful (I remember a couple of decades ago when groups of Amish would come to the aid of people stricken by natural disaster). The insularity of the Amish people deprives younger members of a true life choice, IMO, but I wouldn't class them with people like the Duggars, who shill their lifestyle and promote their views with fucking busybody robo-calls and jobs with fundie PACs.
Anonymous User
August 30, 2014
Dorisan
reala_tea
selidororous
catharsist

And at least the Amish have rumspringa (which doesn't appear to be a practice akin to what one sees on reality tv).

There are Amish in the area where I live; we used to have Mennonite neighbors. Overall, the more positive factors about those sects is that they mind their own damned business but can be generous and helpful (I remember a couple of decades ago when groups of Amish would come to the aid of people stricken by natural disaster). The insularity of the Amish people deprives younger members of a true life choice, IMO, but I wouldn't class them with people like the Duggars, who shill their lifestyle and promote their views with fucking busybody robo-calls and jobs with fundie PACs.

Precisely. When you get right down to it, yes, they're intentionally backwards and ignorant and if the rest of religious America suddenly decided to live like them, we'd be in deep doo-doo. But they can and have put their money, time and effort where there mouth is on at least a couple notable occasions, they don't make any kind of nuisance of themselves, they aren't fucking ISIS running around chopping off heads.

There are a couple groups like them but that have their head less up their ass in terms of complete technophobia (I think the Mennonites is one of them) which I respect a bit more. But honestly, if they wanna go play Little House on the Prairie in their little religious survivalist colonies and leave the adults to run the modern world, I say let them be.

The Duggars deserve nothing but mockery. They are a bunch of Sarah Palins with fewer good looks, even less brains, and ZERO grace whatsoever. My own grandfather's family was huge and his parents would have sooner bathed in flaming gasoline than made such a public spectacle of themselves, nevermind gone money-raising with their spawn as the bait!
August 30, 2014
I hate when people say, "Oh, the Duggars are extreme but they have great family values." No, they don't. They're fucking worthless and their only "value" is to reinforce archaic worthless mentalities. And their type only values a family if it is white, straight, childed, and Christian. There is no value in that.
August 31, 2014
rudeawakening
I hate when people say, "Oh, the Duggars are extreme but they have great family values." No, they don't. They're fucking worthless and their only "value" is to reinforce archaic worthless mentalities. And their type only values a family if it is white, straight, childed, and Christian. There is no value in that.

They're a self-bred cult like the Westboro Baptists only with better PR and editing. This article gives a pretty good explanation of what goes on behind the scenes of Duggar life. It's quite horrifying to a sane, intelligent person.
September 02, 2014
OH, I am so glad we're discussing this here! Because everywhere else on the interwebz, if you criticise a Holyyyyyy Duggar, you get flamed with "You're just jealoussssssssssss!"

Not that I've tried. I've just seen others treated with that very knee-jerk defensive retort, and when you see what kind of audience you're dealing with, you just say to hell with this and just let their fans roll around in their delusion.

This story about being knocked up after being married for all of 5 minutes is just so sad to me. Here she had to spout the famblee mantra all these years on camera about how raising all her siblings, along with her sisters, was just such a BLESSING.

Everyone said she was just being very cunning, pretending to play the game in order to fool her parents into "letting" her escape via marriage.

She had so many on the internet thinking oh, Jill's gonna be the rebel! Cuz her mother in law wears PANTS! Her husband owns a tee-vee!!!

Yeah, big rebelliousness there. Married 5 minutes, not even through the first trimester during which time many miscarriages do happen, and running just as fast as they can to Peeeeepull magazine to scream "We're PREGNANNNNNNTTTT!" and to grab that media paycheck.

Now she can start working on that huge, flapping, gunny sack of a uterus like her moo has. After all, she and the doofus she married said in the magazine that they're just going to welcome however many gawd seems fit to give to them. :crz

And that's another thing--the doofus she married. I've seen articles and discussions online where lots of people think he's going to rescue her and take her away from JimBob and all the crazy rules and the barefoot and preggo philosophy. After all, his mom wears PANTS!!! But think about it, what kind of individual out there would get all entangled with this dog and pony show if he wasn't totally down for a full conversion to their way of life? It's like when the guy next door joins the Taliban. I watched enough of this show to know his dad died a few years ago, so here's a young college-age guy looking for a dad, and somehow, he gets the connection to get in touch with JimBob to become "prayer partners." Who does that? Someone who's interested in going whole hog Duggar religion, that's who, IMO.

People were saying he's going to have her in pants, watching tv, and then they're both going to indulge their love of world travel by going to other countries so she can be a midwife and he can do whatever he does...some kind of missionary work. Like that's going to happen when she's got 10 bay-beez hanging all over her.

He may be an accountant, but he looks like a Derrrrrp who has to pull down his pants to count to 21.

I just wonder how long he's going to keep being an accountant for WallyWorld corporate when their religion tells them that they need to be in business for themselves. So I'm waiting to see if he quits WallyWorld corporate and gives up the regular paycheck and the health insurance inpignancy bennies to start popping out kidz and go hang out his own shingle as a self-employed accountant and pay out the ying-yang for his (growing) famblee's health insurance.
September 02, 2014
The Duggars are part of the Quiverfull movement, which was started by some oddball preacher back in the 1970's, iirc. It's all about having as many kyds as possible to be warriors for Christ, and not just in a metaphorical sense. I wish I were exaggerating, but these people are dangerous. Education for females much past high school would be superfluous, because their main purpose is baybees and serving their husbands. The fact that the Duggars seem like such "sweet" people (ymmv) just lends legitimacy to their screwball religious beliefs, and a lot of derps eat it up. Damn right they are laughing all the way to the bank.

If there were such a thing as a reality show of a, I dunno, CF couple in small-town Wisconsin who live far away from their families, nobody would watch it. But add a freak-show element--i.e. a boatload of replicants--and somebody will call it entertainment.

It takes a child to raze a village.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login