Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Weird moomie wannabee and her miscarriage burial

Posted by kidlesskim 
Weird moomie wannabee and her miscarriage burial
August 21, 2008
"Maybe this sounds crazy.

My first miscarriage in March, I started bleeding almost right after the baby died...... And so the sac came out intact and we put it in the freezer to bury this summer.Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

Now I just miscarried again, last night. (And what a horrible night, by the way. Holy cow.) But this time, the baby died 3-4 weeks ago and, I can imagine he had kind of...well...shrunk/disintegrated/decomposed.confused smiley

At one point last night, I sat down on the toilet and a BUNCH of large chunks of stuff came out...I'm assuming the baby was among those chunks, but I didn't have the heart to go looking.two faces puking

But now I have nothing physical from this baby. I really really wanted to bury him outside with his sister. And maybe that sounds dumb? But I don't know what to bury now. I strongly strongly need something. Do you have suggestions? :bawl

Everything I've thought of just doesn't seem right. A bit of the fabric I was going to use to make him some diapers? A small plastic baby (the tiny kind about an inch long) since that's about the size he would have been when he died? (but that won't decompose, it'll still be there 100 years from now).eye rolling smiley

.....and some creative ideas from other moos

..."Do you have belly pics from pregnancy or ultrasound pics for a scrapbook? The fabric sounds like a good idea, or baby clothes, christening gown, etc. Maybe this is dumb but maybe order a preemie burial gown?"

"To help with my first loss, my fabulous sister got me a heart that functioed as a small herbal heating pad as well as symbol of my little one for Earth Mama, Angel Baby. That is all I have of that baby, and I will always cherish it"

"... If you don't have anything already, maybe you could knit, sew, crochet...a tiny shirt and this is going to sound really weird, but grieve while you are doing it and catch your tears while making the shirt....."

AND BY FAR THE MOST WEIRD IDEA:doh face
"My first thought was burying one of your pads that is catching the flow with a little note on a peice of paper..."

BUT SHE LIKES IT!!!!!!!!!:yeah
"ok, well, the pad idea seemed really crazy at first, but it IS something "from" the baby. I have had another day of bleeding and clot passing, and considered fishing one of the clots out.........."

shrug Ok, we are not talking about stillbirths, induced labor in the third trimester, or even a legitimate pregnancy test or exam at a doctor's office. These moomie wannabees are SO desperate to bear fruit that they do these over the counter ovulation and pregnancy tests one after the other and CONVINCE THEMSELVES that they are pregnant. EVEN IF they are knocked up, we are talking 2,3,4 WEEKS gestation (at best) as the ones in this category haven't even missed a period. THERE ARE NO umbilical cords, "sacs" to freeze, or recognizable baby parts. A gender can NOT be determined. They decide that, "in their hearts" they know it was a boy or girl, they name it, memorialize their "deaths" and would be due dates, birthdays, and according to this one poster, much much worse.

What person in their right minds would put a miscarriage, or more than likely just menstrual product, in the FUCKING FREEZER? WHAT SANE PERSON would bury a Kotex pad in the back yard, or fish out blood clots and God only knows what else, from the toilet or out of the waste paper basket and name it and then BURY it? These people take the term "breeder" to an all new level. The worst part is this is a moomie breeder site with hundreds of THOUSANDS of posts in the "loss of baby" area. Their husbands seem to be going right along with the insanity.

Someone needs to tell the emperor that he is naked.
oh my, breeders are way worse than i thought, there has to be some mental issues here, these wanna moos really are pathetic

our society is doomed
Re: Weird moomie wannabee and her miscarriage burial
August 21, 2008
Can i go run around my office screaming? thanks. i'll be right back.
Oh damn!I should have NEVER let my doctor keep my tumor.After all,it was a part of me,freeloading off my blood supply and growing ever larger.I guess donating it to science was a BAD idea.I should have kept it,so I could name it (I did do that in humor-Tumora),memorialize it and bury it.

Oh,the opportunity I have passed on!
SHE PUT IT IN THE FREEZER?!?!

*faints*
This is a goat-fuck. Insanity at it's very core. I...I.....no words...:kill
August 21, 2008
Peppertree Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SHE PUT IT IN THE FREEZER?!?!
>
> *faints*

you guys got ice...oh my god what the hell is that?????????
Wow,hope no one thaws that for dinner.winking smiley
August 21, 2008
I have a freezer story for y'all.

One of my rats died in February a few years ago. Here in PA, it's DAMN COLD in February, so, not wanting to throw my precious darling in the trash and not wanting to cremate her, I wrapped her up and put her in the freezer until the ground could thaw and I could bury her.

In the meantime, I met my now-hubby the following July. He was at my house and went into the freezer to look for something for us for dinner. He pulls out the wrapped package and asks, "Honey, what's this?"

Needless to say, we got her buried that weekend. I'm ashamed to say that I did forget about her. It's amazing that he stuck around, meets some chick who keeps her dead pet rat in the freezer. LOL
August 21, 2008
Holy christ. I thought this story was a troll. Lieutenant Colonel Troll of the Troll Batallion. Fucka-rama.

I see her turning in circles around her living room, looking, looking, looking. Under the sofa. Behind the chair. In the drawer. She thinks: "Something, something to bury. Something that reminds me of my non-dead non-baby. Ah. How about this. A chewed-up eraser. It's pink and lumpy and sort of leaves bits behind. I'll put it in this Christmas fruitcake tin because it's sort of casket shaped and, as all us Moms know, babies love christmas."

What's the phone number for the Hormone-Poisoning Helpline?

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
August 21, 2008
Amethyst Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Holy christ. I thought this story was a troll.
> Lieutenant Colonel Troll of the Troll Batallion.
> Fucka-rama.
>
> I see her turning in circles around her living
> room, looking, looking, looking. Under the sofa.
> Behind the chair. In the drawer. She thinks:
> "Something, something to bury. Something that
> reminds me of my non-dead non-baby. Ah. How about
> this. A chewed-up eraser. It's pink and lumpy and
> sort of leaves bits behind. I'll put it in this
> Christmas fruitcake tin because it's sort of
> casket shaped and, as all us Moms know, babies
> love christmas."
>
> What's the phone number for the Hormone-Poisoning
> Helpline?

My first impression after reading this bizarre post was that it was a troll as well. However, she has way too many sympathy seeking posts prior to this one and few trolls come back and answer responses. It's my conclusion that this woman is for real, which makes it ALL the more scary. The only thing more scary is that her husband goes along with it, as most of them do. I wonder if she tells any friends, co-workers, or famblee about the frozen miscarriages?
> At one point last night, I sat down on the toilet
> and a BUNCH of large chunks of stuff came
> out...I'm assuming the baby was among those
> chunks, but I didn't have the heart to go
> looking.two faces puking

Sorry moo, you have crap a out a baby and flush the fetus down the toilet. LOL

I read this story I found it disturbing. Kidlesskim you're right. This is beyond breeder.

Not to have kids because of the burden is one thing. But todays moos are beyond the next level, sound like an breeder from Planet Moo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login