Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sorry you ruined your lady parts e-card

Posted by aliceblue 
Sorry you ruined your lady parts e-card
August 24, 2014
The truth hurts - but not as much as I imagine shitting a loaf does.

Link

URL http://www.someecards.com/usercards/viewcard/a0928909009e03d48a39b8e950183cf4
Re: Sorry you ruined your lady parts e-card
August 24, 2014
Mine looks like a nine year olds. :biggrin2

Super tight that two fingers inserted hurt.
Anonymous User
August 24, 2014
shy lurker

Mine is the same way, two fingers hurt.
August 24, 2014
darkerthanblack
shy lurker

Hey I thought I was weird because mine was so tight! I can't fit two. It's nice to see I'm actually normal for a change!
August 24, 2014
aliceblue
The truth hurts - but not as much as I imagine shitting a loaf does.

Link

URL http://www.someecards.com/usercards/viewcard/a0928909009e03d48a39b8e950183cf4

LOL. Who comes up with those things?

When I was younger, and painfully trying to use tampons, I wondered "and a BABY is supposed to come out of there? Oh, f* no."
August 24, 2014
Two fingers hurt me, too.

And occasionally a tampon can be painful, and I'm 43smile rolling left rightsmile

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
August 24, 2014
shy lurker

So does mine smiling smiley
August 24, 2014
Two fingers is a bad shape and not comfortable, I would think that is normal...
But a penis is (normally) a decent amount larger than one finger, are you all not having straight sex? What am I missing here?
Not trying to be offensive, I promise, just me being weird and curious! :redface
August 24, 2014
drake
Two fingers hurt me, too.

And occasionally a tampon can be painful, and I'm 43smile rolling left rightsmile

Tampax "slender/regular" are hard to find but SO worth searching for. Given that I'm older than you by years this might be important for a while. Seem to me that fertility is a bitch - those who want it least get it the longest.. Cannot wait until the money for tampons and b.c. can go to something fun!
August 24, 2014
Presto
But a penis is (normally) a decent amount larger than one finger, are you all not having straight sex? What am I missing here?
Not trying to be offensive, I promise, just me being weird and curious! :redface

I guess they're talking about when unaroused. I can't imagine any number of fingers feels pleasant under those circumstances, though.confused smiley
Anonymous User
August 24, 2014
Presto

I can say that I am not having straight sex, I have never even let a penis near me, sooo.....
But, if you are wet enough and turned on enough, then more can fit in if you are careful.
August 24, 2014
I think what really loosens a woman IS sluicing. To me, when a woman is described as 'loose' it's because she's sluiced a brat or several.

I don't care how much sex a CF woman has, she will keep her lady bits in tact, because she isn't passing a watermelon through something the size of a golf ball.

BTW, I'm still as good as I was when I was a teen. I'm 46 this December. No hotdog-hallway scenario going on here! grinning smiley
August 24, 2014
catharsist
darkerthanblack
shy lurker

Hey I thought I was weird because mine was so tight! I can't fit two. It's nice to see I'm actually normal for a change!

Same here. I could make diamonds with mine. smug

(I wonder how many moos are lurking on this thread, scarlet with anger and jealousy? Ha!)

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

August 24, 2014
Presto

I've not had PIV yet so that could help me. Even when I'm "in the mood" I'm still that tight because I kegel like.. All the time.. Like even when I'm not noticing. I couldn't fit a dudes equipment in there, much less a loaf. Uuuuuggghhhh WHY would someone do that on purpose? I still can't wrap my head around it.
August 26, 2014
Presto

Mr S and I call it, creative lovemaking.

I'll leave the rest to one's imagination....
August 26, 2014
mumofsixbirds
I think what really loosens a woman IS sluicing. To me, when a woman is described as 'loose' it's because she's sluiced a brat or several.

I don't care how much sex a CF woman has, she will keep her lady bits in tact, because she isn't passing a watermelon through something the size of a golf ball.

BTW, I'm still as good as I was when I was a teen. I'm 46 this December. No hotdog-hallway scenario going on here! grinning smiley

I agree 100%. Very few guys, if any, are big enough to make any irreversible changes. Now, giving birth, different story, from what I am told. I have never touched a single moo "down there".
August 26, 2014
So glad we talked about this, girls. I've got a one-finger snapper myself. Always thought I was a freak. Penetration can be quite painful at times.

Luckily, penetration isn't a requirement since I'm a lez. :sx
August 27, 2014
shy lurker

My bits are so tight and sensitive they present a problem. I had difficulty getting Monostat suppositories (medication) in when I had a yeast infection after having a nasty period never mind my little finger. It's problematic in my love life to say the least as I'm hetro.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 27, 2014
Presto

Straight sex is more than penis in vagina. Penis over vagina is sex, oral is sex, anal is sex too. Penis over vagina (and even anal! Sperms can get around...) can get you preggers tho, so birth control is a must.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 27, 2014
I'm sorry my wording wasn't precise enough. I'm pretty sure my intent came across though.
Personally I prefer anal myself due to IC which comes with bladder pain, and anal is that much further away from the painful parts.
Vasectomy beats bc hands down. Yes I know you had your plumbing removed. Good for you!thumbs upup
August 28, 2014
Presto
I'm sorry my wording wasn't precise enough. I'm pretty sure my intent came across though.
Personally I prefer anal myself due to IC which comes with bladder pain, and anal is that much further away from the painful parts.
Vasectomy beats bc hands down. Yes I know you had your plumbing removed. Good for you!thumbs upup

I'm an anal fan myself but much lube is needed, and Vasectomy beats hysterectomy, but hey, I had other reasons too *shrugs*. Among them I was loosing a lot of blood during periods that lasted two weeks that came with blinding migraines. I was basically spending half my life shut down because of some rotten little organs.

Besides, birth control was getting narrow in the option department for me, as hormones were out because of obesity, high blood pressure, and history of stroke.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 30, 2014
I remember when my mom explained the birth process to me. I said how awful it seemed to go through the hassle. Mom said:" Oh, you forget all the pain, you get to take your baby home." I blurted :" That's just as bad. You are stuck with that thing." Now I realize the damage is probably worse than being stuck with that :baybie1. :bdid
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login