Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bullets and Burgers with a side of brains

Posted by Dorisan 
Re: Bullets and Burgers with a side of brains
September 02, 2014
highwayman
The only thing the instructor was seeing was $$ signs. From what I gather its very expensive to shoot at these places. However its not chuckey cheese or Disney world. There should be a strict age limit in place. Shit assed kids do not belong around firearms. I'm sure this place would let a severe retard shoot if the parents had the money. What about other people who were watching or close by? the brat could have sprayed them as well. There is a reason that the military has basic training to teach soldiers how to handle these type weapons. Its not a damn novelty or toy. Its designed to kill allot of people quickly. Do any of you remember that story some years back about that girl about the same age as this one who was flying a friggen plane around the world? There was an instructor with her as well and she crashed the plane on takeoff, thus killing her and the instructor. The stupid moo gave a press conference and said" she died doing what she loved Nope no sympathy for any involved from me.

This! thumbs upup
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login