Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kid Expelled From Kristian Preschool After his Moo's Facebok rant

Posted by bell_flower 
Kid Expelled From Kristian Preschool After his Moo's Facebok rant
August 28, 2014
This is a good one.

Young 'n Trashy Floriduh Moo complains about her son's school on FB and is told the next day that her son is no longer welcome to attend the school.

She was venting because it was "picture day" but said the school never told her. The school sent a notice home in his "folder" which I assume is like a homework folder. Um, shouldn't parents be keeping up with their kids' activities?

Typical TrashMoo, whining to the media over her own stupidity. Don't these idiots have any shame?

Link

ETA: The kid is four and it's a private preschool. Amazing how many whiners are on the web saying it's unfaaaaaaair to do this to a four year old kid. The school has every right to do this and they are probably glad to be rid of the trouble-making Moo.
Quote: “I was in shock,” Habat said. “Why would you expel a 4-year-old over something his mom posts on her private Facebook page only people on her friends list can see?”

Umm, no cow. If only your friends could see it, then why did the school see it too? BTW, it is extremely rude of you to call the staff ignorant. Because of YOUR ignorance, cow, your kyd will have to go to another school.

IOW: :bedmadelie
Re: Kid Expelled From Kristian Preschool After his Moo's Facebok rant
August 28, 2014
I feel bad for the kid who has to change schools as that is hard for most kids. I changed schools multiple times so I know.

I don't blame the school for their actions. They probably feared the mother was going to turn out to be a chronic complainer, troublemaker, etc., if she wasn't already, so they decided to get rid of her. They didn't kick out the kid, they kicked out the mother and of course, it's the kid who suffers.

The only thing I agree with are those in comments section who pretty much say any school that puts the word "Christian" in their name is usually quite far from it.
"She tagged the school in the post, and the next morning, she received a call, asking her to stop by the office when she dropped her son off."

Um... I disabled my Fakebook account years ago so I'm no expert, but if you tag someone doesn't that mean they get some kind of a notification?

Christ on the crapper, these moocunts are dumb as hell. :headbrick
August 28, 2014
benry
"She tagged the school in the post, and the next morning, she received a call, asking her to stop by the office when she dropped her son off."

Um... I disabled my Fakebook account years ago so I'm no expert, but if you tag someone doesn't that mean they get some kind of a notification?

Christ on the crapper, these moocunts are dumb as hell. :headbrick

Yes. Tagged people get notified even if not friended.

So instead of being an adult and actually dealing with the school, she threw a 7th grade shitfit on social media and is shocked, I tell ya, SHOCKED when it comes back to bite her in the ass.

Color me surprised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Gotta love it when uppity parents choose an "exclusive Christian" school and then get booted by the same snooty policies that likely drew them in.

But yeah, if you tagged the school in your post, it wasn't a private rant. You were addressing the school directly and publicly. Maybe instead of being a passive-aggressive cunt, you should've scheduled a one-on-one meeting with administrators in private to discuss your issues. Now your spayshul snowflayke will probably have to attend a lowly public school with other white trash mongrels like yourself. Better fit anyway. bouncing and laughing
What a stupid cow! She tagged the school in her post and was stunned when they saw it? :drool They're not wedding pictures for crying out loud, they're fucking preschool photos. Hardly worth getting one's knickers in a wad if you ask me.

If she's hostile toward the school of course they might kick her out. Isn't that the whole point of a private school - they don't have to take people they don't want? If it was so important to her for Turdley to attend that school she should have held her tongue. I'm guessing this wasn't the first time the school had problems with this moocunt.
August 28, 2014
Wasn't the school's fault AND she moooo'd about it?!

:Violin
:bedmadelie
August 29, 2014
From the article
Sonshine Christian Academy

SON shine?

I Googled this, it's not a typo.

SON SHINE?

smile rolling left righteyes2
August 29, 2014
Zzelda
From the article

SON shine?

SON SHINE?

But of course! Son o'God and everything! They probably teach Creation Science there:d'oh and sprogs don't associate with the "wrong sort" of people. That's usually what Christian schools are like in these parts.

It takes a child to raze a village.
Zzelda
From the article

SON shine?

SON SHINE?

I know, right! Only in my case, I had to google the location of the school was because we've got a "Sonshine Christian Academy" in our area too! I guess its a douche epidemic!
Zero sympathy for the dumb cow, a bunch for the poor kid who doesn't understand why he has to change schools (which at that age is NOT FUN, you don't understand crap and big changes are scary as hell)...and will later learn that it is due to Moother being a complete dumbass.

You send your kid to a religious school, you automatically go up a couple levels on the list of people who should watch what the **** they say on Fakebook. That is as sure as 2+2=4. My own brother got a faceful of this reality when he had to pick between a Christian college he won a Hugh-Jass scholarship to or pay his own (obscenely ripoff-expensive) way elsewhere.
September 03, 2014
wait the kids in preschool and he has homework..... in preschool? talk about a world of suck.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login