Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Future Bratfree Member?

Posted by deegee 
A Future Bratfree Member?
August 30, 2014
Has anyone seen this youtube clip from the little black boy who chews out his mom for getting pregnant with her FOURTH kid? (Of course, no mention of any baby-daddies to any of them.)

Link

I hope this kid grows up CF. smiling smiley
Re: A Future Bratfree Member?
August 30, 2014
Having to help his mom with the "miracules" is likely to send him on our side of the fence. It did for me.
August 30, 2014
"That you're going to have to help with"

WTF!? If that shit happened to me I would be SO pissed! I am so happy that I'm an only child.
August 30, 2014
I could see it happening, honestly. Especially once baby starts taking up all of mom's attention and he has to help with watching it and and other stuff.
September 01, 2014
Yup, that kid is gonna need those earplugs and a lot of condoms.

Having younger siblings sure put me off having kyds. Some eldest kids that I know are the parental types who always liked to take care off/boss the younger ones around, but not me. I learned early that babies suck.
September 01, 2014
I was an only child... but being the oldes of all my cousins and the oldest in my neighborhood full of kids and being 1 of only 3 babysitters in the area.... I think that probably turned me off. I feel that I already raised a bunch of kids. It's how I KNOW all the feeding, diapering, crying, tantrums, trying to get them to bed, trying to get them to do ANYTHING. It's because I went through it with a whole mess of someone else's kids. All the parunts in our neighborhood with I was a teen were the kind to go out a couple times a week to dinners and movies and parties. One couple who had a set of twin boys and a girl 3 years older then the twins.. were working on their masters degrees. I basicly had those kids 24/7 every weekend for 2 years. Yep... I raised mine. LOL
September 01, 2014
starlady
I was an only child... but being the oldes of all my cousins and the oldest in my neighborhood full of kids and being 1 of only 3 babysitters in the area.... I think that probably turned me off. I feel that I already raised a bunch of kids. It's how I KNOW all the feeding, diapering, crying, tantrums, trying to get them to bed, trying to get them to do ANYTHING. It's because I went through it with a whole mess of someone else's kids. All the parunts in our neighborhood with I was a teen were the kind to go out a couple times a week to dinners and movies and parties. One couple who had a set of twin boys and a girl 3 years older then the twins.. were working on their masters degrees. I basicly had those kids 24/7 every weekend for 2 years. Yep... I raised mine. LOL

I have a question then.

How did you get them to stop screaming and stop having tantrums?

The tantrums are one of the main reasons I don't want kids. I seriously would bash their heads in when they started that screeching and moaning for no reason.

Btw, I am an only child too. grinning smiley

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
September 01, 2014
Aww. This was sooo me when my first sibling was announced. I was only 3 but knew I wanted no part of that. Wouldn't even touch my mom's belly...

Kids should be allowed to be kids and not have to help raise a sibling. If you can't do it yourself, don't fucking sprog. This kid has more sense in his pinky than his moo has in her whole body. Poor guy.
September 02, 2014
I'm not an only child, but I am the youngest. My Mom had a pregnancy scare when I was 17 but it turned out to be gallstones. I would have flipped right the hell out, I think. I really feel for this poor little kid, and his rant is spot on.
September 02, 2014
The kid is smarter than the mom.

I don't get putting your body through back-to-back pregnancies but I don't get even doing one.
September 05, 2014
Moo probably sticks all the cunt work on the little kid, hence his 'enthusiasm' for a new sib.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login