Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jennifer Aniston: "value as a woman" has nothing to do with breeding

Posted by yurble 
Jennifer Aniston: "value as a woman" has nothing to do with breeding
August 30, 2014
Jennifer Aniston says her "value as a woman" has nothing to do with having kids.

I don't have this sort of checklist of things that have to be done, and.. if they're not checked, then I've failed some part of my feminism or my being a woman or my worth and my value as a woman because I haven't birthed a child.
Re: Jennifer Aniston: "value as a woman" has nothing to do with breeding
August 30, 2014
And the fundie mooing begins in 3..2..1..

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
September 03, 2014
Finally! I have been waiting for all this to happen! I was wondering if she would mention that she isnt pregnant all the fucking time.
September 03, 2014
According to numerous tabloids I've seen on the topic of Jen's alleged womb contents, she should be giving birth to a college student anytime now.

I've always liked Jen. Now I know why.
September 04, 2014
I never liked her much, and she was always waffling on this issue which is one reason. She was eager to have them to land Brad, did not want them when she got the ring. She was the anti-oops. Then once he bailed she is all going between only needing her dog (cool) and wanting babies (not so much.)

It is refreshing to see her finally take this stance though I don't give her CF status yet.

If she finally makes it down the aisle and does not rush out to get knocked up then I will change her CL to CF.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Never been a huge fan, but could people leave her personal life the fuck ALONE?! All she's ever asked are invasive questions about her relationships (or lack thereof) and her childfree lifestyle. Celebrity men are valued based on their talents, personality and achievements. For famous women it's all about dress size/love life/sex appeal.

You go, Jen. You can be my "friend" any day. :smoke
September 05, 2014
As with all Hollywood stars out there I think Jennifer Aniston is both overrated and overpaid and she also only 'made it' because she already had connections to that world. None of those people impress me but it has to be said that Jennifer has received an unjustified amount of flak for not breeding. I can well imagine that she got so tired of it so she kept saying, yes, yes, maybe later, not yet until reaching an age where she can safely say that she doesnt actually want kyds.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login