Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another Darwin Award Winner`

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Another Darwin Award Winner`
August 31, 2014
Looks as if good ol' Darwin has another winner, folks. What I would like to know is: where the hell were the parents? Also, how come I never did dumb shit like this at the beach, especially not at the age of 9?

Girl, 9, Dies on Oregon Beach
Re: Another Darwin Award Winner`
August 31, 2014
Does it make me a heartless bitch that I found it funny when they said that the girl was from SANDY, Oregon?:satan

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
August 31, 2014
drake
Does it make me a heartless bitch that I found it funny when they said that the girl was from SANDY, Oregon?:satan

Nah. I thought it was funny in a kind of ironic way, too.
August 31, 2014
drake

waving hellolarious

I hope this haunts the pahrunts for the rest of their lives, because it's their fault for, presumably, not adequately supervising their (admittedly not very bright) kids.
August 31, 2014
Must have been one helluva hole!

Most parents probably don't realize that there are regulations detailing the digging of holes and sloping/stabilization of banks for a reason! To prevent stuff like this.
September 01, 2014
MerlynHerne
drake

Nah. I thought it was funny in a kind of ironic way, too.

I found it funny. It would have been even more hilarious if her name was Sandy.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

September 03, 2014
from the comments:

"This is very sad, I can handle adults getting hurt but I have an 8 year old and she is my greatest joy in life, we do everything together and she is just so happy all the time. I don't think I could make it if I lost her. Stop what your doing and go hug your child and tell them how much you love them and do this everyday, show them how much they are loved."

:headbrick

I, long ago, would have considered this an unfortunate accident. but people like THIS made me feel cold toward the tragedies that involve children. Because if somehing like that happened to me, noone would give a shit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login