Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CRAZY Zsuzsanna

Posted by lar19 
CRAZY Zsuzsanna
August 31, 2014
I loathe this woman

I think most of us here know about this gem of a woman. I was saying a lot of "yes, yes, yes" to the first part of her post and a lot of "fuck you" to the last part.
Re: CRAZY Zsuzsanna
August 31, 2014
I don't want any sticky faces anywhere near me thanks. Why is it that kyds are always covered in muck?

My dog is always at the front window waiting to see me when I get home. He's always pleased to see me. And I can get a paw in my hand and it's not covered in unidentified sticky stuff or body fluids. Because dogs are clean compared to kyds, and yes, I am saying that about an animal that licks it's own butt. Compared to the revolting habits of chyldren, that's nothing.
August 31, 2014
Crazy Bitch Moo
However, you will miss out on ...

... sticky faces cuddling up to you.
... holding a little hand in yours.
... stick-figure drawings and sincere love notes.
... someone waiting at the front window for you to get home.
... waking up to find a baby curled up next to you.
... hearing "I love you" every day.
... the most important thing in life.

:BS GOOD!

… I hate sticky things and having other humans in my personal space.
… Again, GTFO my personal space.
… There is nothing impressive about stick figure drawings or illegible, misspelled "notes."
… Dogs wait for you at the window when you get home and they're much cuter.
… For the third time: Personal. Space. My bed is MINE. And I fucking hate babies.
… I can call my mom for that. Also, my dogs show that they love me every day.
… No. Just no. I plan on actually contributing something valuable to society.

Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
August 31, 2014
yummynotmummy
I don't want any sticky faces anywhere near me thanks. Why is it that kyds are always covered in muck?

My dog is always at the front window waiting to see me when I get home. He's always pleased to see me. And I can get a paw in my hand and it's not covered in unidentified sticky stuff or body fluids. Because dogs are clean compared to kyds, and yes, I am saying that about an animal that licks it's own butt. Compared to the revolting habits of chyldren, that's nothing.

My velcro kitty is always happy to see me come home from work. He gets all excited and meows.
August 31, 2014
My Better Half tells me he loves me, don't need kyds for that. One wonders if Zsuzsanna's husband doesn't say "I love you" to her, or is it more meaningful coming from a kyd?shrug

And where does she get the idea that CF only do two loads of laundry a week? Do parunts know you should sort the laundry, or isn't that in the birthing classes they take?smile rolling left rightsmile

It takes a child to raze a village.
August 31, 2014
shy lurker
yummynotmummy

My velcro kitty is always happy to see me come home from work. He gets all excited and meows.

My velcro kitty also meows and greets me at the door when I get home.

And no, he has never had anything sticky on him when putting his paws on me.

I love how these dumbass breeders are always trying to sell moohood to me like "Oh, look how cute, a sticky kyd covered in filth and germs! How could you not just swoon?" Uh, because I'm too busy hurling.
August 31, 2014
Kids, esp toadlers, always leave a sticky slime trail wherever they've been.

They are like slugs, only they smell worse.

Too bad they won't disintegrate if we pour salt on them.grinning smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
August 31, 2014
Oh my god. I'd never heard of this cow before, but I didn't realize her name was literally ZSUZSANNA. waving hellolarious I thought that was a joke.

Google tells me it's a legitimate Hungarian name, but still. I'm STUNNED her kyds' names aren't Zsolomon, Izsaaqc, Gjaohn, Miryiuam, Rebeqqcca, Zstevphen, and Boaszsz. (I couldn't think of one for Anna. shrug)
August 31, 2014

...think that "child rearing" is spelled S-u-n-d-a-y S-c-h-o-o-l, d-a-y-c-a-r-e, s-c-h-o-o-l

Yeah, how DARE people not have their sprog attached to them 24/7? Learning, socializing with their peers and not having Moo wipe their asses until they're 35 is going to seriously screw them up, you know.

I'll pass on sticky things in my face and having my personal space invaded, thanks.
I have zero interest in holding a child's hand.
I'll take sincere love notes and actual drawings (full of inside jokes) from my boyfriend instead.
I have a cat.
So?
I already hear it every day... from a person who chose me.
If I were to make a list of things I want to/don't want to accomplish in my life, having children would be somewhere between being stuck in a hornet nest and developing tastebuds inside my rectum.

ETA - From her profile:

"Occupation: Wife and mother"

It's spelled "unemployed".

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria

August 31, 2014
lar19
I loathe this woman

I think most of us here know about this gem of a woman. I was saying a lot of "yes, yes, yes" to the first part of her post and a lot of "fuck you" to the last part.

LMAO I was doing the same thing!

My 7-year-old car still has that new-car smell, mainly because I have had people in the back seat maybe 10 times. I can't imagine it smelling like an infant.

There was nothing in her second, very limited list (did you notice how short her second list was compared to her first list?) which I found appealing or which I could get from elsewhere.
September 01, 2014
A list of Kodak moments may sway fencesitters, but I don't know many CF people who sees any appeal to those moments that are supposed to make parenting worth it. Childish drawings, lisped "I love yous" by someone considered to lack the mental capacity to fully participate in society and going frantic trying to re-create a happy memory from my own youth just don't sound at all pleasant to me.
September 01, 2014
One of the least appelling thing for me is the love of a child.

I REMEMBER being a child. I remember my own "love" for my parents. Now, looking at it from an adult perspective, I can hardly consider it love at all.

Children "love" their parents because, quite frankly, without them they will die. They have no concept of their parents as a separate person from them, with their own desire and life.

More than "loving" their parents I would say children need to possess them. To own them. Yes, I would really phrase it as "need for possession" more than as love. Our society calls it love, but it is absolutely not.

Of course, once the child is an adult a true, mature love is possible. But between parents and pre-teen children? No.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
September 01, 2014
deegee
lar19
I loathe this woman

LMAO I was doing the same thing!

My 7-year-old car still has that new-car smell, mainly because I have had people in the back seat maybe 10 times. I can't imagine it smelling like an infant.

There was nothing in her second, very limited list (did you notice how short her second list was compared to her first list?) which I found appealing or which I could get from elsewhere.

I have an 8 year old car that is spotless. Everytime I take it for an oil change, the people at the dealership remark on how clean and new it looks. One said, "You definitely don't have kids." I rarely drive anyone in it and I've had probably more than 1 passenger a total of 4 times. I like it this way.

I'm also surprised at how short her list is because I was under the impression parents seem to believe there are a million reasons why having a kid is the greatest thing ever.
September 01, 2014
t.
They have no concept of their parents as a separate person from them, with their own desire and life....

Of course, once the child is an adult a true, mature love is possible. But between parents and pre-teen children? No.

Totally agreed. Children do not love their parents as they have no ability to grasp that their parents are human beings with needs. To them, their parents exist solely to cater to THEIR needs, like robots. This is not love, it's simple dependency.
September 01, 2014
yurble
A list of Kodak moments may sway fencesitters, but I don't know many CF people who sees any appeal to those moments that are supposed to make parenting worth it. Childish drawings, lisped "I love yous" by someone considered to lack the mental capacity to fully participate in society and going frantic trying to re-create a happy memory from my own youth just don't sound at all pleasant to me.

Nothing about parenthood sounds pleasant to me. In fact, even being AROUND parents isn't pleasant to me.
September 01, 2014
Zzzzzzsssuuuzzssahhnnnaaahhh
think that influencing other people's kids is a substitute for raising your own.

What the fuck does this even mean?

lar19
I'm also surprised at how short her list is because I was under the impression parents seem to believe there are a million reasons why having a kid is the greatest thing ever.

Even coming from a breeder the cons far outweigh the pros... not that they'd ever admit it even when the numbers are there! waving hellolarious
September 01, 2014
During early childhood I don't think I actually loved my parents; more than anything, I feared the world and looked to them to protect, feed and entertain me. When I was 7 or 8, I started to understand love and did grow to love my mom, but until then parents were more like an accessory that was always there.

But maybe that's just me, I had a fairly abusive childhood.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
September 01, 2014
Cunty McFuckface

- Ew. Why would I want that?
- Again, ew. I don't know where that hand's been and I don't want to know either.
- I could draw stick figures myself, you know. And I already get love notes/letters, thanks - and they're not misspelled/done in crayon/sticky/barely legible.
- I have a cat. Your argument is invalid.
- Oh god, that sounds like an even worse version of the horse head scene in The Godfather...
- I already do, bitchface, only for me it's actually meant and he's not saying it out of a perceived biological necessity.
- Money? Well, that is a bit of a sore point right now, but it'll improve eventually and I'm sure not having to spend thousands on children will make things easier in the future.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

September 01, 2014
Waking up to find a baby puppy or kitten curled up next to you.

There, fixed it.
September 02, 2014
screaming sausage
Zzzzzzsssuuuzzssahhnnnaaahhh
think that influencing other people's kids is a substitute for raising your own.

What the fuck does this even mean?

Some breeder-pleasing CF types make claims that they adore their nieces/nephews/godchildren and can affect the next generation positively in this way.

Those of us who don't enjoy being around kids think "Fuck that, I don't want to be near enough to anyone's children to influence them!"

Those who do enjoy being around kids but aren't breeder pleasers may take jobs which put them in the position to affect children's lives (for instance as a teacher). These people will influence a lot of lives, a little. This breeder believes that they're making the claim that their influences is as great as the breeder's. Of course it isn't as great on the individual, but a slight influence on several hundred people may do more for society than a huge influence on two people. Breeders think it is better to deeply control a smaller number of lives rather than touch many lives lightly but in a positive way, I guess.

If I wanted to have an influence on children's lives, I could donate $500 to a charity aimed at educating girls in developing countries and I know I'd have a lot more impact than spending $500 buying my own hypothetical child a tablet. It's not a substitute for raising a child, it's a superior choice.

I also suspect that the breeder types are taking that breeder-pleasing talk to mean that we're indoctrinating other people's children into our evil CF ways.
September 02, 2014
I really have zero respect for these stick-up-the-butt mawmeee blahgs with their oh-so-thinly-veiled passive aggression.

Yeah, I don't have a sickening, sticky, dirt-encrusted, snotty face getting all up in my face. BIG LOSS.
I'd much rather have my dog jump on me, even after she's been playing in mud, with her muddy little paws and her muddy little snout, thanks.

I don't need stick figure drawings and wuv notes. My dog brings me her toys, and THAT warms my heart.

Both my dogs wait patiently and faithfully by the door for me to get home.

One of them loves to cuddle next to me in bed. The other thinks she's a lap dog too, and if I sit on the floor, she tries to fit onto my lap.

My 2 dogs are a helluva lot more important to me than your kydz are. Truth.
September 02, 2014
yurble
Some breeder-pleasing CF types make claims that they adore their nieces/nephews/godchildren and can affect the next generation positively in this way.

Those of us who don't enjoy being around kids think "Fuck that, I don't want to be near enough to anyone's children to influence them!"

Those who do enjoy being around kids but aren't breeder pleasers may take jobs which put them in the position to affect children's lives (for instance as a teacher). These people will influence a lot of lives, a little. This breeder believes that they're making the claim that their influences is as great as the breeder's. Of course it isn't as great on the individual, but a slight influence on several hundred people may do more for society than a huge influence on two people. Breeders think it is better to deeply control a smaller number of lives rather than touch many lives lightly but in a positive way, I guess.

If I wanted to have an influence on children's lives, I could donate $500 to a charity aimed at educating girls in developing countries and I know I'd have a lot more impact than spending $500 buying my own hypothetical child a tablet. It's not a substitute for raising a child, it's a superior choice.

I also suspect that the breeder types are taking that breeder-pleasing talk to mean that we're indoctrinating other people's children into our evil CF ways.

I did wonder if she was referring to people becoming teachers but I don't see how that's an alternative to sprogging- the two aren't mutually exclusive and many (if not most) teachers also choose to spawn.

For me it's the word "influencing" which stands out- as another reminder of the narcissism of most breeders. They're so hellbent on moulding a human being in their own image that they assume everyone else who has children, likes children, or enjoys working with children must be the same.

I see children the way I see adults- some are nice, most aren't, and it's fun to hang out with the nice ones while avoiding the rest. I like to spend time with my friends' identical twins because they're a real joy to be around- funny, creative and intelligent. I don't hang around with them because I want to "influence" them- I'd rather listen to the amusing things they have to say rather than try and indoctrinate them.

Good points yurble, especially the ones about teachers arguably doing more to have a positive influence on children. A friend of mine recently started working as a teacher- it's not a career I'd ever choose, but he seems happy and he's doing it because he has a real gift for it. I don't know if he wants to "influence" people but I know he loves science and loves getting young people interested in it- I'd say that's more "inspiring" than "influencing", something many breeders know absolutely nothing about.
September 03, 2014
I love how having a decnt life is "me, me, me" mentality. NONE of her children are adopted. She shot them damn things out faster than cars off an assembly line. So she is living her life the way she wants it and HER life motto is also "me, me, me". Breeders just dont want to admit that they have to be put in the same camp as us and not getting anything special for the SUFFERING.tm and HARDSHIP.tm that parunthood gives. All they want is to be seen as being special when they are just the same as us and it burns their ass so all they do is claim moral superiority to make themselves feel like they gained something for the hard work. fuck you very much!

and this?
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit." - John 12:24

so.. If we die without kids, we bear much more fruit and be more useful than breeders? sign me up! (loose, totally OOC, interpretations for the win!)
September 06, 2014
I have to admit I've tried some of her recipes and really enjoyed them. Otherwise, though, she just comes across as incredibly smug and entitled. As Catharsist correctly points out, she crows about 'me me me selfishness!' on her own blog all about nothing but her and her spawn. You know what I don't have, breeders? A blog all about me me me and MY life, that's what. Projection, thy name is Zsuzsanna. Own it, bitch.
September 16, 2014
My evil half hopes that Zsuzsanna’s kids end up becoming incredibly mouthy, extremely bratty, and horribly ungrateful teenagers who treat her like shit. Is this a recent post? Because I thought I saw that this was written in 2010 but I could be wrong. Anyway, if this is the case, I wonder if she’ll be waxing poetic about her clan these days.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login