Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New way to commit PNA - drinking & deep water

Posted by aliceblue 
New way to commit PNA - drinking & deep water
September 01, 2014
Lil' sizzles has been done to death (literally) and not just any gun range will hand a spawn an Uzi so Darwinian rejects take to booze and aquatic activity to do the job.

One option, Get on a boat with 7 adults and 5 kids and don't give any of them lifejackets (hey, a 5 m.o. is chubby and should float - right?). Make sure that the driver has been drinking heavily so that driver's impairment causes the boat to capsize. Result: Down one 9 y.o. and one 5 m.o.

URL1 http://www.independentmail.com/news/woman-charged-after-two-children-die-when-boat-capsizes

Option two: Take DrunkMoo1, put her on JetSki1 with TWO loaves behind her. Now Put DrunkMoo2 on JetSki2, also with TWO loaves behind. Turn both loose and watch while they collide, sending all 6 people to hospital.

URL2 http://www.wspa.com/story/26416612/jet-ski-collision-injures-three

While I believe that option 2 provides the best comedic result, I have to give the overall prize to option 1 for being most effective in actually committing not one but two PNAs, AND doing so without injuring the parents (I assume that this is the intent of a successful PNA).sarcastic clapping

Feel free to keep this information handy for the next time someone tells you that being a parent makes you grow up and/or be a better person. :sbx
Re: New way to commit PNA - drinking & deep water
September 02, 2014
Breeders just keep getting more and more inventive when it comes to PNAs, don't they? Well I guess they had to since crib death and little sizzlers don't seem to be working out so well these days.
September 02, 2014
Truthfully I wouldn't give these people credit for being smart enough to plan an "accidental" PNA. :drool I mean, it's fucked up either way, but I'm leaning towards thinking that these were simply the results of extremely stupid behavior.
September 02, 2014
rudeawakening
Truthfully I wouldn't give these people credit for being smart enough to plan an "accidental" PNA. :drool I mean, it's fucked up either way, but I'm leaning towards thinking that these were simply the results of extremely stupid behavior.

Hanlon's razor : Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Robert J Hanlon Scranton PA

I still dont understand why people keep breeding when the total bullshittery of it is plain as day and on display at every public and online venue. I used to feel sorry for these people driven out of desperation, but now my fuckometer is flat on ZERO. Bed Made Lie.
September 03, 2014
thom_c
rudeawakening

Hanlon's razor : Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Robert J Hanlon Scranton PA

I was going to call that a shameless wiki plug as that page was only created 20 days ago.... then I see its my boy Tom....

Noodler Law...that which makes no sense can usually be attri uted to shitty texting skillzzzzz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login