After shitting out the Heir, here comes the spare:

LINK

Prepare for the "news" on this to never fucking end sleeping
Re: Prince Baldy and Duchess Donothing announce Royal Sprog #2
September 08, 2014
Jeez, what a bore! Yes, the coverage on that will be neverending...fainting
September 08, 2014
Just another sperm hit it's target.... not news... who cares. Life goes on.
September 08, 2014
Another sprog, another bout of hyperemesis gravidarum and probably another bout of PPD after the inbred lizard creature escapes her womb. Of course she doesn't have the option of not sprogging for a second time as sprogging is her job- who'd be a royal brood mare, eh?
September 08, 2014
I can't imagine why ANYONE would sprog for a second time after a bout of hyperemesis gravidarum. They already have the heir, so what's the point? It's just going to be another spoiled do-nothing taking up space. sleeping
September 08, 2014
rudeawakening
I can't imagine why ANYONE would sprog for a second time after a bout of hyperemesis gravidarum. They already have the heir, so what's the point?

They need an heir-and-a-spare in case there's "something wrong" with the first sprog- in case it dies or has a serious medical problem (which is likely, given how inbred the royals are), or worse, grows up to be outspoken with left-wing views or to do something unforgiveable like marrying a divorcee or wanting to abdicate and have a normal life doing something which is actually useful winking smiley

They need the spare to ensure they can keep this awful family line going so they can be sure of clinging onto their wealth for another generation- to hell with the brood mare's health, she's just the incubator and doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.
September 08, 2014
Ugh, not again. You need to live under a rock to not hear about this constantly. My Facebook feed is blowing up and these are news channels reporting it. Now we'll have to hear every little detail for the next six months. eye rolling smiley
September 08, 2014
Ugh. That is all.
September 08, 2014
First thing that came to my mind when i saw the news.
September 08, 2014
I got tired of hearing about her first baby bump and all that crappola. Now we get to hear all about it again. More noise pollution coming......
September 08, 2014
screaming sausage
After shitting out the Heir, here comes the spare:

LINK

Prepare for the "news" on this to never fucking end sleeping

We will hear about every puke into every toilet that Duchess tosses as well as her gut swells. Joy.

smile rolling left righteyes2

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 08, 2014
And I've even read reports suggesting this will influence Scotland's vote, because who can resist babies? Anyone who uses that as the basis for a political decision should not be entitled to vote.
September 08, 2014
Hoping the Scots see the news and vote for independence otherwise they're stuck supporting yet another inbred parasite.

The British should do the world a favor by getting rid of the royals and use the money to make great tv programs.
September 08, 2014
hana
Hoping the Scots see the news and vote for independence otherwise they're stuck supporting yet another inbred parasite.

Somehow, I'd still rather have that than have Alex "Bastard" Salmond in charge *shudder*. Plus, there's the whole thing about not wanting to end up like Greece.

Although, the "Yes" party are apparently in the lead with 51% as of this morning...

Oh, this sucks. This whole independence thing is just fucking embarrassing! :smn

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

September 08, 2014
I've said before, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wills and Kate, and jokingly tell people they named their first after my dead cat (George).

I think they're adorable, and I love that Kate is, for all intents and purposes a Commoner (I may be speaking out of my ass, I'm just dumn american).

HOWEVER, I found at my last job (that was a living hell and where I got in trouble for using big words and not talking about family and babbies all day to make the breeders happy) the one hen that was the biggest thorn in my side must have been SEETHING that I was all about Baby George than I ever possibly could be about her stupid cunt droplet toddler son (she ignored me anyway, so why should i bring up her kid?).

I would probably bet that an outspoken known CFer that showed Royal Baby Love would be viewed the same way. With utter hate by the surrounding breeders and babystalkers.
September 09, 2014
hana

I am in Scotland as it happens and this is precisely what I'm planning to do on the 18th winking smiley

I think a lot of people this side of the border feel the same way- not as many royalists up here, if they think a new royal baby will sway us all into voting No they can get tae fuck angry flipping off
September 09, 2014
Here's where that daft idea about it saving the UK is being floated. Comments are tearing them a new one. And here's another piece, mocking the stupid baby poll.
September 09, 2014
Another refreshing article here- could Fleet Street Fox be CF by any chance?

So White Dee stole money to fund lover’s crack habit - she’d still be a better Queen than Kate

at a time in British history when women are infantilized, sexualized and told not to have opinions, a woman who barely utters a word and is a figure of interest principally for her hair and skirts that blow up in the wind will be doing nothing to prove she’s capable of more than propagation.

She could even be cooking us a princess who will never, not once in her whole life, be expected to show the tiniest ray of intellect or independence!

Hip hip, hoo… oh, balls.

waving hellolarious

NB: "White Dee" was one of the "stars" of Channel 4's horrible series Benefits Street which encouraged viewers to sneer at "scroungers"... who still all take less from society than the royals.
September 09, 2014
Here is another article that describes in-depth how sick she really is.

I love the part where someone tells Prince Harry this will make him fifth in line for the throne and he laughs about it and now he's being quoted that he can't wait to see his brother suffer more. waving hellolarious

Isn't he just some cheeky fun? There is not one drop of life or humor in Prince Stuffy's bloodline but Harry escaped that somehow....gee is there any doubt that he's Major James Hewitt's son, because he seems to have an actual personality? Thank you.

I can't imagine why ANYONE would sprog for a second time after a bout of hyperemesis gravidarum.

I get bad migraines, the kind where you puke your guts out. I've puked until I ruptured blood vessels in my face. It's an absolutely miserable experience. I've heard people say hyperemesis gravidarum is like having a puking migraine 24/7 for WEEKS.

It's like dumbass Maria Shriver, who was 41 years old and hospitalized for it with her FOURTH child. Marry into a family like that, and you are a common breeding animal.

No amount of money in the world could make me do that, particularly because the end result is something that I'm completely disinterested in. I'm not one bit envious of her life.
September 09, 2014
bell_flower
It's like dumbass Maria Shriver, who was 41 years old and hospitalized for it with her FOURTH child. Marry into a family like that, and you are a common breeding animal.

Speaking of dumb, here's someone talking about how happy she is that Kate has hyperemesis gravidarum because it means more support for women with the condition. The author has six children.

Some say I was crazy to go through six HG pregnancies, and maybe I was. I answer why we continued having babies even with HG here if you'd like to read the full story, but the short version is I didn't want HG to win, I didn't want my family planning determined by this condition. We felt we were missing people in our family and adoption wasn't an option. And I'm really, really stubborn. It doesn't matter, though; you don't have to understand it, my family planning choices aren't up for analysis, and the only opinions that matter are mine and my husband's when it comes to how many children we have and how many times I endured HG.

The fact that it stems from a totally voluntary condition that only an egotistical person dead-set on breeding would tolerate makes it a completely unsympathetic illness. Even the author agrees, since she's glad Kate's got it if it means more "awareness".

moderator's note: fixed 404 link
September 09, 2014
Gaaah. I know Waity's place was as royal broodmare and all, but was hoping she would reveal to be somewhat interesting...work, charity, goals.

Nope, just another SAHM who has money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 09, 2014
I love Prince Harry with every fibre of my being. And he is HAWT as all hooplah! dirty thoughts
September 09, 2014
Didn't take long for the commercial interests to use the event as a plug for their products

Fisher-Price Royal Birthday Bash
September 09, 2014

The fact that it stems from a totally voluntary condition that only an egotistical person dead-set on breeding would tolerate makes it a completely unsympathetic illness.

Of course she calls herself a "survivor." Survived her own stupidity, did she?

It's not healthy for one's bones and overall health to puke for 54 months. At some point she needs to think of the kids she already has.

And I noticed she had six girls. Probably trying for the Goldenson.
September 09, 2014
screaming sausage
hana

I am in Scotland as it happens and this is precisely what I'm planning to do on the 18th winking smiley

I think a lot of people this side of the border feel the same way- not as many royalists up here, if they think a new royal baby will sway us all into voting No they can get tae fuck angry flipping off

The minute this Scotland issue came up the birth control hit the trash! I'll bet dollars to dog turds

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login