Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prince Baldy and Duchess Donothing announce Royal Sprog #2

Posted by screaming sausage 
Re: Prince Baldy and Duchess Donothing announce Royal Sprog #2
December 16, 2014
Do a Google search on Charlene for run away. She tried getting out of the marriage three times but she was detained, her passport was taken away and she was finally persuaded to go through with the marriage. I don't blame her for running, the guy cheated on her and has multiple illegit sperm blossoms. She's got the sour puss on all the time because she was coerced in to marriage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
December 17, 2014
I'm not looking forward to April when the new Royal Fuck Trophy arrives. smile rolling left righteyes2
December 17, 2014
Dingo8YourBaby
Do a Google search on Charlene for run away.

Thanks, I just did- and jeez, I knew about Prince Albert's reputation as a "Playboy Prince" and his numerous illegitimate crotch droppings but I didn't think things were that bad. The wedding photos are depressing to look at, from Charlene's floods of tears to the passionless kiss to her flinching at his touch as they cut the cake. This article especially makes for grimly fascinating reading, I can almost see why fans of the royals obsess over them so much. Monaco sounds like a very weird place, and like it could provide some good fodder for a drama series- Bored Idle Rich Trophy Wives Of Monaco does have a certain ring to it.

I think I've just realised why I don't get this worship of royals- their fawning fans are of course worshipping royal families and are Life Scripters through and through, clapping like seals as every Life Script event is ticked off, even though they know the arranged marriages are all shams, the smiling royal couples are all miserable and secretly dying inside, and the ugly inbred children were probably all conceived in petri dishes.

There's probably a touch of narcissism in there too as they don't care whether or not their beloved royals are happy or not, they just want them to marry and breed with someone who meets with their approval and who can pose for lots of staged pics for them to coo over. Some examples: they loved Diana and they hate Camilla even though she makes Charles happy and he probably should have married her instead; they put pressure on Edward to marry and spawn as "proof" that he wasn't gay; as William was pushing 30 there was pressure on him to marry and sire an heir; there's endless speculation over when Harry will settle down... how great would it be if Harry just told them all to fuck off? Who knows, maybe he will!
December 17, 2014
starlady
Just another sperm hit it's target.... not news... who cares. Life goes on.

waving hellolarious

I'm going to have to remember this phrase! This is the best!
December 18, 2014
I have just one soft spot for William. He's one of us: http://www.ems1.com/air-ambulance/articles/1960620-Prince-William-takes-new-job-as-air-ambulance-pilot

If the royal family thinks this is a cake job without risk they are sadly mistaken:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/nation/medical-helicopters/fatal-crashes.html

So I'll give him this.

Click here to login