Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

how do i loose a little baby weight without exercising?:rolleyes2

Posted by thundergirl85 
how do i loose a little baby weight without exercising?:rolleyes2
September 11, 2014
http://www.huggies.com.au/forum/3-newborn/52-looking-after-yourself-with-a-newborn/2686922-lose-weight-without-exercising

Is there some sort of thing that i can do to loose a little baby weight without exercising? haha I am about 73kg now, i really want to get down to about 60, i was 63 pre pregnant.

Im guessing something like the lemon detox is out of the question seeing as im BFing...

I dont particually like exercise roll eyes I did start to walk but it is far too hot to be walking with bub and then by the time it does get cool enough i have to get dinner ready and do bedtime routine with bubba and by the time thats over its 8pm.

i am a pretty bad eater at times, there is always chocolate, lollies, biscuits in the house because DP is a serious snacker! I eat cereal for breakfast (weetbix or sports plus or something like that) generally ham/chicken cheese tomato sandwhiches/cruskits for lunch and then a pretty good dinner, its just all the in between snacking. And its hard cuz all that stuff is in the house. And i have no self control cuz lets face it...its easy food.

if anyone has any ideas, i would greatly appreciate it!
Re: how do i loose a little baby weight without exercising?:rolleyes2
September 12, 2014
Sure there is - drop the little shit off at a fire station and you instantly lose 10-20 pounds. Added bonus you'll have the time to walk again and can do it without worrying if you "bub" is too hold, cold, grumpy etc. Problem solved!bouncing and laughing
September 12, 2014
Errm, stop stuffing your piehole with junk, moo.

If she's beefing, she'll be ssharing all that shit with the loaf. I'm sure that Twinkie-laced boob juice is part of the reason that half the kyds are obese these days, because the nutritional content of the tit milk reflects all the shit the moos eat.

They say formula is ebil, but mostly, here in the UK anyways, cows eat frigging grass. Compared to the shite I see most moos putting in their supermarket trolleys, surely it can't be that bad!
September 12, 2014
yummynotmummy
Errm, stop stuffing your piehole with junk, moo.

If she's beefing, she'll be ssharing all that shit with the loaf. I'm sure that Twinkie-laced boob juice is part of the reason that half the kyds are obese these days, because the nutritional content of the tit milk reflects all the shit the moos eat.

They say formula is ebil, but mostly, here in the UK anyways, cows eat frigging grass. Compared to the shite I see most moos putting in their supermarket trolleys, surely it can't be that bad!

This.

That's why I hate the whole "my milk will CURE CANCER!" Bullshit. Your tilt milk is only as good as what you eat, and since people today eat nothing but processed crap and sugar water I'm sure that Bratley is getting a whopping dose of HFCS with every swig.
She listed every path on the way to weight loss and getting healthy in her "won't do" list. She's hoping someone has a magic skinny wand. Either that or is just trying to justify her heart-attack lifestyle.

So much for doing "anything" for the kid, she's making unhealthy milk and won't live to be a grandmoo.
September 12, 2014
Oh sure, Moo, there are plenty of ways you can lose weight without doing teh EBIL exercise! For example, you could catch dysentery, get a tapeworm, start doing heroin...

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

September 12, 2014
I'm convinced when Moos crank out a loaf they forget how to spell. Or perhaps they were stupid to begin with.

lose/loose
their/there/they're

etc.

So glad for the general literacy of this page.
September 12, 2014
No one likes to exercise. I run for the social interaction and for the bling at the end of half and full marathons, not because it is fuckin’ fun. My legs slimming out is a bonus. I spend too much on coolass running shit too.

I had to drop forums on MFP for this….my doc decided to try phentermine since I already eat right and work out. Everyone on there swears it is taking the easy way out/magic pilling, same as meth (speedlike, but not for me…still waiting for the energy boost), and how I will gain it all back and then some (a few admit they changed nothing expecting the magic pill effect to do all the work.)

I did not have massive loss like some, but maybe it is because even though my appetite is suppressed, I still do eat. Doc says this is actually a good thing. I have dropped slowly and steadily 10 pounds and about 9 inches. I am also training for a full marathon in February.

Bottom line...you have to get off your ass and move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 12, 2014
bell_flower
I'm convinced when Moos crank out a loaf they forget how to spell. Or perhaps they were stupid to begin with.

lose/loose
their/there/they're

etc.

So glad for the general literacy of this page.

*snark* I was going to say "drop that superfluous 'o' from 'loose' " That might be worth a few ounces drinking coffee
September 12, 2014

Actual health advice here for anyone interested in losing weight.

This is my BIBLE: Low Carb BAY BAY!!

Seriously. I have dropped so much weight and I didnt have to exercise it all off while counting calories. I am actually pissed that I didnt know about this sooner since ive been doing this since october 15th of LAST YEAR and most of my results happened about 2 weeks ago after starting this.

NOT knocking exercise or anything, since it is really good for you and can make you sexxxay, but DAMN it feels good to drop weight without lifting a finger! I lift weights AND do this so you bet your ass Ill be hot before my time is up!
September 12, 2014
navi8orgirl

I have a severe pain condition along with nerve damage that complicates exercise for me, but I have found a method that I can get some with out killing myself. I do aqua aerobics.

Aqua aerobics combines water and socialization, and I have loved to swim sense I was a loaf. YMCA has a wonderful indoor heated pool.

For me, the exercise isn't so much about weight loss as about avoiding the wheelchair. My legs are gradually getting worse, and I am trying to lay on some muscle to offset the damaged nerves.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 13, 2014
Note how her excuses aren't about juggling 3 jobs, dealing with special-needs issues or anything else that would be similarly understandable. Instead, it's all just "but it's hot outside, and it's the dead of night at 8pm...waahhh."

And the only exercise she mentions is walking slowly with the stroller...which wouldn't do jack shit. Why not get some heavy handweights to do lunges with in your living room? Or those resistance rope things? Seriously? Are people really that fucking lazy?
September 14, 2014
Sounds like she wants the magic fix that millions of other people want: Lose weight without lifting a finger to do so. To be fair, some people just do not lose a goddamn thing with exercising, myself included. I forced myself to exercise 3-4 days a week, but the only thing that helped me lose any weight was major calorie cutting.

So if Moo wants to lose weight without getting off her ass, maybe she should take a multivitamin and try fasting. I don't care how fat and lazy you are, when you eat 800 calories a day, eat every other day, or take in nothing but 3 Slim Fasts a day for a few weeks or months, ya lose some fuckin' weight. Is it healthy? No, but it's effective. If there's concern over tit juice quality, it would be best to switch to formula, or wait until Junior is off the tit before fasting/dieting.

Or there's lipo. It's expensive, but requires no exercise.
September 15, 2014
But if all you do is fast, or force yourself to eat a non-satisfying amount, it's not sustainable for the long term. Someone can eat every other day for a couple weeks, but not forever. If she goes that route, then as soon as she goes "off" the diet, the weight will all come back.

What she needs to do is change the quality of her food. Stop eating processed shit, and switch to 80-90% plant based non-processed foods (fruits, veggies, nuts, beans, legumes, etc). Eat whenever she's hungry and until she's full, but actual nutritious foods...not packaged stuff with a shitload of unpronounceable ingredients, sodium, added sugar and whatever else.

The reason why people say diets don't work is because they use a non-sustainable temporary-minded type of approach (like forcing yourself to be hungry) where you go "on" a diet and then "off" of it [back to the same shitty foods.] What they need is a permanent lifestyle change with improved food quality.

(I'm saying this as someone who went from a size 8 to a 6, and then to a 4, and keep the weight away just fine.)

Also, it IS affordable...almost every town/city has produce stands...today I got 3 sweet potatoes, a red bell pepper, 3 kiwis and 5-6 bananas all for less than $5.
September 15, 2014
craftyzits
navi8orgirl

I have a severe pain condition along with nerve damage that complicates exercise for me, but I have found a method that I can get some with out killing myself. I do aqua aerobics.

Aqua aerobics combines water and socialization, and I have loved to swim sense I was a loaf. YMCA has a wonderful indoor heated pool.

For me, the exercise isn't so much about weight loss as about avoiding the wheelchair. My legs are gradually getting worse, and I am trying to lay on some muscle to offset the damaged nerves.

But you are moving to the best of your ability. I don't mean to suggest everyone should run marathons, but if the most effort one makes is to shuffle to the fridge during commercials they can't expect magic results.

Water workouts are great exercise.

I will vouch for low carbing too...you don't really need exercise but you get better and lasting results if you do.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 15, 2014
thundergirl85
But if all you do is fast, or force yourself to eat a non-satisfying amount, it's not sustainable for the long term. Someone can eat every other day for a couple weeks, but not forever. If she goes that route, then as soon as she goes "off" the diet, the weight will all come back.

What she needs to do is change the quality of her food. Stop eating processed shit, and switch to 80-90% plant based non-processed foods (fruits, veggies, nuts, beans, legumes, etc). Eat whenever she's hungry and until she's full, but actual nutritious foods...not packaged stuff with a shitload of unpronounceable ingredients, sodium, added sugar and whatever else.

The reason why people say diets don't work is because they use a non-sustainable temporary-minded type of approach (like forcing yourself to be hungry) where you go "on" a diet and then "off" of it [back to the same shitty foods.] What they need is a permanent lifestyle change with improved food quality.

(I'm saying this as someone who went from a size 8 to a 6, and then to a 4, and keep the weight away just fine.)

Also, it IS affordable...almost every town/city has produce stands...today I got 3 sweet potatoes, a red bell pepper, 3 kiwis and 5-6 bananas all for less than $5.

Sing it! That is totally everything that I have ever said. I'm low carbine but I plan to stay at doing just that. I wrote off bread for like.. Forever. I don't even really have to exercise either. I still do but this is THE best diet I have ever tried!
September 15, 2014
Weight loss is something like 80% diet / 20% exercise.
You CAN lose all the weight you need to by diet alone, but you may end up "skinny fat" if you forego all exercise. And of course muscle burns more calories, so building them WILL help with weight loss.
You CAN'T out exercise a bad diet.
Those percentages will change during your life, for instance young people can seem to out exercise a bad diet, but that will catch up to them in health effects later in life.
And the older you become, the more important a healthy diet becomes in terms of weight.

I am also winning on low carb, but I am specifically low grain, and not very strict anymore with total carbs now that I am pretty close to my goal weight. I feel so much better without grains in me! But I'm trying to find daily eating that will work for me long term now. I am maintaining, and I am so happy with myself! Never again will I get that sick!

But there are lots of people who feel very ill without grains. It takes all sorts. I DO think low carb is worth a try for those interested in dietary changes for health, but some people don't do well with it. I have had soooo many online fights with "certified dieticians", it was only random regular joes attempting and failing that changed my mind on the matter, not anyone pushing 6-11 servings of grain. smile rolling left righteyes2
September 15, 2014
Presto
Weight loss is something like 80% diet / 20% exercise.
You CAN lose all the weight you need to by diet alone, but you may end up "skinny fat" if you forego all exercise. And of course muscle burns more calories, so building them WILL help with weight loss.
You CAN'T out exercise a bad diet.
Those percentages will change during your life, for instance young people can seem to out exercise a bad diet, but that will catch up to them in health effects later in life.
And the older you become, the more important a healthy diet becomes in terms of weight.

I am also winning on low carb, but I am specifically low grain, and not very strict anymore with total carbs now that I am pretty close to my goal weight. I feel so much better without grains in me! But I'm trying to find daily eating that will work for me long term now. I am maintaining, and I am so happy with myself! Never again will I get that sick!

But there are lots of people who feel very ill without grains. It takes all sorts. I DO think low carb is worth a try for those interested in dietary changes for health, but some people don't do well with it. I have had soooo many online fights with "certified dieticians", it was only random regular joes attempting and failing that changed my mind on the matter, not anyone pushing 6-11 servings of grain. smile rolling left righteyes2

OMG I am loving this thread! All I ever want to talk about is my freaking diet! Such awesome for me in this moment!

I feel like after being on this diet for almost a month I can't eat grains without it affecting me (it makes me feel gucky). I also verify that diet is the most important thing and that it's the 80/20% that you mentioned. I've found it to be true in my case and I just hit 23 yo a few days ago. I'm even getting that whole water whoosh thing happening to me and weight loss is getting FAST, especially after I lowered my carb intake to the 50 carb mark per day from my previous 100. I can't wait to get that stunning six pack I want!

It's a super big deal to me right now because once I get to my target physique I'm going to start binding my chest to that I can appear more androgynous. I'm just hoping that my chest shrinks down to they can be tastefully binded without looking too odd. I can't wait to look how I feel myself to be!

(I usually don't talk about this at all in a public setting but.. I really trust you guys and I know you won't bash me so I figured I would share as I've been getting more antsy about it the closer I get. It's just burning in the back of my mind, you know..)
September 15, 2014
Stop eating junk food and start moving. We'll start with walking a few miles, then move up to running a few miles and bicycling.

This past Sunday Mr S and I decided to have our own little "triathlon" with a mile of running and 3 miles bicycling afterward in the morning. Yeah my body was a little sore but t he workout felt great. Oh and all it took was less than an hour's time. These Moos need to stop complaining and get off their lazy fat asses.
September 17, 2014
There's no way to lose weight and keep it off without exercising more and eating less. Starvation diets are bad for you and people inevitably gain the weight back.

Exercise does replace fat with muscle, and since muscle is more dense, you might not lose any weight, but you'll be healthier and fit into a smaller size.
September 18, 2014
"how do i loose a little baby weight without exercising?"

Simple. Just drop off the baby somewhere, say, at a hospital, fire station, or adoption agency. You'll lose 7–10 pounds of annoying baby weight that way. No exercise needed.

Yeah, I'm going to hell... grinning smiley
There are two ways to lose weight, and they work best when done together: eat less and move more. There are no magic tricks that work in the absence of these two things. So for moos that translates to:

- Graze less/chew less cud

- Walk the pasture freely
September 19, 2014
It's a shame that complaining about your life, oversharing and being jealous and miserable doesn't burn calories. They'd all look like Slavic supermodels by now.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login