Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Great Article, Asshole Comments

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Great Article, Asshole Comments
September 13, 2014
Just found this at HuffPost. Awesome article about how wanting brats/having them is ruining gay culture. Of course the usual breederfific comments. I am so sick of the breeder mentality/entitlement Breeders are fucking up everything just as they do in the straight community. Of course the breeders feel threatened. They resent that anyone would call them on their tendency to make EVERYTHING bland and boring.

Linky
Re: Great Article, Asshole Comments
September 13, 2014
I know a lesbian couple who had a kyd. They were totally obnoxious about it. They put up all these videos on youtube and the inpig woman put updates about the most intimate details of her pignancy and later birf on fakebook...I mean, come on, it's not like the entire world has to know what's going on in your nether regions.
What totally got my goat though was that they were totally anti-abortion. I'm sorry but I have a hard time understanding how you can be gay and a self-proclaimed 'feminist' as well as being staunchly pro-life. Wtf?
September 13, 2014
rockchick
I know a lesbian couple who had a kyd. They were totally obnoxious about it. They put up all these videos on youtube and the inpig woman put updates about the most intimate details of her pignancy and later birf on fakebook...I mean, come on, it's not like the entire world has to know what's going on in your nether regions.
What totally got my goat though was that they were totally anti-abortion. I'm sorry but I have a hard time understanding how you can be gay and a self-proclaimed 'feminist' as well as being staunchly pro-life. Wtf?
WTF indeed, I have never gotten that myself, nor this nonsense about breeding (I'm not nuts about adoption, though it does give a home to someone who is already here instead of having to have a mini-me). I am so sick of dumb photos of gay duhs with the stupid baby carries that strap on so the loaf is being carried in front.And I am tired of LGBT who want to make this bullshit the "new normal". If I had wanted a brat I would have been in a straight marriage. As for the anti-abortion crap, we do have right wingers in the community...don't know what else to say about that.I used to go to gay places to get away from all the breeder bullshit...now I have to put up with it among LGBT, too?!!
September 13, 2014
I am pro-choice. But I can see how someone could be gay, and anti-abortion. I don't think one's sexual orientation has to be an indication on their stance on abortion, or anything else (religion, political views, etc.)
September 13, 2014
MerlynHerne
rockchick
WTF indeed, I have never gotten that myself, nor this nonsense about breeding (I'm not nuts about adoption, though it does give a home to someone who is already here instead of having to have a mini-me). I am so sick of dumb photos of gay duhs with the stupid baby carries that strap on so the loaf is being carried in front.And I am tired of LGBT who want to make this bullshit the "new normal". If I had wanted a brat I would have been in a straight marriage. As for the anti-abortion crap, we do have right wingers in the community...don't know what else to say about that.I used to go to gay places to get away from all the breeder bullshit...now I have to put up with it among LGBT, too?!!

I hate those baby carriers, too! It looks like the poor sad sack has a giant tick stuck to his chest.
September 13, 2014
golden commando
MerlynHerne
rockchick

I hate those baby carriers, too! It looks like the poor sad sack has a giant tick stuck to his chest.

Excepts it sucks away his life/soul instead of blood.
September 13, 2014
gymrat
I am pro-choice. But I can see how someone could be gay, and anti-abortion. I don't think one's sexual orientation has to be an indication on their stance on abortion, or anything else (religion, political views, etc.)

My views are thus.. If you have a penis and can't get pregnant (either or), you have NO business being anti-choice. NONE. You're trying to make rules to a game that you dont play and making other people's lives hard for NO REASON. Until these Anti-choicers show up to pay the women whose lives they totally fucked, and adopt the orphans they made, I dont want to hear a single solitary peep from their corner.

There however, is a difference between "pro-lifers" and anti-choicers. Pro-life means youll fuck up your OWN life if YOU get pregnant because its a life and all that rot. People have a right to stupid in whatever way they want. Anti-choice is someone trying to regulate someone ELSES body for their own jollies.

Pro-lifers are fine and Anti-choicers can ROT IN HELL. Ive said my piece.
September 15, 2014
catharsist
gymrat

My views are thus.. If you have a penis and can't get pregnant (either or), you have NO business being anti-choice. NONE. You're trying to make rules to a game that you dont play and making other people's lives hard for NO REASON. Until these Anti-choicers show up to pay the women whose lives they totally fucked, and adopt the orphans they made, I dont want to hear a single solitary peep from their corner.

There however, is a difference between "pro-lifers" and anti-choicers. Pro-life means youll fuck up your OWN life if YOU get pregnant because its a life and all that rot. People have a right to stupid in whatever way they want. Anti-choice is someone trying to regulate someone ELSES body for their own jollies.

actually if you are pro life for yourself it means you're pro choice. It may piss off the forced birthers you hang with, but thats the way it is.
September 15, 2014
the noodler
catharsist
gymrat

actually if you are pro life for yourself it means you're pro choice. It may piss off the forced birthers you hang with, but thats the way it is.

Good point. Didn't think about it that way.
September 15, 2014
catharsist
the noodler
catharsist
gymrat

Good point. Didn't think about it that way.

I have an ex-friend that as soon as she got in-pig, she started with the Pro-Life! Now, this is someone that had an abortion at 15. She meets some guy (my friend, actually) and marries him in two months (because, as I found out later, she was afraid of being homeless), and then, even though she ADMITS on the 'nets that she only married him for housing, she then proceeds to actively get pregnant.

I remember the conversation, all hearts and rainbows dripping out of her mouth, and then she blathers, "I'm Pro-Life for myself, but pro-choice for others".

I corrected her...."No, stupid cow (not what I said, but...), if you believe you have the choice to have a child, and others do as well, even though that's not something you'd want for yourself (again, at this point), then, well, YOU'RE PRO-CHOICE. I'm sorry it doesn't bode well for you to admit that among your super Xtian friends, but that's the way it is."

I am SO glad I don't talk to her anymore.
September 16, 2014
golden commando
MerlynHerne
rockchick

Take a close look. Closer. See it?

http://www.socialitelife.com/photos/neil-patrick-harris-babies-laughing-is-like-opium/neil-patrick-harris-twins-walk-01312011-09
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login