Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CF politicians "can't" do job because don't understand famblyangry smiley

Posted by aliceblue 
CF politicians "can't" do job because don't understand famblyangry smiley
September 13, 2014
For those not follow it, there is a big vote coming up in UK regarding Scottish independence and polls show it is very close. So strong feelings - OK fine. However, some some parents (who know, those "better people") are claiming that
The two leaders of the Scottish National Party want to break up the Union because they have no children and do not understand families
The comments reported in the article are bad enough but the comment ABOUT the article are infuriating. Some samples from the brains?? of breeders.

I said this yesterday to my dad! Not in a mean way but they don't have that protective streak that comes natural to most parents, they dont understand our fears for our children's future....they are so passionate about this, it got me thinking about what is driving them and feeding their passion as its not common sense. They dont understand me and mine and I dont think there should be too many people without children at the top of the Government, sorry but its just how I feel.....one thing I am not is a sheep...I have a mind and form my own opinions and I'm not trying to smear anyone....This is just something that matters in my eyes.
:scr

James, Norfolk, 20 hours ago
DM has a point! My wife said she would prefer someone in charge who HAS children and better understands the struggle to bring up a family in recession hit Britain.....

cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

ankle to a stone, billericay England, 15 hours ago
Unless for a medical reason, childless couples always act superior, boasting about their wealth, holidays, patronising smile when you are having problems with the kids. But as they get older they get bitter. (in my experience anyway)... angry flipping off

rayme, manchester, 13 hours ago
Anyone who has ever spoken to people who, by choice, do not want to have children knows how self centred these people are. Do you really want your childrens future influenced by such people?

Oh heavens NO rayme! Let's round up all those ebil CF and kill them or at least lock them up. Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

LINK
Good ol' Daily Mail at its best. It really is the most vile, nasty, twisted garbage ever to disgrace British journalism. I will now be voting YES.
Anyone else get the feeling that the Childfree are becoming the latest target? Somewhere behind Muslims and immigrants in the firing line of DM stupidity and bile. Do they honestly think our opinion is less valid because we haven't shat out brats?
If so, I'll have my 40% tax back, the 40% tax I have paid for most of my working life. They can shove their Public Sector job as well. I'd earn a shitload more with a private agency anyway. Do they think Childfree people don't have parents? Relatives? Businesses? Investments?
Fuck you, DM, and all your asshole readership.
Re: CF politicians "can't" do job because don't understand famblyangry smiley
September 14, 2014
embraer135
Do they honestly think our opinion is less valid because we haven't shat out brats?

Do they think Childfree people don't have parents? Relatives? Businesses? Investments?

Yes, most breeders absolutely do think our opinions are not only less valid, but not valid at all.

They know that we have parents, etc.; they just don't think any of those things matter. All that matters to them are their brats and what they think the world owes them for grunting them out. Yes, most of them really are that horrible and self-involved. Bratfree wouldn't exist if they weren't.
September 14, 2014
It never seems to occur to them that perhaps we're capable of looking beyond "me and mine" and seeing the big picture, which few breeders seem to be capable of (if they were capable of it, they would have thought twice about breeding, given what the future looks like).
September 14, 2014
I read the article and it's really bad, even for the Daily Fail. However it was mainly rugby jocks who came up with this ridiculous statement, and I really wonder who in their right mind would listen to them anyway.
September 14, 2014
I'm sure it's such a great idea to vote with only your twat dumplings in mind. Let's put in solid gold toilets in bratley's public school instead of making sure seniors get affordable medical care. Let's provide free daycare instead of food stamps for people without kids. Free soccer programs for everyone under 15 on the government's dime! But fuck public transportation, fair taxes, or any-fucking-thing else that might benefit someone without kids!

Parents do not become better, more caring and loving people when they squat one out. They become horrendously selfish and only care about what benefits them and their useless brats. They think this makes them altruistic because they don't recognize that their children are, to them, mere psychological extensions of themselves. It is sad and dangerous that society let's these ogres get away with calling themselves "selfless" and making everyone believe that this selfishness is good and sanctified. I say bring on more CF politicians - maybe they will be able to see beyond what moo and duh want and serve society as a whole.
September 14, 2014
stillwaters
I'm sure it's such a great idea to vote with only your twat dumplings in mind. Let's put in solid gold toilets in bratley's public school instead of making sure seniors get affordable medical care. Let's provide free daycare instead of food stamps for people without kids. Free soccer programs for everyone under 15 on the government's dime! But fuck public transportation, fair taxes, or any-fucking-thing else that might benefit someone without kids!

Parents do not become better, more caring and loving people when they squat one out. They become horrendously selfish and only care about what benefits them and their useless brats. They think this makes them altruistic because they don't recognize that their children are, to them, mere psychological extensions of themselves. It is sad and dangerous that society let's these ogres get away with calling themselves "selfless" and making everyone believe that this selfishness is good and sanctified. I say bring on more CF politicians - maybe they will be able to see beyond what moo and duh want and serve society as a whole.

THIS! How many of us have heard a parent say something along the line of "I don't care about the public school system, state's health care, etc I just want my kid to get a good education/treatment, etc" Not saying that this makes them evil or that they can't care about other kids too, but I don't see anyone saying "you only have teens so you shouldn't vote on little shit issues." You know that parents of a super smart 14 y.o. girl is going to have different ideas of how tax money should be spent than parents of a special needs 5 y.o. boy or parents of newborn twins. And all the parents have a less objective interest in things than non-parents. Perhaps THEY should be the ones barred from office?
September 14, 2014
embraer135
Good ol' Daily Mail at its best. It really is the most vile, nasty, twisted garbage ever to disgrace British journalism. I will now be voting YES.
Anyone else get the feeling that the Childfree are becoming the latest target? Somewhere behind Muslims and immigrants in the firing line of DM stupidity and bile. Do they honestly think our opinion is less valid because we haven't shat out brats?
If so, I'll have my 40% tax back, the 40% tax I have paid for most of my working life. They can shove their Public Sector job as well. I'd earn a shitload more with a private agency anyway. Do they think Childfree people don't have parents? Relatives? Businesses? Investments?

I'm going to venture a sociological explanation to this. Haven't we also been seeing a lot of pro-CF articles as well? The vitriolic response should not be a surprise.. People are afraid of us. We are a new status quo that goes against what is socially prescribed, not only that, but we usually have something breeders don't: money, and social mobility. This combined with our newness and the ability to jump far above the breeder's heads in a hurry has everyone up their own ass. And the worst thing? Our lifestyle is ATTRACTIVE.

If you show a picture of a person without kids doing what they want and a person with kids trying to shove slop in a non-cooperative babies' gullet, they WILL pic the first picture. Our lifestyle has been glorified for forever in public ads and commercials. Would Mountain Dew ever show a mommy trying to gear up at 3am because junior is crying for the fifth time that night? No. It's usually something that only adults with no burdensome children can do, like skydiving and snowboarding until the late late afternoon with no care in the world. Same with alcohol commercials.

No kids = fun, except now people of our new generation are connecting the dots making governmental system structures shit their collective pants. We are literally, by our mere unabashed existence and public sphere appearance, are changing the world and how it is seen and ran. That's my theory anyway. Don't worry folks, they'll just have to get used to it.
September 14, 2014
I don't think the heifers and Ogs realize that someone who has no brats will focus a lot more time and effort on their jobs. Breeder politicians waste time and money, take shortcuts and take advantage of others just like breeders in any other field, and I'm sure that while breeders are okay doing such thing themselves, they'd bitch about a fellow breeder doing the same if it inconvenienced them at all. Besides, it sounds like these people don't want someone to be elected that will treat everyone more or less equally. They want one of their own kind in the chair in hopes of everything being finagled in THEIR favor.

Authority positions need to be filled with people who can decide what's best for everyone, not pander to breeders and leave in the middle of a crisis because Junior's favorite pencil got broken and now he has hurty fee-fees. Y'know, like a typical breeder would do. If these dickholes are that worried about a mean, evil CFer being elected, why don't some of their asses run so there aren't too many child murderers Nazis CFers in office.
September 14, 2014
I don't see why people *wouldn't* want someone like me in Gov. Not that I have plans to do that. Even on the local level. I could see myself getting involved in some ways.

Some Blather about Local Real Estate. I saw a house I might like, it's in Manistee, MI. One part said - 'yards away from Whatever River' - OK, ya best get flood insurance then. And this was one of the more clear and straightforward ads. This is by 'Federal Forest' and the ad stated that the small neighborhood there is 'mostly vacant' in the winter. I bet it is. (Extreme weather, much snow.)

So then I see these *vacant lots* for sale and one of them made it out to seem like you were getting *an entire 650 acre fruit orchard and winery* - but it's actually *only one lot*. Evidently they're putting up a few home sites near / around this thing.

Um, *the winter*? I'm not seeing this as some booming business. But, who knows? There are plenty of wineries in Lower MI, but that's much warmer. ?

But what if this area does sell, the area in general starts expanding? Do you know what there is in Manistee, MI? NOT MUCH. So then - just guess what all they will want. Schools. Roads. A whole bunch of snow plows. Fiber optic net. McDonalds.

Who would manage all that? The place is trying to pitch itself for growth, attract people. They see the tourist areas down shore and they want that too. There's not too much they can do about the weather though, is the thing.

Somebody needs to understand such issues, utils, attracting biz, etc. Famblees should mind there own selves. Issues for them - let them get jobs and take it up with their employers.

On the gov side - the gov should attract jobs and also must manage infrastructure etc. Places like this are involved in Intl commerce and legalities as well (shipping, water use, fightin wit da Canucks, eh?)

It is the same for anywhere. The people in Scotland have these issues too, from local to higher up / more complex things. You want people who *understand those things* - not some fool who's biggest pitch is that his kid peed in his face.

Understand Famblees? You wanna understand them - SELL to the fools then! Somebody's going to buy those frozen 'winery' lots, the cynical and smart would be pocketing the commission checks instead of trying to help the rank and file of Lumpen Idiot.

Speaking of selling - anyone remember 'pet rocks'? I saw a 'new version' of this which is a USB pet rock. It's a rock with a cord and USB connector attached. Know what happens when you plug it in? Nothing. Same as the old pet rock. Except it has a cord and USB connector attached. :crz

Someone will probably buy them. A smarter idea - same thing - but it is actually functional as a mouse. Or a storage device. That would sell more.

But what do I know? I'm not a FAMBLEE.
September 14, 2014
I can tell you one trait more undesirable than being CF: How about being an atheist? You can be CF and get elected to a major office (Lindsey Graham, South Carolina senator and a Republican!) has been elected twice to the U.S. Senate after 8 years in the U.S. House. What's the chance an outed atheist can get elected in the US? They are the most distrusted group in America (maybe not elsewhere in the world, I agree).

Lucky me, I am both CF AND an atheist? I can forget about my dreams of ever getting elected, not that I ever really had any LOL!
If I got elected, I'd be a better public servant than a parent. This isnt that hard to figure out. I'd have more time to devote to the job, and I'd never have the "spend more time with my family" excuse for crapping out. I guess breeders are afraid of CF people running for office because we'll be so much better than they are at it.
September 16, 2014
"But da chyuwld fwee don't undastand fambweeez!"

Now, how can that be, when we were once chyuldrun, too? I thought that was Bingo 101. Does it not work in reverse?

I wonder if the people complaining that the CF don't understand the needs of famblees is really their way of saying they're afraid that CF people in government will work to cut down on the excessive breeder benefits and start diverting some of those funds to people without childrun who are in need of help. Or for the country at large, but not specifically setting that money aside for breeder wants.
September 17, 2014
I just googled "USB Pet Rock" and LMAO. Oh brother!
September 17, 2014
night owl
"But da chyuwld fwee don't undastand fambweeez!"

Now, how can that be, when we were once chyuldrun, too? I thought that was Bingo 101. Does it not work in reverse?

I wonder if the people complaining that the CF don't understand the needs of famblees is really their way of saying they're afraid that CF people in government will work to cut down on the excessive breeder benefits and start diverting some of those funds to people without childrun who are in need of help. Or for the country at large, but not specifically setting that money aside for breeder wants.

I think it's this with a side of "we would do it better". Breeders know they are unfairly privileged, and they would rather fuck the country than give it up. You know, the normal breeder stuff.
September 17, 2014
For fuck's sake Daily Fail, the CF are not "family free".

Most of us have ageing parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews etc. Many of us are partnered/married. So whatever does go down, it does affect our families, even if we aren't famblees of 2.5 brats and a house in the burbs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login