Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's been a long time!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
It's been a long time!
September 13, 2014
Hi everyone! I used to post here all the time. I've just been lurking for the past 3 years or so. I tried my old profile but had to reregister. I've been so busy at work that I don't have time to post anymore. I've mostly been lurking on my mobile device.

So... HIIIiii. Again. I need to try to post a little more. Maybe some of you remember me? Maybe not. :p I miss this place. There's so much breeder bullshit in my life as of late. Lesbian best friend has tried IVF countless times. They're DYING to complete the life script. They're rich, have a huge house and just got married. On the list for adoption but still trying. UGH. 21 year old niece shat a loaf in December. She knew the guy 3 months before she got knocked up. Shotgun wedding and all. Supposed CF coworker's wife (he's 42, ugly wife is 40) is due to shit a loaf this December. Cousin has 5 year old Autard who is "SOOoo Amayyyziinng". New coworker (not so new anymore, she's been there a year) shat FIVE kids with loser men. She's a hippie type and is always talking about being "green". I want to kick her in the face most days but have to be good 'cause it's my stupid job. She's also always bitching and backpedaling at me. "Why did I have so many?" "You're so smart not to have any!" Fucking patronizing bitch.

Anyway, before I lose my fucking mind I think I need to try to communicate with you folks a little more. smile rolling left rightsmile
Re: It's been a long time!
September 14, 2014
Hey seacreature! :1wv

I remember you, welcome back!
September 14, 2014
Hi seacreature! I remember you and it is nice to see you back here again. Sorry you've had to go through all the breeder BS but you're amongst friends now. Welcome back!:beerfriendly hug
September 14, 2014
Holy shit.. I didn't know I was here for so long. I actually remember you! Welcome back! :1welcome

Aren't the patronizing type of breeders just annoying as ALL hell? The bitching and the back pedaling is always the funniest to me honestly, especially when you point it out and they get all butthurt in a FLASH. Society should be more accepting of bitching breeders I think. And I only say this because that's the only way to open the floodgates for all the new potentially CF people to remain as such. It's already reaching a critical point in our culture that EVERYONE with kids has some sort of dirty behind the scenes shit going on, particularly since they hate their lives with a purple passion in many many cases.

Soon EVERYONE will start calling bullshit because indeed.. They already have. Even little Prudie couldn't get away with being a patronizing bitch to the CF. Not only that, but we (in some cases) have the MONEY and TIME to do for ourselves in a way that breeders can't. We are in many ways the new Sleeping Giant. So much so in fact that I believe that it will begin to influence the elections in the coming years. The GOP should probably start kissing their old, white dicks goodbye.

Why did I even type any of that? I need to lay off the protein shakes. That's like, tangent X100. Sorry everyone!
September 14, 2014
mumofsixbirds
Hey seacreature! :1wv

I remember you, welcome back!

Me Too! :1wv
Anonymous User
September 15, 2014
Hi, since you re-registered after a long time of lurking, I decided to do the same.

It looks like I havent posted in over a year. Seems even longer than that. I too have been so busy at work, so I havent posted anything.

I reviewed some of my posts and lo and behold, my breeder friends still have the same breedr probs and are even worse off than I posted so long ago. Nothing changes. In fact, now that all the kids are getting older, the divorces seem to be starting to come around, and all my friends are still supporting their adult kids because the kids do nothing for themselves. I'll be posting a lot about that in the future Im sure.

Welcome Back seacreature.

:emoheart
Anonymous User
September 16, 2014
Awe, thanks for the welcomes! :1wv I can't believe it's been so long. I don't think I've been a member of anything for such a long time.

A few details I forgot to mention... My niece was still living at home when she got knocked up. She was starting school to be a paramedic. Mr. Dick (I hardly know the guy, never shows up to family functions) is also a paramedic. That's why he doesn't show up most of the time, he's gotta work. He seems like a pretty decent guy, I guess, but I can't tell. Anyway, they met a skool. They had their shotgun wedding and then moved into a big back house on his grandparent's property. He's been helping take care of his grandfather. But they've had their rough patches, I've heard. He was giving her the cold shoulder a little after the baby was born because it all happened so fast. Of course... But they're working through it. Bible thumpin' SIL says that GAWD is helping them. SIL makes me want to hurl every time I have to be around them. She's just over the moon. 'Course she's proud 'cause her daughter followed in her and her mother's footsteps. My brother was pretty upset at first, but seems he's been drinking the koolaide and is so proud to be a grandfather. *sigh* Being around them is really tough. The kid is cute but.. Whatever. It's just another stupid baby to me. Glad they live far away and I don't have to deal with it too much.

Then there's my cousin. I told his story here a long time ago. He was the one who lived off his girlfriend for 13 years. Then they 'Got Married and Had a Kid'. He got a job because he had to. Her parents bought them a house. Beautiful Life Script and Picket Fence. Then a few years we find out kid is 'On The Spectrum'. They start having problems. Come to find out that she only married him 'cause she wanted a baybee. Now they're in the middle of a divorce. I feel bad for my cousin, but seriously, he drove right into this wall. Ah, but his daughter is SOOoo Beaauutiful! She's so creative and strange and funny! Yea! Until the hormones kick in and she's a crazy ass. Hehe... I'm such a bitch. It feels so good to type these things out to people who understand!
September 17, 2014
Welcome back...I remember you too. :1welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 17, 2014
seacreature77
Awe, thanks for the welcomes! :1wv I can't believe it's been so long. I don't think I've been a member of anything for such a long time.

A few details I forgot to mention... My niece was still living at home when she got knocked up. She was starting school to be a paramedic. Mr. Dick (I hardly know the guy, never shows up to family functions) is also a paramedic. That's why he doesn't show up most of the time, he's gotta work. He seems like a pretty decent guy, I guess, but I can't tell. Anyway, they met a skool. They had their shotgun wedding and then moved into a big back house on his grandparent's property. He's been helping take care of his grandfather. But they've had their rough patches, I've heard. He was giving her the cold shoulder a little after the baby was born because it all happened so fast. Of course... But they're working through it. Bible thumpin' SIL says that GAWD is helping them. SIL makes me want to hurl every time I have to be around them. She's just over the moon. 'Course she's proud 'cause her daughter followed in her and her mother's footsteps. My brother was pretty upset at first, but seems he's been drinking the koolaide and is so proud to be a grandfather. *sigh* Being around them is really tough. The kid is cute but.. Whatever. It's just another stupid baby to me. Glad they live far away and I don't have to deal with it too much.

Then there's my cousin. I told his story here a long time ago. He was the one who lived off his girlfriend for 13 years. Then they 'Got Married and Had a Kid'. He got a job because he had to. Her parents bought them a house. Beautiful Life Script and Picket Fence. Then a few years we find out kid is 'On The Spectrum'. They start having problems. Come to find out that she only married him 'cause she wanted a baybee. Now they're in the middle of a divorce. I feel bad for my cousin, but seriously, he drove right into this wall. Ah, but his daughter is SOOoo Beaauutiful! She's so creative and strange and funny! Yea! Until the hormones kick in and she's a crazy ass. Hehe... I'm such a bitch. It feels so good to type these things out to people who understand!

The cousin story is like.. Totally cookie cutter it's almost like a fairy tale! You would think that people would be able to see it coming from a mile away. Is your niece still going to school, or that another dream swallowed by the diaper genie? I hope not because being a paramedic (as far as I can tell) can be a good job if you have a strong stomach for it, and it's definitely something to be proud of.
Anonymous User
September 17, 2014
Ha! Yup! School's been swallered by the ol diaper genie. Who knows if she'll go back. I don't think she has it in her.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login