Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jeff Goldblum - the next geezer dad

Posted by Dorisan 
Jeff Goldblum - the next geezer dad
September 14, 2014
LINK

Apparently he and his 30-years-younger fiance (is it just me or does she look like an empty eyed doll?) are in the planning to procreate stage. Goldblum is trolling the talk shows, taking baby name suggestions.
Re: Jeff Goldblum - the next geezer dad
September 14, 2014
Don't count your crotchfruit before they hatch, geezer!

One of his ideas was Mingus…for Charles Mingus. "Mingus Goldblum"? THAT'S an ugly-ass name. What about…I don't know…fucking CHARLES? The (nonexistent) kyd could still be named after Charles Mingus, and has a lesser chance of getting stuffed in a locker or having his head flushed in the toilet once he starts school.
September 14, 2014
Geezer Gushes
Elaborating about possible baby name contenders, Jeff Goldblum continued, “I have two names… Coda… Coda Goldblum, it’s a musical term… The other one — you won’t like this either — is Mingus…(after) Charles Mingus, who was a wonderful jazz player.”

Hey - Joe Sample died. Why don't you name it Sample Mingus? Sounds like a free sample of some kind of fungus.

In fact - what about Fungus? Who names their kid Fungus? Doooo eeeeeeet!

Wife looks like she could be a Dugger.

Also - Nice glasses Geezer. Planning on doing some snow mobiling later?

Hey, that kid is really Minging.

That's not a very nice thing to say!

Yeah but - that's his name!
September 14, 2014
Dorisan
LINK

Apparently he and his 30-years-younger fiance (is it just me or does she look like an empty eyed doll?) are in the planning to procreate stage. Goldblum is trolling the talk shows, taking baby name suggestions.

Ah, the polite way of saying HEY EVERYBODY I'M FUCKING A 30 SOMETHING!:sx
Where's his pimp hat? pimp :crz

And likely if he was Jeff Average-60-year-old, no 30 y.o. woman would look at him twice. Fame is a funny thing!

It takes a child to raze a village.
September 14, 2014
If he's 60-something, high chance the kid's going to be born 'special' because of his old sperm.
September 15, 2014
He disappoints...he was on the CF list for a long time. And all for some actress no one has ever heard of?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 15, 2014
Goldblum used to be geeky-hot, now he looks like a hipster terrorist and his child bride looks like a sister wife.
September 15, 2014
Does this dude know that not only is 'coda' a musical term, it also means 'tail' in Italian? So he wants his daughter to be a tail? the world 'fail' on flames
September 15, 2014
There's nothing more pathetic than some old, used-up past-his-prime geezer-breeder who decides to try and stay relevant by loafing with a much younger actress. smile rolling left righteyes2 Totally transparent.
September 16, 2014
That kid is going to be renamed "Dingus" real early by his peers. And with his fried genetics, that would probably qualify as high praise.
Anonymous User
September 16, 2014
Awwww HELL. That's the thing with men... Their dickwerks far too long. Yea, betcha it comes out half baked. Or they'll find out it's "slow" when it reaches about 5.

I don't get it. There are so many out there whose lives are great without the almighty chyld. Then they reach a certain age and it's, "Oops! I forgot to breed! Better do it quick!" How weak.

Poor little thing, she's gonna be ugly.
Anonymous User
September 16, 2014
Spooge said

I'd like to suck his buttercup.

I'm sure you would gary.
September 16, 2014
spawn
How the hell does bother you if this guy has a kid? Are you being asked to raise the kid? To provide for the kid?

No?
Then suck it up buttercup

I heart telemarketers! I love to give them my money because I'm a Badirchand

I would greatly appreciate it if there were more childfree celebrities and public figures. As a young person, I would really like for the people who inspire me and the celebrities I hear about all. the. time. to sometimes make choices that are similar to mine. It helps me feel like I am not the only childfree person irl.

But seriously, why are you here if all you do is complain about what is said? Don't you have kyds to take care of?
Anonymous User
September 16, 2014
seamstress
But seriously, why are you here if all you do is complain about what is said? Don't you have kyds to take care of?

Kids? Oh, them? My two nannies on staff do a wonderful job. I can sit on my fat ass all night and troll childfree boards. All I wanted was the attention from having bred. You don't actually expect me to RAISE THEM, do you?

I don't have kids, I Mutthal

I jerked off in a flower garden and 9 months later I had bloomin' idiots!
September 26, 2014
Hmm, thats a little disappoint, but whatever, ugh. Does anyone have a cool little shortlist of CF noteworthy figures (ive only got authors)? I would BIRG the shit out of that.

Also, I'm not even reading the hidden comments but, XD just laughing my ass off at the mod edits. Good job!

benevolent Anti-natalist, pro-abortion, pro-smut, anti-sleeze, eat the rich, fuck childbirth. pro-black, lgbtqia? Cool. *thumbs up*
September 26, 2014
moonmoonthegreat
Hmm, thats a little disappoint, but whatever, ugh. Does anyone have a cool little shortlist of CF noteworthy figures (ive only got authors)? I would BIRG the shit out of that.

I think we made a list at one point, you could search for it. Helen Mirren (actress). Henry Rollins (musican).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login