Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ballet babies and barf

Posted by selidororous 
Ballet babies and barf
September 15, 2014
I hate where I live.

At dance class for moms, there's ballet, babies and (sometimes) barf

This is really fucked up shit. When I had ballet as a child - which I loved - we had none of this garbage.
Re: Ballet babies and barf
September 15, 2014
Oy veh! What silliness! I noticed in the article a couple of Moos were all of 23. What a great way to complicate your life when you're trying to get started.sarcastic clapping

It takes a child to raze a village.
September 15, 2014
Well it sure made me barf. I mean if someone makes a buck off it and keeps the moos and their giant strollers off the street great but the article itself is nausea inducing.

Laney set up a website and networked through the Sarasota Babywearing Group, an organization that promotes the use of baby carriers.
One needs a "Group" for this? Can't they just wear their crotchdrops (or bf them or homeshit them) without making it a cause? Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

Laney set up a website and networked through the Sarasota Babywearing Group, an organization that promotes the use of baby carriers.
FFS, they are SAHMoos and are already with the kids for more time than a sane person would want. If you need that much bonding just adhere the twatling to you with some Gorilla Glue and be done with it. :bayybee

Ten minutes before the class ends, Bauer looks down at her chest in panic and precipitously exits the studio. A few minutes later she returns with a bare-chested Sienna in only a diaper and a trail of baby barf down the front of her shirt.
Huh?:eh?? Why clean off the twatdrop if you are going to prance around in vomit couture? I mean, how stupid do you have to be to realize that a wet, yet rinsed off shirt is miles better than one encrusted in barf? :smn
Anonymous User
September 15, 2014
cj
Oy veh! What silliness! I noticed in the article a couple of Moos were all of 23. What a great way to complicate your life when you're trying to get started.sarcastic clapping

It's a lot more common than you think. I'm 24 and it seems that everyone I know, old classmates from middle and high school, are popping out babies left and right. Some of them had their babies more recently at age 22/23. There were quite a few others who got pregnant years ago when they were only 19/20, and will soon have kids entering kindergarten.

Of course I think it's crazy. Even if I weren't CF and wanted to have kids eventually (in some alternate universe), I would definitely want to wait until I was around 30-ish, married with a house and stable income etc. I can understand that a few people might make mistakes or be unlucky and have an accident before they're ready, but I didn't expect it to be just about everyone. Seriously, I don't know if it's something in the water or if I'm surrounded by people who don't know how to use birth control.
September 15, 2014
Alchemy
cj

It's a lot more common than you think. I'm 24 and it seems that everyone I know, old classmates from middle and high school, are popping out babies left and right. Some of them had their babies more recently at age 22/23. There were quite a few others who got pregnant years ago when they were only 19/20, and will soon have kids entering kindergarten.

Of course I think it's crazy. Even if I weren't CF and wanted to have kids eventually (in some alternate universe), I would definitely want to wait until I was around 30-ish, married with a house and stable income etc. I can understand that a few people might make mistakes or be unlucky and have an accident before they're ready, but I didn't expect it to be just about everyone. Seriously, I don't know if it's something in the water or if I'm surrounded by people who don't know how to use birth control.

My mother had me when she was 21 and my father was 23. I just became 23 and I STILL shudder when I think about having a kid that early. It just turns me WAY off of life to even consider that as an alternate reality.
September 16, 2014
Words fail me. And I consider this to be sacrilege. How do people even come up with something so repulsive? It also annoys me how real ballerinas have started being of the breederific 'famblee values' variety lately, so many of them have kyds and/or are religious and then spout nonsense like 'chyldrun are the most important thing in life blah blah'.
It just seems to me that wherever possible, loaves and toadlers are being roped in to fill a business niche in a world that is running out of original ideas. That's why mother-and-baby yoga exists. two faces puking Some things are just not meant to exist, ffs, and this bebbeh ballet is one of them
September 16, 2014
Alchemy
cj

In Italy that is almost unknown. You just don't have a child before being financially indipendent which, with this economy, often means well in your 30s if at all. I think that this is a consequence of credit, especially university loans, given to young people. Many people in the US that I know have got univerisity loans which also cover their wife/husband/partner and kids. It is weird.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login