Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CF Hell on Earth openmouthed shock:faint

Posted by aliceblue 
CF Hell on Earth openmouthed shock:faint
September 15, 2014
A Duggaresque familyof religious breeders

When David & Jill got married in 1997, they made a decision to let God decide the size of their family and truly believe that children are a gift from God. Jill has had 11 successful natural births thus far and she has suffered through the sorrow of 5 SEVERE miscarriages. Jill also home schools all of her children.
has decided to pack all ELEVEN :hs spawn into a mobile home and live in in for the next 2 years as they "follow God's word." :smn

If that doesn't make you want to go for a long drive in your garage, take a look at them. She was apparently attacked by enraged cosmetologists while Duh looks like Gomez Addams from "The Addams family." YUCK!
Re: CF Hell on Earth openmouthed shock:faint
September 15, 2014
"Severe" miscarriages? Does that mean the fetuses were more dead than they would have been with an ordinary miscarriage? smile rolling left righteyes2
September 15, 2014
Are these the breeders that you are talking about. I have a black belt in googlefu.

Those crotchdroplings all look like clones just like the Duggar family!
September 16, 2014
I also wonder what they mean by "severe" miscarriages. Well aren't they all severe when the clump is wanted? Do they mean later-term miscarriages, or Moo almost died from bleeding or infection? And I think at some point, Moos who chronically miscarry just become desensitized to it. Oh, they can milk it for all the casseroles it's worth from family and friends every fuckin' time it happens, but after that many, the heifer probably goes, "Well shit, that one done fell out. Better go hose off and get Manny in bed to work on a new one."
September 16, 2014
That breeder moo is absolutely INSANE!!!! I was reading their blog she actually dug in the trash for an ice cream container with melted stuff in it and ATE it, after pitching a fit about it. DISGUSTING!!! And it also says she loves to encourage her sisters to lead a "victorious Christian life", and is available for ladies meetings.

Now I'm not going to bash anyone's preferences in religion, to each their own and what not. But as an ex-catlick this is exactly the mindset of pulpit brainwashing bs that I avoid like the plague. I can just imagine what breeder brained loaf worship would spew outta that piehole of hers. There isn't an original creative thought amongst the lot of them. I feel really bad for those kids the older ones their eyes seem dead in a lot of their pics.

I saw pictures inside that trailer how are they going to cram 13 people in there (with teenage girls and 1 micro bathroom) is gonna be literal hell on earth. The loafs custom "crib" alone looks more like a cage for a small animal complete with lid. What's next a lock? Shock collars? A high voltage fence/security system so the older kids don't run away and spoil the wholesome happy Partridge Family image. Because you know being on the road and all being out of the bubble the kids become exposed to "real" life somewhat.

I have a feeling there's gonna be a pignancy or someone just vanishing to get away from the micromanagers they call parents. Just somehow this might blow up in their faces in more ways than one. That's just my 2 cents on the matter, don't quote me on it. I can be wrong.
September 16, 2014
Apparently "God's word" involves whoring your family out for a possible reality show gig!
September 16, 2014
WTF is a "printing ministry"? Why is it that every and any kind of endeavour such famblees decide to engage in, they decide to call it a ministry? Is it because they get a churchly tax-exempt status if whatever little knick-knacks they want to peddle, or useless services they want to "provide" (We sing and provide wholesome fambly gawdly entertainment!) can be considered a "ministry"? I wonder.

So they're going to keep avoiding birth control for gawd, and cram the whole famblee into a sardine can on wheels so they can travel the country, present their "printing ministry" work, and ohh, oh oh, there's a bonus....they also make the whole famblee sing and dance like trained monkeys to present wholesome, fambly entertainment: Gawdly Xtian Music all for you! What a deal!

And what do you, the public, and all the churches in their planned path, get for all this printing and wholesome fambly music?

Why, you get to present donations to the fambly, of course!

Translation:
Can't support what you've got, so go on the road, sell pencils out of a tin can, and ask for donations so that everyone else can feed all the kyds you just haaaaaaad to have.

Not like Gomez and Morticia could oh I don't know get jobs or something.
September 16, 2014
I am so sick of these mega-famblees and their religious insanity. And the hair, I am beyond sick of that hair!

Wait until some of these kids grow up and "out" the movement. It is already happening. I've started seeing stories about people who are angry that they can barely read because of homeschooling in a family with too many kids to educate in anything. The parents don't care at all what the future holds for their kids, as long as they can brag about being "Godly". Serious selfishness to have too many kids to take proper care of and not educate them, send them out into a shitty future; but the parents get to feel holy.
September 16, 2014
"Attacked by enraged cosmetologists" waving hellolarious

I've played Christian music in my time, but it's from the likes of Mozart (the Requiem), Haydn (The Creation), and Brahms (German Requiem). Not that sappy crap that passes for gawdly music these days! If "the medium is the message," you'd think Christian music should be the absolute best quality stuff, not Justin Bieber-esque knockoffs. But what do I know?

As crazyoldcrone said, what's with the big 90's hair (and Maybelline fetish) on these Christianists? I think Peter and Paul said something about not being vain about appearances like the pagans were, but what the hell. It would indeed be funny if one or more of those kyds gets rebellious and goes hog-wild.smile rolling left rightsmile

It takes a child to raze a village.
September 16, 2014
You know something? The look on the Duhs face has seriously convinced me that he is just trapped. Lol! Seriously, if he blinks, we may see a secret message. I bet their foreplay is him sobbing LOL!
September 16, 2014
shy lurker
Are these the breeders that you are talking about. I have a black belt in googlefu.

Ooops, on that link. Yes they are and thanks for unearthing them.

What is it about religious breeders and the 1980s hair & makeup?
September 17, 2014
Well its a good thing to know while these weirdos are following Gods word ,I'm about to go out and earn a living yet another day so a large part of my earnings can pay for it. You know damn well this asshole doesn't or has never worked anywhere. Better yet they are "home schooling" these brats. That means all religious shit. So in turn that means no future, no job and more scumbags on the public dole.
September 17, 2014
aliceblue
shy lurker

Ooops, on that link. Yes they are and thanks for unearthing them.

What is it about religious breeders and the 1980s hair & makeup?
Fundies of all sorts cling to the past as a mystical golden age. I was raised by mormon fundies, and they are anywhere from 20-50 years in the past as far as social and political functioning, and dress styles too.
Truth is that progress brings better things for more people than clinging to fabled golden years does. Sure, new things are shocking to an entrenched mind not open to facts, and that is probably the root of the matter.
"When the prophet has spoken, the thinking is done." - some backwards jackass my parents look up to.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login