Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Potty training on an airplane?

Posted by selidororous 
Potty training on an airplane?
September 17, 2014
The very last statement and photo at the end of this Yahoo article:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/poorly-behaved-airline-passengers-being-202415633.html

"And perhaps worst of all, don't potty train your kid in the middle of the plane. Please."

Breeders are so revolting its mind boggling.
Re: Potty training on an airplane?
September 17, 2014
Make the snakes look damn good by comparison.
September 17, 2014
Doesn't surprise me, especially with this "elimination communication" horse shit that breeders do now. Nooo, let's not take Junior to the bathroom on a plane because (insert retarded reason that boils down to Moo being too lazy to move). Instead, let's have him wear no diaper and watch him for "facial cues" so she can position him, after which he can proceed to shit in a Tupperware container ON the seat that Moo will (hopefully) seal and put Gawd knows where until the flight is over. Note, this is why you should never buy second-hand plastic food containers. You never know if someone toadler shit in it before it got to the store.

Who gives a fuck about the other passengers that have to smell that mess, especially if Junior falls over his own stupid fuckin' feet and tips the shit bucket over onto the floor? Moo's senses might all be numb to her cunt-muffin's odors (ex: Moos who have to sniff their brats' diapers to figure out if said diapers are loaded), but that doesn't mean anyone else wants to smell her fuck-stain's diaper juice.

With elbow-length rubber gloves, I'd love to take that shit bucket and dump it right over Moo's head. If your brat can't shit in the same room as everyone else, leave it at home or put a fuckin' diaper on its ass. Gods, breeders are sickening. The worst part is it's never them or their brats who get sick from such BS. It's always someone else.
September 18, 2014
What really stunned me was when I saw the attached on another page with that picture. Someone actually defended this madness!!

LINK

Anonymous User
September 18, 2014
OMG ---- I'd never heard of such a thing... and really wish now I hadn't. fainting
September 18, 2014
Actually, I would recommend using Tupperware. I know its expensive but when you put the shit inside and close the Tupper seal, because the air in an airplane is about equal to 7500 feet, then the plane lands, the Tupperware with form a vacuum and never be able to open it, so on the ground it won't stink. Still, why do parents have to potty train everywhere? There is a whole thread about potty training at Disney World and why they won't wait until kids are potty trained. Actually, this could be a business opportunity for Tupperware as they could have parties at airports.
September 18, 2014
Fuck these people! angrily flogging with a whip Children who aren't old enough to use the toilet and know how to behave properly do NOT belong on airplanes, period. And making everyone else see and smell it? Utterly disgusting.

That FB commenter deserves a good slap across the face as well. Get a fucking clue. Our society is not "adult-centric," it totally is chyuld- and breeder-centric. And not being allowed to shit wherever you want causes "mental issues"? Give me a break. The ones who insist on exposing others to their chyuld's feces are the ones with "mental issues."
September 18, 2014
rudeawakening
Fuck these people! angrily flogging with a whip Children who aren't old enough to use the toilet and know how to behave properly do NOT belong on airplanes, period. And making everyone else see and smell it? Utterly disgusting.

That FB commenter deserves a good slap across the face as well. Get a fucking clue. Our society is not "adult-centric," it totally is chyuld- and breeder-centric. And not being allowed to shit wherever you want causes "mental issues"? Give me a break. The ones who insist on exposing others to their chyuld's feces are the ones with "mental issues."

In fact, I think that being made to defecate in front of perfect strangers would give you more issues! I have trouble going when someone is in the stall next to mine!

And youknowwhat? I have been feeling like we should be wearing the "You obviously don't have children" remark as a badge of honor. Im going to do an art project on this. Coming soon!
September 18, 2014
Catharsist, I'd like to see that project! A clothing line of "I obviously don't have children" could have real possibilities.smile rolling left rightsmile

It takes a child to raze a village.
September 18, 2014
Why do breeders think that home training has to be done in public? It's HOME training. You teach your kids how to behave in public at home before you take them out. Same goes for potty training. You don't get to expose plane passengers to bacteria in bodily waste products. Basic fact: if you can smell the shit, the shit is in your nose.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
September 18, 2014
catharsist
I have trouble going when someone is in the stall next to mine!

You too huh. I think that's the main reason I never liked using public restrooms.
September 18, 2014
mr. neptune
Actually, I would recommend using Tupperware. I know its expensive but when you put the shit inside and close the Tupper seal, because the air in an airplane is about equal to 7500 feet, then the plane lands, the Tupperware with form a vacuum and never be able to open it, so on the ground it won't stink. Still, why do parents have to potty train everywhere? There is a whole thread about potty training at Disney World and why they won't wait until kids are potty trained. Actually, this could be a business opportunity for Tupperware as they could have parties at airports.

They could make and sell 'disposable' toilets - like a styro beer cooler or something.

But why, really? People, ALL people, should GO beforehand because you know what it's gonna be like. And all these Wunder Moos claim they're So Ahmeezeen! - so the kid *should be toilet trained then*. How about NO kids on planes (or most other type of transport)- unless they're toilet trained. Moos wanna bleat about that is 'a spectrum'? Fine. Then no kids younger than 6 on planes, period. No, forget that - 10.
September 18, 2014
September 18, 2014
I was in LAX on the 9th and saw a woman at the drop off point out front drop her child's pants and sit him on a potty right in the middle of the footpath. The little boy did not seem to care, but bloody hell, you would think he could trust his mother to help preserve his dignity even if he can't. And what would they do on the plane if she is willing to do that on the street?? Yep, use the aisle or a seat.
September 19, 2014
Just to connect this to that other thread about the guy who wants milennials to have kids, we can see the consequences of such advocacy - here are so many examples of bd parenting, some of which by milennials (who be in their mid-30s and younger, likely the bad parents of all these little kids. Unfortunately, and like that movie, "Idiocracy" predicts, even if only 42% of milennials are having kids, it is too often the moronic ones in that 42% and they end up bringing their kids to bars, changing diapers on Starbucks tables and in aisles of airplanes, and leaving them in hot cars to die.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login