Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

University doctors: forget about birth control, have baybees

Posted by blackpearl 
Re: University doctors: forget about birth control, have baybees
October 26, 2014
catharsist
I am pretty much abstinent. Reason being: sex isn't worth it at this point. I quit the sterilization fight for now and I know how to cook an effective, safe at home abortion. Shit, I have a TEXTBOOK on how to do it! A woman's book of choices if anyone is interested. And I'll disclose myself now.

WARNING: TMI AHEAD!

I think toys are better than the real thing. It may be not socially acceptable to say in mixed company, but "socially acceptable" is pretty nearly always pro-breeding. So.. Go ahead and make fun of me because then you'll be a pro-breeder butthole! Lol!

Why would anyone make fun of you for that? It sounds (and is) a grand thing.
October 26, 2014
tausa
catharsist
I am pretty much abstinent. Reason being: sex isn't worth it at this point. I quit the sterilization fight for now and I know how to cook an effective, safe at home abortion. Shit, I have a TEXTBOOK on how to do it! A woman's book of choices if anyone is interested. And I'll disclose myself now.

I think toys are better than the real thing. It may be not socially acceptable to say in mixed company, but "socially acceptable" is pretty nearly always pro-breeding. So.. Go ahead and make fun of me because then you'll be a pro-breeder butthole! Lol!

Why would anyone make fun of you for that? It sounds (and is) a grand thing.

Tell me about it! I hear all this shit from my coworkers about how their boy isn't satisfying them. I get a giggle. Lol! Saying you're aromantic and thus aren't interested in other people is pretty much a pariah thing. Especially in my workplace. Jeez, it's almost like everyone fucks everyone! Lol! Though it's a bunch of college kids sooooooo....
October 29, 2014
catharsist

Would you like to read some pro-breeder stuff, as in, all the way pro-breeder? Here is one example:

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/hey-young-people-nows-the-time-to-get-married-and-have-kids/

It is no wonder that they are telling people to breed in college. Unbelievable.
October 31, 2014
The main complaint is that (around here) students are well in their late 20's and some extend studies after that age or they start studies really late until they figure out what they want to do in life or change fields. And because the studies extend or start well beyond 25 the fertility decreases which made some of these doctors get too worried about the trend.

Worried in the sense that they start pushing kids on you by trying to talk you out of BC, refusing IUDs and sterilization. It's really creepy, like they have a well-known agenda and trying to force it on students. Even the ones who want kids stated that they find this insistence really disturbing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login