Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entitlemoo dramas

Posted by aliceblue 
Entitlemoo dramas
September 29, 2014
I recently saw a nauseating blog post mentioned on childfree redditt. It was an entitlemoo telling waitstaff how to properly fawn over her fuck trophy so that it wouldn't shriek and she wouldn't have to exert herself. Not surprisingly many on the sub commented. While they were certainly not in support of her post they were civil, with no profanity. However the site went down for a number of days and, when it returned, almost all of the negative posts were gone. Also gone were any votes in favor of those posts.

Some of her "great" ideas for spwan worship? Seat breeders and spawn faster and where they want, have coloring games and toys, prioritize their orders so span don't get restless and - what I consider the "best" - given spawn a tour of the kitchen. You know, a busy restaurant kitchen with boiling pot, hot pans, sharp knives and slicers and people dashing about trying to serve patrons. That should work well.:crz

URL http://www.forkandpen.com/help-me-help-you-service-and-dining-out-with-children/
Re: Entitlemoo dramas
September 30, 2014
At least the commenters on her own blog are calling her out. smiling smiley
Anonymous User
September 30, 2014
wow, just wow. who would ever think such bullshit?waving hellolarious
September 30, 2014
Mcds and chucky cheese have everything this snotty cunt seems to be looking for - why doesn't she take her annoying sprogs there instead of trying to make every other restaurant into some gawdawful kiddy nightmare? Oh, I guess moo can't keep pretending she's still hip and with it if she doesn't drag her squalling brats for sushi and thai food - sucks to be you, moo. You squatted them out, chucky cheese is where you fucking belong. Deal with it.
September 30, 2014
Fuck off to Wacky Warehouse if you want restaurants to be a playground, moo.

Not everywhere needs to, or should, cater to spawn. Deal with it.
September 30, 2014
The fuck is grisini?

Kids don't belong in most restaurants. Especially YOUNG children. It's just common sense. If you're so hell bent to be a Trendy Foodie - cook them crapini *at home*.

Food related - a thing I stumbled upon earlier - Angry CL Ranter is REALLY MAD! about his Corn Beef Sammiches! ~

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/rnr/4685837018.html

Jesus CHRIST (on a GIANT DELI PICKLE!) - get a GRIP on yourself Man! :crz

And again - MAKE YOUR OWN THEN! :crz
September 30, 2014
stillwaters
Mcds and chucky cheese have everything this snotty cunt seems to be looking for - why doesn't she take her annoying sprogs there instead of trying to make every other restaurant into some gawdawful kiddy nightmare? Oh, I guess moo can't keep pretending she's still hip and with it if she doesn't drag her squalling brats for sushi and thai food - sucks to be you, moo. You squatted them out, chucky cheese is where you fucking belong. Deal with it.

Chucky Cheese is nothing but famblees, all with screaming children. So you can't really attention whore and show them off there, as there is nothing unique about your situation.

But an upscale, trendy restaurant? That's basically adults only, so she can show off the kid. Somehow she thinks that the rest of the patrons and staff are interested. Except that they aren't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login