Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo dies for baybee

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo dies for baybee
September 30, 2014
https://screen.yahoo.com/cute-and-inspiring/inland-empire-mother-makes-ultimate-012500439.html

A 24 year old moo refused bone cancer treatment to birth a screamer. Screamer was born alive, she died saying that she "refused to kill a healthy baybee" i.e abortion and get treatment. Forced birthers must love her. The link leads to a news video that may not load.
Re: Moo dies for baybee
September 30, 2014
My mother is my best friend and was my closest confidant growing up. I depended so much on her for emotional support and guidance. My greatest fear was, and is, that something will happen to her and I'll have to face the rest of my life without her. I say, this woman is a major cunt for taking her child's mother away from her.
September 30, 2014
Anyone else bothered by the fact this is in the 'Cute and Inspiring' category when it is clearly neither?
September 30, 2014
Even the Catholic Church 'allows' abortion in such situations, where the life of the mother is in jeopardy.
September 30, 2014
stillwaters
My mother is my best friend and was my closest confidant growing up. I depended so much on her for emotional support and guidance. My greatest fear was, and is, that something will happen to her and I'll have to face the rest of my life without her. I say, this woman is a major cunt for taking her child's mother away from her.

This times a billionty! I can't even imagine mourning for my mother. If my dad raised me, fmylife.
October 01, 2014
Terminally stupid, that one.

I might understand if the treatment had no chance of saving her life, but that's not the case. She literally didn't have to die. The worst part is that she already had a young son! His words: "If you pass away, I want to come with you." :bawl

Yeah, a real fucking hero. Literally killing herself and leaving two kids behind to grow up without a mom. Bitch must've had a death wish to start with.
October 01, 2014
stillwaters

Sure, but this moo was a suicidal mental case. The kids are better off without her. Seriously, a lot of kids would be better off without their fucked up moos to fuck them up for life.
October 01, 2014
trance formation usa
I might understand if the treatment had no chance of saving her life, but that's not the case. She literally didn't have to die. The worst part is that she already had a young son! His words: "If you pass away, I want to come with you." :bawl

I think this is the worst part. Not only did she voluntarily leave the load without a parent, but she has another kyd who is WELL old enough to remember this and will know that his mother chose to die and leave him with a sibling instead. He's going to have to adjust to having a new sibling who screams and monopolizes the adults' attention AND adjust to not having a Moo. (And it said her older son was from a previous relationship, so who knows if his Duh is even in the picture. I hope he doesn't end up in a situation with a stepfather who gives zero fucks about him now that there is a biological child. And it says that Moomy's husband is in the military, which isn't exactly ideal for a single parent.) I bet you that poor kyd is going to grow up resenting his sibling. If it weren't for the new loaf he would still have a Moo. Stupid cunt.

Now, I am an only child so maybe I don't "get" it, but if I had to choose between having a mother and a sibling I would choose my mother, no contest.

(Also, PAISLEY? two faces puking What a fucking ridiculous name!)
October 01, 2014
Amazing how Moos only care about conceiving, carrying and birthing NEW loaves. Across parenting sites, load of Moos whine and moan about how they can't conceive after their 45th round of IVF and waaaaaaaaaaahhhh why can't they have baybeeeees?! Then you look at their sig line and they already have THREE perfectly good existing kids. Sickly pregnant Moos think they're being such fucking heroes by skipping chemo in order to birth a loaf. If she already has kids, or a loving partner, who cares? Fuck 'em! They aren't The BabyTM!

It's selfish enough to breed, but to breed knowing that you'll fuckin' die afterward is the epitome of selfish. Sometimes I think these cancer Moos do this so they can leave their mark on the world without being around to raise it. Of course this moron didn't step back and look at the big picture because she was too sick with babby brain. First of all, why would anyone want to breed when they have or had cancer? Would that not mean the loaf would have a predisposition for that cancer? Second of all, the military is not a great place to be when you're a single parent, meaning Duh will either have to be discharged or will just marry the first woman wiling to raise The Goldensprog and The Carry-On Kid.

And of course, the poor existing kid is gonna have so many issues. Aside from the stress of losing his mom and having a new baby sibling happening at the same time, no one will pay him any mind because he's not the baby. Like what rudeawakening said, I think he'll grow to really hate and resent the new loaf. Even a dumbass little kid can make the connection that Mommy is gone because of the baybee. Then the loaf will grow up without a mother and, when it becomes older, will always wonder why Big Brother was so mean. I couldn't watch the video, but I assume the older kid is at least five or six.

From there, I'd bet he'll become a "problem child" and will do things like hit the loaf or throw things at it and generally start acting out because he's pissed off and the Duh will wail on him. After all, it's not Duh's bio kid - it's just a whiny annoyance that gets in the way.

I feel for the poor kid. His life is gonna suck so much now.
October 02, 2014
What a selfish fucking cunt. Pretty much everything I'd say about this (literal) martyr-moo has already been said here -- but I'm afraid this might lead to women being forced to carry to term even though they demonstrably have a life-threatening illness. (You just KNOW some fundie lawmakers have heard about this already.) But no, this woman had a choice -- unfortunately, she chose to throw her life away to force someone into existence.

Sing it with me, you guys...

"On a cold and gray Chicago morning, another little baybee chyld is born in the ghetto...

(in the ghetto...)

And his mama DIED...

(in the ghetto...)
October 02, 2014
Oh yeah, don't you just love Steel Magnolia syndrome? Why does everyone revere and glamorize dying for breeding???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
October 02, 2014
This is going to create so much fucking up...

The elder child will HATE the guts of the new baby, I bet on it. It is because of the new babby that his mother died, after all. And he will -subtly but surely- hate his mother, too, because she clearly loved this new babby more than she loved him. She didn't care to leave him alone -and, since his duh isn't in the picture, he IS as good as an orphan- as long as BABBY was there.

Then there is BABBY who is going to always, always, always know that his mother died for him. Now we aren't in the goode olde days when women died in childbirth in droves and it was more or less normal*. In this modern world death by childbirth is rare. Also, his mother WILLFULLY chose to Nobly Sacrificing (two faces puking ) herself for HIM.
I would hate it.
Who the fuck asked you to? Do you think your child will be grateful? I bet no. I bet he will be resentful. And guilty. He will be feeling guilty for ALL HIS LIFE.

Seriously, fuck this shit.

*And even then you just have to read a book set pre-1900s to read about people feeling guilty because their mother died in giving them birth.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
October 02, 2014
That story is just depressing, all because it was a preventable situation. We all know I'm a selfish and cold hearted CF bitch, but I feel so bad for her six year old son who says he wants to go with her if she dies. He's only six and he already knows his future is fucked, thanks to Moo's selfishness.

(AND she named the babby girl "Paisley" on top of it all. Sounds like someone's future is on the pole.)

Seriously, she found out she had bone cancer when she was nine weeks along. She could have terminated and had the chemo then and saved herself and BEEN THERE FOR HER EXISTING CHILD. Instead she had the babby when she was eight months along (hello, preemie) and did the chemo but it won't do any good now. She's going to die and leave her son and the babby without a mom.

Her son is from a "previous relationship" and her current babby is with her fiance, who is in the military. Who the fuck is going to raise these kids? The "fiance" will probably hook up with a woman ASAP and shuffle the kids off on her while they make the Right Baybee. (That is, if the fiance doesn't pawn the kid(s) off on the deceased woman's family.)

Both these kids will likely spend a lifetime being raised by people who didn't want them. And they call us selfish? Where are all these idiots who crow about how being a parent makes ones more responsible? Being responsible means doing all you can to STICK AROUND AND RAISE THE KIDS YOU DECIDED TO HAVE.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login