Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos kicked out of Restaurant for screaming brats

Posted by highwayman 
Moos kicked out of Restaurant for screaming brats
October 01, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ86JRX6sFI

Above is a you tube vid I found of 2 moos apparently getting the boot because of their screaming brats. Love it:GOMIIMOG
Re: Moos kicked out of Restaurant for screaming brats
October 01, 2014
"I AM crazy...sign that, please."

Sorry, but I love how she puts in a "please" as she's making those moos sign their receipts. XD
October 02, 2014
only heard a little noise out of the kids.
have no clue as to what set this off, but then I don't hear that well anymore.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 02, 2014
This lady is my hero! Seriously. If this place was anywhere near me, I would go every week. It's the owners/workers standing up for the other customers and throwing out the disruptive cows and their disgusting spawn that need to be the majority of options.

Sure they will lose the money that a cheapskate moo and her ilk bring in, but as someone in the customer service industry myself, they kind of people you turn away, are the kind you won't miss. If she was trying to dine-n-dash, she is also the kind to not tip and try to weasel out of paying any more than she absolutely has to. In my business, the people who try to pay the least they can are not people I want as customers, add that to the fact that they ruin everyone else's meal as well and you do NOT want those people back.

As for the kids, the video didn't show them acting up, as they'd already been bundled up in their SMooV's by the time they started shooting. The kids IMHE tend to go silent whenever moos start with the yelling and screaming like this. They know instinctively that there is some kind of danger and to draw as little attention to themselves as possible. Odds are the bratlings were screaming their skulls off and being entirely ignored by the breeders the whole time before they were kicked out. The fellow filming probably had (rightfully) complained, and that empowered the staff to take action. Once he saw the moo trying to dash, he started filming to support the staff in identifying the criminals to the cops when they arrived.
October 02, 2014
I'm sure any breeder who sees this will low that the restaurant should accommodate all famblees and their ill-behaved children, but kicking them out is better customer service. This appears to be a business that values the majority of its (considerate) customers' experience over the demands of one famblee that neither employees nor other customers want to deal with. I'd totally eat at this restaurant. thumbs upwink
October 02, 2014
Love, LOVE the waitress. That was a small place, can you imagine what it was like with two loaves a'shrieking?:smn
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login