Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

moo moo moo "go to jail idiots"

Posted by thom_c 
moo moo moo "go to jail idiots"
October 01, 2014
http://www.wbtv.com/story/26548925/durham-judge-calls-parents-idiots-jails-mom-for-outburst

DURHAM, N.C. -

A mother locked up in the Durham County Jail for an outburst in court said she doesn't regret speaking out to the judge.

Rishawna Morrison, 31, of Winston-Salem, spent 30 days in jail after yelling and fighting deputies at the end of a two-and-a-half day custody and child support hearing in Durham on Aug. 7.

“I could care less about the two of you,” District Court Judge James Hill is heard on camera saying, emphasizing the case was about the former couple's 3-year-old son.

Hill said the boy did not need to see “two adults acting like idiots. I said the word ‘idiots.'”

Hill went on to say, “What the two of you have done to that little boy is unconscionable.”

He said the Morrisons were “the ones who crawled into bed and had sex and made that baby. He didn't ask to be born.”

Morrison and her estranged husband, Collin Morrison, sat and listened to the judge until Hill said to Rishawna, “I have no doubt that you have withheld that little boy.”

She shook her head and Hill said, “Don't you look at me like that.”

Morrison said she did not withhold her son.

Hill said, “You say one more word and you're going to go to the Durham County Bed and Breakfast.”

When she continued to speak back to the judge, he ordered her to jail for 24 hours, which increased to 48 hours as she protested.

rest with vid at link.

That poor child has at least a couple of days of sanity.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login