Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No making the moo-twunts happpy:rolleyes2

Posted by aliceblue 
No making the moo-twunts happpy:rolleyes2
October 09, 2014
Some moos get pissed if you don't acknowledge their larva. This one is having a shit fit when people do comment on their shit sacks and tells the rest of us what not to say to moos.

1. Are they all yours?
2. You know what causes that, right?
3.Got your hands full, don't ya?
4. Don't worry, this too shall pass.

Now I agree that 1 is meh and #2 rude but 3 & 4 sound like someone is comiserating about all the work. You know, being nice and acknowledgeing the little shits?

Oh, and get her reply to #3
Hands. Heart. House. It's all filled to overflowing. But I see that yours are empty. So why don't you give me a hand with these groceries? Because some jackwagon on a Harley parked in the "mothers with young children" spot so I had to squeeze in between a Hummer and a flat-bed pickup in the far corner of the parking lot.

Fuck you bitch - Someone making casual conversation if not offering to be your slave.

Even worse is this comment
I have been a family child care provider for 21 yrs watching 6 children each day. I HATE when people say "You've got your hands full!" even when my children are extremely well behaved wherever we go. People, please, please come up with something else to say! Be creative like, "Look at all those beautiful children. Aren't you lucky?" Why oh why do people look at children as bothersome? They are our future. I love my job!
1. don't tell me what to say
2. maybe your kids are fugly
3. you sure as hell are not lucky
4. if your offspring are our future we are fucked.
Re: No making the moo-twunts happpy:rolleyes2
October 10, 2014
1. Are they all yours?
A bit rude, yeah.

2. You know what causes that, right?
I often think this one...or variations on it...but no point to saying it out loud. Why antagonize them? Bleah. That might result in a conversation/argument/whatever, and since I don't want strangers talking to me about MY (non)procreative plans, I extend them that same courtesy and refrain from talking about theirs.

3.Got your hands full, don't ya?
Another one I don't bother with. I don't want to talk about their kids. Though this one could sound like sympathy for the mom's plight (like if she's out with five kids and they're being horrid), in which case...isn't that what we always hear they want? Geez, moms, make up your mind. Do you want people acknowledging you're struggling with your brood, or not??!

4. Don't worry, this too shall pass.
Actually, I think this one to myself whenever I have to deal with poorly-parented children. The kid(s) will go away, and I likely won't have to deal with them again. The parent, however, is stuck with them 24/87/365/18. (This one could also go in the category of "make up your minds about the sympathy thing, mommies).

Also, I want to slap her for whining about the "mommy space" being taken in the parking lot. Moms trundled kids through a hell of a lot more to obtain food/clothing/shelter. Don't start bitching because you had to walk an extra 30 yards with a cart of supplies and a passel of shriekers. I hate it when people park like assholes (hanging over the line, too close, etc), but I don't expect people to stop what they're doing to help me get my parcels into the car. The world doesn't owe me a good parking space any more than it owes me a bushel basket of twenties.
October 10, 2014
Its other breeders saying these things to her, though. I can't imagine if CF person actually doing this. I avoid moos as much as possible ......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
October 10, 2014
1. Are they all yours? I don't engage with breeders about their spawn, but I don't see much wrong with this question. Maybe there are soooo many kyds, the person is wondering if she's baybeesitting a few? Nowadays with the way these bitches are spewing 'em out, I'm not surprised they get asked this question.

2. You know what causes that, right? Considering how most moos believe they 'fell pregnant', I can see why some snarky person would ask this. It's a snide way of saying that all these kyds were preventable.

Personally, I would NEVER ask that, because I don't want to get into a long conversation about TTC and baybeedancing and biology. Or to hear that she just 'fell pregnant'. Frankly, everyone knows where loaves come from, and it really is nobody's business.

3.Got your hands full, don't ya? I don't ever have to ask them, because I can see it for myself whenever I go out! Moos look harried and frazzled, dragging their melting-down little shriekers, trying to negotiate them into shutting up. Life in Hell, folks. Life in Hell.

4. Don't worry, this too shall pass. Haha, just wait 'til they're teenagers! bouncing and laughing
October 10, 2014
# 3 / Parking Spots -

First of all - enough of stores ask you if you 'want help to your car'. Say yes then, DUH. I see enough of people being helped by the store workers, esp. elderly and those with many bags or large things (most grocery stores around here also have 'general merchandise' including large things like lawn furniture.)

Now I have a question - maybe someone here knows? One store I go to has a "Prescription Pick Up Only" spot - which also has below it (separate square of metal) - $250 FINE.

Is this legal? I can't imagine it's legal. AFAIK the only things police can enforce is parking in handicapped spots or parking in the 'fire lane' (front of store) - which cabs (and cops) do anyway and no one does shit about that.

I know the cops can't ticket anyone for using the MOO spots - so how could this 'fine' be enforced? Is it just an empty threat? (That's my guess.) Anybody know? (Yes I tried Googling this - nothing.)
October 10, 2014
They can't ticket you but could tow your car.
October 10, 2014
I parked in the moo parking spots when I had a car because fuck them. I'm running into the store for 20 minutes and back out again and few stores have the quickie shopping parking spots. Anyway, an extra few yards is not going to hurt them. I walked two miles home with groceries the other day because I no longer have a car and I miraculously survived. They can walk 30 yards to their giant gas-guzzling Suburban Unnecessary Vehicle. Maybe if they bothered to instill some home training and kept an eye on their children, getting through a parking lot wouldn't be such an issue.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
October 11, 2014
Zzelda

Is this legal? I can't imagine it's legal. AFAIK the only things police can enforce is parking in handicapped spots or parking in the 'fire lane' (front of store) - which cabs (and cops) do anyway and no one does shit about that.

I know the cops can't ticket anyone for using the MOO spots - so how could this 'fine' be enforced? Is it just an empty threat? (That's my guess.) Anybody know? (Yes I tried Googling this - nothing.)

I can tell you what it's like in the UK and Europe, and I don't think it's any different to the US in that respect. Police and municipal authorities can fine you, and you have to pay, no discussion.

Companies who set up these rules in supermarket car parks are going to send you fines/stick them under your windscreen wipers, trying to intimidate you into paying up, but if you decide to use their missives as toilet paper instead of paying them there is FA they can do because they have no legal right to enforce this stuff.

Bottom line: Park in moo spaces as much as you like! :GOMIIMOG
October 12, 2014
I park in breeder spots like it's my job. What are they gonna do? Piss test me?

I make a pointed effort to regard children as if they weren't important AT ALL. Like if someone says "deez mah keeids!" I go "oh.. Cool". I literally couldn't give a single shit. I'll change the subject almost immediately to someone's pet on a heartbeat.

Now if they are decent people I'll engage the kid topic. But that's about it. If the parents are breederbobbing for babyhits I'm like no.
October 19, 2014
Wow, too fucking stupid to use birth control, you twunt?

Too bad there are not legal bounties for Depo-Provera dart guns.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login