Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

10 y.o. Sneuxflayke Murders 90 y.o.; is Charged as anAdult

Posted by cfchevygirl 
10 y.o. Sneuxflayke Murders 90 y.o.; is Charged as anAdult
October 14, 2014

Police said Tristen Kurilla, 10, of Damascus Township was visiting his grandfather on Saturday at his home on Skylake Road in Tyler Hill.

Investigators said Kurilla went into the room of Helen Novak, 90, and after some kind of dispute, Kurilla punched Novak multiple times in the throat.

The boy’s grandfather was a caretaker for Novak, according to police.

According to an affidavit, Kurilla told police Novak yelled at him and he got mad, put a cane around her throat, and punched her numerous times.

Link

There's already mooing in the comments about "how can they charge him as an adult!". He murdered someone, nimrod. He got pissed off for no reason and he beat her to death.

There's even someone crying because the website named the killer and posted his picture. He should be protected, since he's "just a kyd!!" Bullshit, charged as an adult, so they are free to put his name out there.
Re: 10 y.o. Sneuxflayke Murders 90 y.o.; is Charged as anAdult
October 14, 2014
I'm happy that he got the punishment that he deserves. There must be a lot wrong upstairs if he murders an elderly woman in cold blood like that. Lil' sociopath deserves to rot in jail until death.
October 14, 2014
cfchevygirl

Police said Tristen Kurilla, 10, of Damascus Township was visiting his grandfather on Saturday at his home on Skylake Road in Tyler Hill.

Investigators said Kurilla went into the room of Helen Novak, 90, and after some kind of dispute, Kurilla punched Novak multiple times in the throat.

The boy’s grandfather was a caretaker for Novak, according to police.

According to an affidavit, Kurilla told police Novak yelled at him and he got mad, put a cane around her throat, and punched her numerous times.

Link

There's already mooing in the comments about "how can they charge him as an adult!". He murdered someone, nimrod. He got pissed off for no reason and he beat her to death.

There's even someone crying because the website named the killer and posted his picture. He should be protected, since he's "just a kyd!!" Bullshit, charged as an adult, so they are free to put his name out there.

Some people are so chyyyld brainwashed that they don't even THINK about the murder victim or their family; or the fact that someone's brain has to be FUCKED for them to do this, I don't care if they are 10 or 30, SOCIOPATH!

I even saw someone on one web site defend the kid because after he murdered this lady, he "went and got an adult right away". WTF??????????? Like MURDER was the same thing as spilling milk on the floor or something.

The family of the victim needs to sue the grandfather since he was this lady's caretaker. I also refuse to believe that this is the first sign this screwed up kid has shown.
October 14, 2014
shy lurker
I'm happy that he got the punishment that he deserves. There must be a lot wrong upstairs if he murders an elderly woman in cold blood like that. Lil' sociopath deserves to rot in jail until death.

The child is a psychopath. Rabid dogs got shot down. Rabid people should be, too.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
October 14, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen the world is fucked.
October 14, 2014
I am starting to have less empathy for humans, because of all the monsters that breeders are creating. I agree with t. This beast needs to be put down. There are FAR too many humans on the planet already; we don't need psychopaths walking around.

Anyone who defends this li'l psycho are just the type of people who would raise one just like him.
October 14, 2014
I saw this article on ABC News earlier today and found myself getting visibly angry reading the comments defending the 10 year-old (along with the usual political trolls trying to cause trouble).

Of course, angry as I was getting, I just closed the page. I didn't go beat a 90 year-old woman to death.

I try and tell myself they're just trolls trying to get a rise out of people and that no one could possibly be defending this monster. Part of me knows I'm just deluding myself, but I like to pretend. sad smiley
October 14, 2014
He should be executed in the same way that he killed her.
October 15, 2014
George Carlin's bit "Balance the budget" comes to mind. "Fence a state like Kansas, put a ten-story electric fence, and Kansas becomes a permanent prison for violent criminals and killers. Or , in my opinion a brick building surrounded by electric fence. If inmates wish to smash each other's heads, and all are psychopaths. Leave them be, and may the biggest guy remove from this planet grunts who should not have been born. Sorry. I have zero compassion for violent, soulless tards.
October 15, 2014
barren4ever
George Carlin's bit "Balance the budget" comes to mind. "Fence a state like Kansas, put a ten-story electric fence, and Kansas becomes a permanent prison for violent criminals and killers. Or , in my opinion a brick building surrounded by electric fence. If inmates wish to smash each other's heads, and all are psychopaths. Leave them be, and may the biggest guy remove from this planet grunts who should not have been born. Sorry. I have zero compassion for violent, soulless tards.

I would be in favour of doing what ancient Roman did. To people who acted against the Society the status of "human being" was taken away. They became "wolves", and everybody was in their rights to kill them. (This was really done)

You don't behave like a human, you aren't a human.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
October 15, 2014
Unfortunately, my suspicions are that some sort of plea deal or reduction of charges will happen. Actually prosecuting a 10–year-old as an adult is highly unlikely. Most states set the age for the possibility of adult charges at somewhere around 13 or 14, and even those states that have no real minimum age won't rock the boat by such charges for someone of age 10. Even if adult charges stick, an appeal will probably result in their overturn.

Watch and see. I'd love to see this sick little fuck get what he deserves, but he won't.
October 15, 2014
Update
just heard on the radio that the family of the little monster is declining to remove him from the jail in which it is currently being housed. even his own family is afraid of him.
October 15, 2014
crazy old crone
The family of the victim needs to sue the grandfather since he was this lady's caretaker. I also refuse to believe that this is the first sign this screwed up kid has shown.

Read the affadavit

Grim stuff.

My interpretation is that the mother has given up on the kid. Didn't want a lawyer, encouraged the kid to speak fully and plainly to the investigator, coached him when it seemed he didn't understand the line of questioning ... She's probably scared to have the little monster under her roof, or knows that he's reached the end of the road and needs someone else to deal with him.

The fact that, as stated in the affidavit, the vermin didn't just pick up the nearest weapon, but "ran out of the room and grabbed a wooden cane" showed some cold calculation on his part. It doesn't sound like he can plead that he had a meltdown, but that he sought a weapon to use against her. Gawd, what an evil little creature.

The old woman didn't die immediately, either, which will likely cause questions to be answered from her caretaker. Allegedly, he noticed that she was in a bad way, but would not counter her refusal to go to the hospital.

And I'm no expert, but the details of the affidavit make it appear that the investigator knew he had to tread very-very carefully with this.

ETA: family is smart. they aren't ready to allow the monster back under their roof

Brown had filed a petition to have the boy released into the custody of his father or moved to a juvenile detention facility. But he said the family was not comfortable having him placed in their care right now. He didn’t elaborate on the reasons.
October 15, 2014
If they don't keep him in solitary confinement then hopefully he will be sodomized to death in prison. angrily flogging with a whip
October 16, 2014
I have no idea if this is the case here, but I always feel a bit sorry for those parents who birth a psycho, acknowledge it, but can't do anything about it because society doesn't accept that kids can be psychos.

I used to know a PNB who lived in fear of her youngest child. This kid caused his first grade teacher to have to retire early because he attacked her during a tantrum. I taught him as well, and it was very scary how quickly he could go from smiling and happy to trying to stab you with a pencil.

The parents tried to do everything they could to get this kid out of the house and away from the other kids, but being normal in every other way meant that they couldn't get him put into a mental hospital or anything like that. The best they could get was a BS disorder diagnosis and some therapy. Then they moved away and I don't know what became of them.

This kid I knew put an older lady in the hospital and even then the parents couldn't get him put away. It makes me think that the parents in the article have been waiting for this chance for a long, long time. It's a shame our society is so stuck on "children are innocent" that someone has to die before a kid like this gets dealt with.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
October 16, 2014
LoveToLurk
I have no idea if this is the case here, but I always feel a bit sorry for those parents who birth a psycho, acknowledge it, but can't do anything about it because society doesn't accept that kids can be psychos.

I used to know a PNB who lived in fear of her youngest child. This kid caused his first grade teacher to have to retire early because he attacked her during a tantrum. I taught him as well, and it was very scary how quickly he could go from smiling and happy to trying to stab you with a pencil.

The parents tried to do everything they could to get this kid out of the house and away from the other kids, but being normal in every other way meant that they couldn't get him put into a mental hospital or anything like that. The best they could get was a BS disorder diagnosis and some therapy. Then they moved away and I don't know what became of them.

This kid I knew put an older lady in the hospital and even then the parents couldn't get him put away. It makes me think that the parents in the article have been waiting for this chance for a long, long time. It's a shame our society is so stuck on "children are innocent" that someone has to die before a kid like this gets dealt with.

Yes, I admit that the fear of having a psycho child was one of the first things that put me out of children completely.

Society can't admit that some people are not redemeable. Some are just born evil. Call them how you wish, but evil is the word. Once upon a time more pragmatic societies were aware of it and dealt with the psychoes. Now? "NOOO it is just a phase/he must be re-educated/he didn't really meant it".
BS, all of it.

October 16, 2014
It sucks that this poor old lady had to die to get this monster away from his family. Not only did the bastard run off to get a stick to kill her with, but he went after what I assume is a feeble old woman. I bet he wouldn't go after someone who could put up any kind of a fight. I bet even Grand-duh could have roughed the fucker up a little, so he went after the old lady instead.

It's a scary, scary world where a kid thinks that an appropriate response to being yelled at is to murder the person yelling. I'm glad they named his ass publicly, and if he doesn't get a prison sentence, I hope he'll at least get put away in a nut house for good. His family doesn't even want him back, and when people do shit like this, it's not just an out-of-the-blue kind of thing. I bet the kid has been a violent monster his whole life and now that there's a chance he might not come back home, his parents are taking steps to ensure he stays away. Hopefully he stays locked up in one way or another because I could see him coming back and murdering his parents for not taking him back.

I assume a murderer is too fucked in the head for a group home. Hopefully someone does the world a favor and wastes this psycho before he hurts or kills someone else.
October 16, 2014
Gee..I wonder why she didn't want him in her room?
On non CF sites,most folks are assuming an adult family member killed the woman and the family is trying to pin in on the kid because they figure a 10 year old won't get anything but juvie and a sealed record. The theory goes that the threat of trying the 10 year old as an adult is brinksmanship to try to make the family finger the real killer. It makes surface sense-but if the family is leaving the kid in jail because they're afraid of him, it leads credence to the idea that he really, truly killed his grandmother. Disgusting either way.
October 17, 2014
The first clue this little demon has a history is that pee-paw is raising him. I just wonder how long before the, "But he was such a sweet boy!" comments start spewing from the piehole of Moo.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Evil little maggot. They better investigate his home life to see if there was any abuse/neglect. Adults are responsible for the actions of minor children in their care, period. Or at least they should be. If you can't handle the prospect of having an evil demon spawn, don't sprog or take a child into your care.

As for the idea that kids can't be psycho, we all know that's crap. There are alllll kinds of violent disorders that specifically affect kids, such as ODD, conduct disorder, reactive attachment disorder, etc. Those are all nice terms for "crazed cuntnugget".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login