Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Couldn't Moo Have Found a Baby Sitter? Lawyer Drags Loaf Into Court

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Couldn't Moo Have Found a Baby Sitter? Lawyer Drags Loaf Into Court
October 16, 2014
Oh, for fuck's sake! Found this on Yahoo. Some entitlemoo dragged her loaf to fucking court. Of course, cue all the breeder-brained nonsense. All kinds of bullshit like: "a baby can't be cared for until it's 6 weeks old!". Bullshit. I used to babysit for a living and several times I cared for infants around a month of age and they did just fine.

Link to the Moo and Low Fest
]
This is one of the most unprofessional things I've ever heard. It's at least as bad as the moo professor who made the news after bringing her kyd to work and beefing it in the middle of a class. Does the shitling have a father who could care for it? Could she have asked a neighbor, a friend, ANYONE? Why did she even take on those clients knowing she would be on mooternity leave?

Fuck entitlemoos. Unfair as it may be, they hurt every woman's chance of being taken seriously in the workplace.
Re: Couldn't Moo Have Found a Baby Sitter? Lawyer Drags Loaf Into Court
October 16, 2014
She claims that Duh was off on a truck-driving assignments. Hasn't she ever heard of a babysitting agency? Yes, they do exist.; I used to work for a homecare agency and they had a babysitter/nanny division as well as CNA home care and the people were very strictly checked out. But I guess she might have to spend some money and why do that when she can attention whore with the loaf strapped to her chest?
She is a lawyer. she can afford a fucking nanny.
Yeah, that's not going to fly when she starts losing cases because juries or the judge are putting their views of her unprofessionalism above the evidence.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
October 17, 2014
FFS! She knew in advance of taking the case she wouldn't be able to make the court appearance if loaf sitting failed. Also, her clients knew that too, so they just need to find another attorney because she had no business assuring them how a judge might would rule on a delay.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 17, 2014
Don't feel like trying to search for it now, but I recall a thread talking about a moo called for jury duty whom the judge locked up for contempt of court after she brought her sprog into the courtroom with the same story about having no babysitter.

With that story in mind, this is disparate treatment. This lawyer moo should also have faced the possibility of a contempt of court ruling. Courts need to make blanket policies for such matters and publicize them.
October 17, 2014
kman
Don't feel like trying to search for it now, but I recall a thread talking about a moo called for jury duty whom the judge locked up for contempt of court after she brought her sprog into the courtroom with the same story about having no babysitter.

With that story in mind, this is disparate treatment. This lawyer moo should also have faced the possibility of a contempt of court ruling. Courts need to make blanket policies for such matters and publicize them.

She still got away with it:

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article330224/Jackson-County-judge-delays-contempt-fine-against-breastfeeding-mother-facing-jury-duty.html

Thanks for the legwork, Thom_C.

A bill exempting nursing moos from jury duty passed in Missouri this year, leaving the moo mentioned in that older story off the hook.
I've seen my teacher bring their kids to school, but not into the classroom. I don't know how she did it but she did.
You're telling me that an employed lawyer couldn't find someone to take care of her child? C'mon... That's BS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
October 17, 2014
milenascarlet
I've seen my teacher bring their kids to school, but not into the classroom. I don't know how she did it but she did.
You're telling me that an employed lawyer couldn't find someone to take care of her child? C'mon... That's BS.

It really grinds my gears when my water aerobics teacher brings her two year old brat to class. The shitling whines and 'quietly fusses' all during class. Of course the class full of cows loves the little shit.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
craftyzits
milenascarlet

It really grinds my gears when my water aerobics teacher brings her two year old brat to class. The shitling whines and 'quietly fusses' all during class. Of course the class full of cows loves the little shit.

That happened between 2000-2007. It was quite common when school break was just around the corner.
I feel like they knew better than today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
I went to court as a spectator last week. I loved the sign outside the door: No food or drinks. Turn Cell Phones Off. Enter quietly and be seated. DO NOT BRING CHILDREN TO COURT. Since those were the court rules, had anyone brought in a child that couldn't behave as an adult, contempt of court would've been issued. That's fine if someone wants to bring in a kyd 12 and up, as long as they can act as well as any adult in the room and be quiet and sit still. As vague as the definition of "children" was on the sign, I assume it was up to the judge to decide if the minor you brought in was prohibited. As it should be.
October 23, 2014
Moocows like this are why women dont make as much money as men do. Mothers are the most unprofessional people in the world in many cases and it reflects badly on women as a whole. Who wants to bet a CF lawyer will be passed up for employment or promotion because of this little shit's actions?
October 26, 2014
The only times a child should be present in a court room is if he's a witness, defendant, or a victim called to testify. They don't even need to be dragged into family court unless there's a legal purpose for their presence.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
kidlesskim
The only times a child should be present in a court room is if he's a witness, defendant, or a victim called to testify. They don't even need to be dragged into family court unless there's a legal purpose for their presence.

I'll add a reason to the list: The high school I attended would take the junior history class to a local court to observe the proceedings. I think that is okay if the kids are interested and have sense enough to sit still, keep quiet and behave. But no, kids should not be in court just because their moo or duhd is and they are too cheap, lazy or selfish to make other arrangements.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login