Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another Infant 'Forgotten' in Car Six Hours

Posted by barbur 
Another Infant 'Forgotten' in Car Six Hours
October 17, 2014
Intel employee left daughter in car for six hours. Not many details at this point. Poor kid, just damn.

http://koin.com/2014/10/16/6-month-old-found-in-car-at-intel-dies/
Re: Another Infant 'Forgotten' in Car Six Hours
October 17, 2014
Short of an unforeseen medical issue or other emergency which renders a parent unconscious or physically or mentally incapable of calling for help, there is NO EXCUSE to leave your own child in a vehicle to die, NONE, what-so-ever. If there WERE any good excuses, then "forgetting" for no extenuating cause would be at the bottom of that list.

Good Excuses

1)Car accident leaves the parent dead or unconscious in a desolate area

2)Medical emergency renders the parent incapable of removing the child from the car or getting help

3)Parent is held at gunpoint and/or otherwise threatened with theirs or the kid's bodily harm if they don't leave the loaf unattended and go with the gunman

4)Natural disaster like a flash flood or tornado which sweeps the kid in car away

5)They are carjacked and forcibly removed from the vehicle and the criminal leaves the scene with the kid in the car..

NOT Good Excuses

1)The kid was in a rear facing backseat car seat and it's a case of "out ot sight, out of mind"

2)It wasn't their usual routine to drop the kid off at daycare that day

3)They were sleep deprived

4)They thought the other parent or older child took them inside and didn't notice the infant was missing for several hours

5)They were taking drugs or drinking and passed out, texting pics of their dicks to underage girls, shopping, working, etc... among many other lame excuses.

6)They just forgot for most any reason I can imagine

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 18, 2014
The real excuse:

Buyer's remorse.
October 19, 2014
yummynotmummy
The real excuse:

Buyer's remorse.

Exactly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login