Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sigourney Weaver "Feels Sorry: " for Childless Actresses Like Katharine Hepburn

Posted by jezebel_daisy 
I guess I'm adding her to my list of 'can't stand" actors!

http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/16970/20141016/sigourney-weaver-feels-sorry-for-childless-actresses-like-katharine-hepburn.htm#ixzz3GcyrQ184

Sigourney Weaver, famed for her work with the "Alien" movie franchise, says she pities actresses who have never experienced the joys of motherhood.

''I feel sorry for women like Katharine Hepburn. She might have won four Academy Awards but she never got to enjoy what it is to be a mother. I find that very sad," she shared.

Fuck you Weaver.
I always thought Sigourney Weaver was pug-ass fugly.

Not exactly on topic, but there you are.
Katharine Hepburn was ten times the actress that Weaver will ever be, and has left a legend of what a true feminist and independent human being is like. She defied cultural and religious norms in the 1940s/1950s when breederism was every bit as rampant as it is today but with the added close-mindedness and post-war groupthink bullshit.

Hepburn dressed, spoke, and lived true to herself. She was dignity and strength personified. Weaver is a puny-brained breeder whose career high was in Aliens. A good flick but not because of her.

She should save her pity for herself. Hepburn neither asked for nor needed her pity. She could have bred like nearly every female mammal. Even rats experience 'the joys of motherhood'.

I've heard this Weaver interviewed once and couldn't understand how someone as simple-minded, rigid, and with a childlike outlook on life could have made it in Hollywood. Then I was reminded of how the rest of them are in that odd place.
Katharine Hepburn was really one of a kind - a true class act and an amazing lady. She was also child FREE not childless. Weaver can suck it.
I bet she feels sorry for not having four Oscars, and "aliened" lady bits. Mrs. Hepburn had class, younger actresses will never experience. :bedmadelie Mrs. Weaver. Get back to your B movies, bovine. :BS
Wasn't Sigourney another Gwynyth and all the rest...the parents and grandparents paved the way so natch, the kids follow?

And she will never measure up to Hepburn...Kate had work all her life. Has she done anything lately or did her star start to fade in the 90s?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
I admit I had a girl crush on her (or well, her younger self, she could be my grandmother). This reeks of bitterness and jealousy.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
She feels sorry for one of the most influential and talented actresses of all time? I know who I would rather be. Especially if I get Hepburn's wardrobe.
God damn it Weaver, I actually liked her as an actress and admittedly had a bit of a crush on her. I looked up to her and I find it disappointing that she has turned out like this. sad smiley

Um, I didn't even know that she had a kid or kids or goats or that they had any acting career or anything at all who cares. I noticed that IMDB is getting cluttered with stupid so-and-so had a baby on this day and became a grandparent of Skyiana Butterfly Weaver. almost like Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell pumping their upcoming loaf... good for you frito pendejo and Lifetime movie moo.
Who has the balls to be SORRY for THE Katherine Hepburn? Katherine Hepburn rules you, Weaver! This peasant needs to get her priorities straight!
Why does she even feel the need to say this? Did she know Hepburn personally? Maybe she hopes to put herself in the same category as the legendary actress by name-dropping. Whatever. Sounds like jealous talk to me. "She may have won four Academy Awards, but I shat a DNA replicant from my twat like every other living species has done since the dawn of time!"

Just oozes bitterness and envy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login