Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo has people removed from theater so she can udder feed. :wtf

Posted by aliceblue 
Moo has people removed from theater so she can udder feed. :wtf
October 21, 2014
Stupid moo is at a public theater but a parent & child showing (translation is bad but it appears it is a theater with more light and lower volume - one that lots of others (elderly, sensory, etc) might like) She said that IF she needed to bf she'd feel uncomfortable if there were people who "weren't the parents of young children" in the audience...so a couples and TWO OLD LADIES were forced to leave the theater. Dads of young children, (otherwise known as strange men) in the audience were permitted to stay. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

WTF is it with these stupid, nasty cows? They froth at the mouth if anyone suggest that they try not to let the windsocks fly about and use some discretion when jamming their udders in the mouths of their crotchfruit or if some poor family member doesn't want to wear the moo's "liquid gold" yet they see no problem with harassing little old ladies who could very well have bfed their own loaves. hitting over the head with a hammer

It is like the assholes who won't bf the kid in the bathroom but sees no problem with changing it's diaper on a restaurant table. Dunce cap Can the come any dumber :drool or nastier?

LINK
Re: Moo has people removed from theater so she can udder feed. :wtf
October 21, 2014
aliceblue

LINK

Wrong Link.
Link is for azzburger moo article.
October 21, 2014
So, from now on, whenever they want to lactate and feed at the same time, managers will oust paying customers to give them privacy.:headbrick Bring a cover and use it :gross. No one should give up anything so you can act like an animal in public.
October 21, 2014
Why does this idiot think that 'parunts of young chyldrun' are automatically fine with her taking out her udders? They might be few and far between, but I'm sure there are still plenty of women who refuse to beef and use formula instead, just like there are plenty of women out there who choose elective C-sections instead of natchurul birf.
My best friend is from Brazil and she said that over there it's normal to get a C-section, natchurul birfing is seen as disgusting and the surgeons are very skillful so nobody walks around with a giant vermilion scar on their abdomen. So yeah, why does this milk-leaking monster think others will be ok with that? I'm sorry but I suspect these moos of secretly loving the exhibitionist element present in beefing more than anything else.
Yep, I'm betting she just wanted to draw attention to herself.

She should have just gone in the bathroom. Contrary to popular Moo belief, this would be completely sanitary as the product being consumed does not have to touch any part of the bathroom.

I hope she gets mastitis. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
October 21, 2014
cassia
aliceblue

LINK

Wrong Link.
Thanks! :1wv
October 21, 2014
Okay. I'm actually mad at the THEATRE who made the ladies leave. They should have forced the MOOO to leave instead. She was the one with the problem, not the other paying customers!

Now beefers get to dictate who is going to stick around when they are flashing their disgusting tits in public? This is outrageous! I know that society panders to breeders, but this is ridiculous. angry smiley
October 21, 2014
aliceblue
cassia
aliceblue

LINK

Wrong Link.
Thanks! :1wv

Still wrong link
Well, make a choice, you dizzy cunts. Do you want to force others to gaze upon the majesty of you Nourishing the Next Generation (while you actively look to confront anyone who appears digusted)... or, do you want udder privacy while you're in public? (Which, in our post-9/11 world, is a contradiction in terms... but I digress.)

By the way, both options are exceedingly SELFISH... :yeah
October 21, 2014
They want to turn the whole world into an over stuffed couch of their filth.

And if the world went to total chaos I have no doubt that this bilge would be shitting freely in the streets and not giving one damn about it.
October 22, 2014
And here I thought that the purpose of going to a movie theater was to, you know, view the movie. I didn't realize it was a place to get your tits out and beef your baybee.

I can't believe the theater was willing to throw out paying customers; especially when they were minding their own business and there to see the movie.
October 22, 2014
So, I was looking for a link that that movie theater story, and I came across this. Please, let this be an Onion-type article.

Moo Tit"feeds" 12 y.o. son. In public yet.

Yeah, okay the comments say it is satire. But, uh, I don't find this amusing at all. For one reason, there are creepy moos who do beef WAY past the age where it's necessary, much less normal. Plus, the person who posted it is essentially making light of sexual molestation. Ick. There probably are moos out there like this though, who are not being satirical.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login