Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

house cleaners brought their kid

Posted by gnarler 
Re: house cleaners brought their kid
October 22, 2014
Excuse me y'all while I make some popcorn.
October 22, 2014
There was some really weird person with a username that included the word ponies in it. It posted butthurt comments here about being banned at TCFL for necromancing old threads with stupid shit.

They must have been banned here too, and are now copying/pasting on reddit to start some sort of a board war.

Yeah, that ain't gonna work. :crz
October 22, 2014
Is that autard Yoshi back again?
October 22, 2014
gnarler
I made a login and asked wtf.

"Why does this always happen to me?"

Maybe because you're a fucking weirdo?

Thanks. This is just all sorts of WTF.

Speaking of WTF - bringing a kid to a house cleaning? Oh man I don't even know how you kept it together!
October 22, 2014

There was some really weird person with a username that included the word ponies in it. It posted butthurt comments here about being banned at TCFL for necromancing old threads with stupid shit.

They must have been banned here too, and are now copying/pasting on reddit to start some sort of a board war.

Yeah, that ain't gonna work. crazy

Ok....that is really creepy. Could it have been the new person that was posting crap with the name seaearthponies? That's the only person I can think of that claimed to be banned from TCFL.
October 22, 2014
Sounds like that Seaearthponies is a fence sitter as well from what I've seen poking around TCFL.
October 22, 2014
Yep, that's it: seaearthponies.

Who the hell even comes up with a fucked up username such as that?!?

And, if this person is a fencesitter, then what are they doing registering at Bratfree? Beause we're gonna kick them off that damned fence as soon as we see it. This site is not a place for fencesitters, childless, wanna breeds, or butthurt people.
October 22, 2014
jezebel_daisy
Someone called her out on the post and now she is claiming it's because she is butthurt for being banned here.

That was me. Apparently that person is mad about being banned. I'm surprised they don't try to lie about it.
October 22, 2014
juliewashere88
jezebel_daisy
Someone called her out on the post and now she is claiming it's because she is butthurt for being banned here.

That was me. Apparently that person is mad about being banned. I'm surprised they don't try to lie about it.

I'm sorry Julie! Thank you smiling smiley
October 22, 2014
I was seeing that creep's post history last night and their posts look like they were written by a tween. Don't know why they're hopping from board to board though.
October 22, 2014
the noodler
Is that autard Yoshi back again?
This whole mess does kind of stink like that old mess, doesn't it?
Get banned somewhere, bitch about it elsewhere, plus ponies. Hmm...
October 22, 2014
juliewashere88
jezebel_daisy

Wasn't banned just put on moderation meaning post had to be approved by a mod.

That has now been corrected.

Hold on. It needs more salt brb
October 23, 2014
the noodler
Hold on. It needs more salt brb

waving hellolarious eating popcorn
October 23, 2014
popcorn and jerry springer signjerry eating popcorn

This is going to be good.

mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob
October 23, 2014
who says beeswax these days? I haven't said that since I was in 3rd grade. Like for realzzzzzzzz
October 23, 2014
In regards to the original post. I have heard of that unprofessional behavior before, and if you will allow me to be a bit paranoid, I always wondered something about it. Don't most cleaning agencies charge by the hour? I know some people that cleaned houses on the side and they all charged that way. If so perhaps they bring their dumplings along so the kids wreck what they just cleaned thus causing them to take longer in cleaning? That's just my conspiracy theory though.

As for the troll all I can says... wtf?? I think I missed something big but I don't know what.

October 23, 2014
Wow, looks like someone forgot their meds.
October 24, 2014
This is like.. really really whack.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login