Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Russia Proposes New $ Rewards for Whoring Breeders

Posted by cfchevygirl 
Russia Proposes New $ Rewards for Whoring Breeders
October 22, 2014

Men who have children by different women should be paid a special allowance by the state for increasing the population, a Russian MP claimed.

A new 'Macho Law' was proposed by Valery Seleznev, who believes that marriage for life is outdated.

Mr Seleznev said: 'Let's stimulate productive men so they can receive paternity capital and use it, for example, for alimony payments.'

He wants to extend a system which allows Russian women to claim special 'maternity capital allowances' of around £6,500 when they have more than one child.

The money - he did not specify the sum - could be used to help buy a flat or for education.

He said: 'Some men have several children from different women, each of whom is not eligible for the 'maternity capital programme, as some of them have only one child, and others can be married to another man.

'Often such men do not have enough money to pay for their children.

'And we should not be shutting our eyes to the fact that the marriage has long stopped being 'once and forever', while Russia needs to increase the population.'

The MP for the pro-Kremlin Liberal Democratic Party is drawing up the new the new legislation which he said might be called a Male Law, or Macho Law.

Link

Since when is it macho to whore around knock-up/get knocked-up by, multiple people? Who is going to pay the whoring-around bonus? I guess CF Russians.
Re: Russia Proposes New $ Rewards for Whoring Breeders
October 22, 2014
Wow, this is just another example that both, extreme left and extreme right promote heavy breeding.
October 22, 2014
http://www.collectrussia.com/showcat.htm?cat=MOTHERHOOD

OMG. Please tell me those medals are not real. Please?!?!
October 23, 2014
cfchevygirl

Both the Soviets and the Fascists states had medals for mothers.

thom_c
cfchevygirl

Both Soviets and Fascists had their own versions of concentration camps and used to kill large numbers of people, too. Terrible logic - kill more than breed more, then repeat the cycle.
October 23, 2014
thom_c
cfchevygirl

What the U.S.A. is doing now with its mother worship isn't much different.
October 23, 2014
More Russian madness. smile rolling left righteyes2 Of course this is just one man's crazy idea, it's not like a law has been passed or anything, but the mere fact that someone could come up with something as insane as this is reason enough to worry.

Russian people in general tend to be extremely brainwashed, however they do like to criticize all other nations for everything and anything when they should be keeping their mouths shut because they have huge problems they are unable to solve. In that kind of environment it's easy for their politicians to find a scapegoat and a panacea-in this case the scapegoat would be gay people and the panacea would be to make more babbies. It's a very primitive mindset.

Funnily enough, there are lots of Russian childfree forums, and some of them are pretty hardcore, I can tell you. thumbs upup Also, there is a special term for hardcore childfree people in Russian which is 'childhate'. (Yes, it's used as an adjective haha. I tend to have a hard time explaining to Russian CF people that 'childhate' is not an adjective, nor is it used in English.) People are slowly waking up there too.
October 23, 2014
daaaamn. Thats a big-brother-state thing right there. I wonder what their populace thinks about this..
October 23, 2014
Techie
thom_c
cfchevygirl

Both Soviets and Fascists had their own versions of concentration camps and used to kill large numbers of people, too. Terrible logic - kill more than breed more, then repeat the cycle.

I see you have a keen grasp of the business cycle. Do you have an MBA? UChi? Hey yeah - I think I know you from there! You used to hang around that dive bar next to the Chinese restaurant on Wentworth Ave -

DAVE! I remember now!
:1wv

LOL
grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login