Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wow... So even POTENTIAL breeders are worthless.

Posted by catharsist 
Wow... So even POTENTIAL breeders are worthless.
October 26, 2014
So I allowed a friend of my ex to borrow a game of mine. For anyone who cares, it was bioshock infinite. Well, this guy had my game for over a few months. So, naturally I was wanting it back. Turns out he couldn't afford to send it back. So I was patient. And I waited and waited and waited. So now it's over a year later. He STILL can't afford the FIVE dollars it takes to send the damn thing back. So I chewed out my ex over it like YO, WTF IS MY SHIZ.

Turns out this particular shit-heap's GF shat a loaf and so he CAN'T muster the less than six dollars it takes to send a game back that he borrowed OVER A YEAR AGO. So my ex was dumb enough to give me his number. So I told the pathetic little custard slinger that he could just pawn it for some condoms, since I can afford the six dollars to replace the damn thing. God breeders really ARE worthless.
Re: Wow... So even POTENTIAL breeders are worthless.
October 27, 2014
I know lots of people have shitty money-management skills, but that's just pathetic. smile rolling left righteyes2
October 27, 2014
I looked it up. It costs a whopping $2.05 to send the damn thing. The game cost me 30 bucks and I went halvsies on it. Luckily I beat the damn thing while I could, because now I have to send this broke ass breeder money so he has a reason to roll off of his girlfriend long enough to send it. Honestly, I'm not even sure I care enough to even TRY to get the damn thing back.

Seriously, who borrows something for a year and then can't afford the two dollars to give it back? I'm pretty sure that's the textbook definition of dishonest. And I didn't ask him to return it after a week, not even a month, I asked him after a year of him having it. So what the hell is the deal?

If someone can't even afford $2.05, they sure as HELL can't afford a baby. Maybe I'll send him some tide pods..
October 27, 2014
catharsist
God breeders really ARE worthless.

Seriously, who borrows something for a year and then can't afford the two dollars to give it back?

Yes, they are. Wanna breeders are not much better. They both have an entitlement attitude and they have very little respect for other people's things.

And who does that? Most breeders do. I have learned the hard way, a couple of times, that dealing with breeders or wanna breeders of the modern world is not a deal at all, it is usually a loss.
October 27, 2014
He doesn't care about any of this. He just doesn't want to bother with sending it back and it's simply not a big deal to him. Now you're just annoying him expecting to get it back.angry smiley because see he is a bizzy duh.
October 27, 2014
blondie
He doesn't care about any of this. He just doesn't want to bother with sending it back and it's simply not a big deal to him. Now you're just annoying him expecting to get it back.angry smiley because see he is a bizzy duh.

He WAS a busy duh, for about as long as it took him to blow a load. After that, it is mostly just excuses. grinning smiley
October 27, 2014
Because I saw sim on books borrowed from people - "Ex Libris" stickers -

http://www.bookplateink.com/

May be of use as a reminder to borrowers ~

Of course if you can't even scrape up a few bucks to send something back ~

Do keep in mind too - that some people 'drag their feet' on things and / or make up 'excuses' - because they want to keep the borrowed thing.
I will guess most everyone here already knows this.
October 27, 2014
Maybe he lost the borrowed thing.... or it's burried in the bottom of a wasteland of crap that is strewn all over the house. Irresponsible usually equils disorganized and sloppy. I have loaned things to people several times and they say "well I will bring it back once I find it" Where the heck do people loose these things they borrow. I borrow something and I keep it separate from any piles of papers or stuff so I can give it back when I am done with it...but then... I am responsible.
October 28, 2014
As I read the story, my thoughts were similar to starlady's. I'm willing to bet that the guy lost or broke the game and was just avoiding you in hopes that the problem would go away.
October 28, 2014
And... I thought that being a parunt makes one 'more responsible' Oh yeah...we're the irresponsible ones...right...sure.
October 28, 2014
starlady
Maybe he lost the borrowed thing.... or it's burried in the bottom of a wasteland of crap that is strewn all over the house. Irresponsible usually equils disorganized and sloppy. I have loaned things to people several times and they say "well I will bring it back once I find it" Where the heck do people loose these things they borrow. I borrow something and I keep it separate from any piles of papers or stuff so I can give it back when I am done with it...but then... I am responsible.

But breeders are so bizzy doing TMJITW, they can't possibly be expected to engage in any normal, decent socially responsible behaviour. Don't you know that as soon as someone has a baybee, the rest of the world must orbit around them as though they are the Sun? Shame on anybody who dare demand anything other than baybee twaddle and loaf pictures from a breeder, sorry, amazing giver of life :BS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login