Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Boo hoo moo - people looking at my bfing boobies devil with smile

Posted by aliceblue 
Boo hoo moo - people looking at my bfing boobies devil with smile
October 27, 2014
Moo is tit feeding in a Jason's Deli and an employee took pics. Moo is horrified and complains to manager and files a POLICE REPORT. That's right, she whips out her udder in public and then wants to call the police when people look. smile rolling left righteyes2 Hey bitch, if you can tell people who don't like tit-feeding to look away then people who like to look can just tell you "tough titties."

Now that moo has been so traumatized she says that she's going to have to use a..dare I say it?... COVER. Oh nooos, bu wait you can't. The boob police ALL have children who WON'T feed if they use a cover. :gross Babby will die of hunger. waving hellolarious

Make sure to read the outraged comments to the article;
a couple of brilliant ones to sample

Spongeworthy LA Face, Oakland Booty
I kind of wish they had released this shitbag's name. If anyone deserves to be shamed publicly it's this guy. Maybe then he'll get a taste of having his photo out there without his consent.

Spongeworthy • 14 hours ago
Ageed. Also, I kind of feel like this is step 1 on the way to becoming a sexually motivated serial killer. Note: I have no evidence for this.

Really? a young guy wants to look at boobs = serial killer? sarcastic clapping

="But why the fuck did he take the picture?
LA Face, Oakland Booty
I am guessing the picture is for fapping purposes."

Noooo! Really? You think? dirty thoughts

LINK
Re: Boo hoo moo - people looking at my bfing boobies devil with smile
October 28, 2014
Noooo!!!! Not a COVER!!! Anything but a COVER!!!

smile rolling left righteyes2
October 28, 2014
Yeah, moo is so "embarrassed" that she ran to the news media to make an even bigger spectacle of herself. smile rolling left righteyes2
October 28, 2014
I may not be objective. I highly doubt a teenager would find milk leaking breasts to be fapping material. When I played with myself back in that period of my life, daddy figures with pot bellies were the furthest thing from my mind. two faces puking
October 28, 2014
I'm imagining that the employee was/is CF, and that he was just doing what we said they deserved at times, lol; if they're going to force it on people, then let someone stare or take pictures if they need to put on a show.
October 28, 2014
keeper of traken
Noooo!!!! Not a COVER!!! Anything but a COVER!!!

smile rolling left righteyes2

It need not be heavy either. It can be of the lightest cotton.

:eh??

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 28, 2014
My sexual parts and anus are all-natural, too. I still wear fucking pants when I'm in public because I doubt anyone else wants me to have them on display wherever I go.
This guy was an employee, and that's probably why he got in trouble. Now what will happen when a customer does it? A customer could make it seem like he's doing a number of things with a phone, while actually taking a pic or video of her bf'ing! And she'd never know it! What about restaurants that have surveillance cameras? What is to stop a sleazy manager from taking the video and sharing it with other pervs on the internet or for his own private fapping?
You never know when your actions are being recorded when you are in public. If you don't want your bf'ing, crotch-scratching, or nose picking to be making the rounds on facebook, don't do it in the middle of a restaurant!
October 28, 2014
moot
This guy was an employee, and that's probably why he got in trouble. Now what will happen when a customer does it? A customer could make it seem like he's doing a number of things with a phone, while actually taking a pic or video of her bf'ing! And she'd never know it!

Last summer some breederess was tit feeding her loaf at a cafe table in a chic, fashionable part of a city. I took out my digital camera and took a few photos. She was creeped out, handed the kid over to duh, and covered up. Both of them just looked at me :satan

What could they do? They had loafly and its accoutrements everywhere. It's not like they could jump up and hunt me down for snapping the pix smiling smiley

I did it on purpose, to creep them out. If they want to beef in public, then they shouldn't complain if somebody photographs it.
October 28, 2014
There is a fetish for everything; BFing/lactation is one of them and it's not uncommon. If you want to BF in public sans cover, that's the risk you're taking. It's legal, albeit unscrupulous, to take photos. In a world where cameras are now a basic feature on cellphones (even on non-smartphones) and everybody has one, people can take your picture without your knowledge and/or consent. And they don't need either if they aren't making any tangible profit off your image. People can take photos of a BFing moo (blurring the face is optional), upload it to fetish sites and/or elsewhere on the Internet, and now there is no getting rid of that photo. Ever. The law has yet to catch up with technology and social media.

And these moos need to fucking pick a side and stick with it. If you're going to BF without a cover and post photos all over social media and basically be an exhibitionist, then you don't get to screech about being humiliated and violated when somebody snaps a photo while you strip down and publicly BF. Wear a fucking cover or pump into some bottles at home and bring them with you. Or, you know, schedule your errands around baby's feeding schedule. If you're not willing to do any of that, then shut the fuck up and take the attention you were so obviously desperate for in the first place.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

October 28, 2014
stillwaters
My sexual parts and anus are all-natural, too. I still wear fucking pants when I'm in public because I doubt anyone else wants me to have them on display wherever I go.

By breeder logic, as long as a kid was hanging off/out of said parts I guess it would be O.K.devil with smile
October 28, 2014
Peace
moot
This guy was an employee, and that's probably why he got in trouble. Now what will happen when a customer does it? A customer could make it seem like he's doing a number of things with a phone, while actually taking a pic or video of her bf'ing! And she'd never know it!

Last summer some breederess was tit feeding her loaf at a cafe table in a chic, fashionable part of a city. I took out my digital camera and took a few photos. She was creeped out, handed the kid over to duh, and covered up. Both of them just looked at me :satan

What could they do? They had loafly and its accoutrements everywhere. It's not like they could jump up and hunt me down for snapping the pix smiling smiley

I did it on purpose, to creep them out. If they want to beef in public, then they shouldn't complain if somebody photographs it.
:yr :beer :bal
October 28, 2014
moot
This guy was an employee, and that's probably why he got in trouble. Now what will happen when a customer does it? A customer could make it seem like he's doing a number of things with a phone, while actually taking a pic or video of her bf'ing! And she'd never know it! What about restaurants that have surveillance cameras? What is to stop a sleazy manager from taking the video and sharing it with other pervs on the internet or for his own private fapping?
You never know when your actions are being recorded when you are in public. If you don't want your bf'ing, crotch-scratching, or nose picking to be making the rounds on facebook, don't do it in the middle of a restaurant!

I thought of some of your what-ifs, especially the presence of surveillance cameras. And the fact that the guy was an employee which led to his getting into trouble. Good post. smiling smiley
Thank you, deegee. I'm afraid anymore to even criticize my server, the cook or other aspects of some restaurants because I have seen the cameras AND microphones in some dining rooms. I'm afraid some employee is sitting in the back, and while they're on break or doing work at the desk, they're monitoring the diners! Say the wrong thing, and they could really give you some bad service!
October 29, 2014
It's like a flasher filing a police report because you looked at his junk...when he flashed you. Does not compute.

While this guy probably wasn't a perv, you run the real risk of attracting unwanted pervy attention when you udder-feed or change your baby's diaper in public view. Don't complain when pics of you AND your preshus babee end up posted all over a rant blog or in some creep's spank bank.
October 29, 2014
cfchevygirl
Yeah, moo is so "embarrassed" that she ran to the news media to make an even bigger spectacle of herself. smile rolling left righteyes2

The only boob on display is this moo. You want to whip it out in public, take the bad with the good. Everyone knows you are whipping them out in public for the attention. Don't give us the "babby won't eeeeat if it is covered with a light sheet" bullshit. You want to be on display. Stop acting all shocked when people stare and don't cry "violated" when someone shoots a pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login