Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My cousin, the twee breeder blahgger... :rolleyes2

Re: My cousin, the twee breeder blahgger... :rolleyes2
November 14, 2014
popcornculturejunkie
catharsist
Yeah, honestly, even though it sucks, it will probably wear off. It's just novelty. If anyone particularly likes giving breeders a dose of truth (I always am) buy the "I'm okay you're a brat" book and give it to them as a baby shower gift. The longest chapter in the book is all the shit you get to give up post-birth. I know I bring it up a lot but it's my favorite default gift ever.

I'm also thinking of adding "40 Reasons Not to Have Kids" to that list winking smiley

That is SUCH a good book. Buy that shit for fence sitters! If I bought that for a soon to be breeder I would be disavowed. Lol!
November 14, 2014
trance formation usa
Sorry 'bout your cousin, OP.

Eh smile rolling left rightsmile

Every famblee tree has its nuts...problem is, there's more nuts than actual tree in my case. smile rolling left righteyes2

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
November 20, 2014
I was bored, so I went snarking again...

Twee Queen
To our son: when you can read this (like in a year when you learn to read because you are a genius), I just want you to know that only parents who love you a whole bunch would put your penis on the internet, and we love you so, so, so much.

A year? Of COURSE he'll be able to read in a year... smile rolling left righteyes2 As far as the penis part, well, my cousin still isn't quite aware of what an attention whore she really is... :headbrick

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
November 20, 2014
Holy shit, did they actually put a picture of his dick on the internet?! Not only does that have the potential to be extremely embarrassing in the future, but some sicko might be getting off on pictures of their naked kyd. A parent's love at its finest...Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
November 21, 2014
Of all the unsolicited dick pictures out there, that has got to be the worst. two faces puking
November 21, 2014
rudeawakening
Holy shit, did they actually put a picture of his dick on the internet?! Not only does that have the potential to be extremely embarrassing in the future, but some sicko might be getting off on pictures of their naked kyd. A parent's love at its finest...Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

It was an ultrasound pic, but who's to say these dumb fucks won't post bath pics in the future? two faces puking

November 21, 2014
popcornculturejunkie
I was bored, so I went snarking again...

Twee Queen
To our son: when you can read this (like in a year when you learn to read because you are a genius), I just want you to know that only parents who love you a whole bunch would put your penis on the internet, and we love you so, so, so much.

A year? Of COURSE he'll be able to read in a year... smile rolling left righteyes2 As far as the penis part, well, my cousin still isn't quite aware of what an attention whore she really is... :headbrick
At 14 months old, he'll write his autobiography and get it published. At two years old, he'll be retired on an island with Bengal tigers. smile rolling left righteyes2

She seems as though she would be fine with him posting pics of his dick on the Internet and sending them to girls' phones when he's 14-years-old.
November 21, 2014
beezle
At 14 months old, he'll write his autobiography and get it published. At two years old, he'll be retired on an island with Bengal tigers. smile rolling left righteyes2

She seems as though she would be fine with him posting pics of his dick on the Internet and sending them to girls' phones when he's 14-years-old.

waving hellolarious
November 22, 2014
In one of her blog posts, she states her maternity leave was unpaid and makes a side note "Thanks America". Well, tough udders. The money you think should have gone toward your maternity leave went toward someone(s) who was present at your teaching job while you were playing House!
November 22, 2014
beezle
In one of her blog posts, she states her maternity leave was unpaid and makes a side note "Thanks America". Well, tough udders. The money you think should have gone toward your maternity leave went toward someone(s) who was present at your teaching job while you were playing House!

I just feel for her... :bawl :Violin :Violin :Violin

November 22, 2014
popcornculturejunkie
It was an ultrasound pic, but who's to say these dumb fucks won't post bath pics in the future? two faces puking

Ha, my bad—just saw that post. The fact that she was showing the world his penis before birth does not bode well for his future privacy. Maybe she'll post a dick pic to show the world the benefits of "intactivism," a favorite cause célèbre of crunchy moos... two faces puking

beezle

She wasn't paid for work she didn't perform?! THE HORROR! :hs
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login