Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman Works Herself to Death to Support 2 Duhs

Posted by cfchevygirl 
Woman Works Herself to Death to Support 2 Duhs
October 29, 2014
Or perhaps this should be titled "the wallet is on the other (foot)" this time.

A woman who died after being overcome by fumes as she slept in her car between her four jobs had been desperately saving money to support a former boyfriend she met online and his three children.

The body of 32-year-old Maria Fernandes was found in her car in Elizabeth, New Jersey in August, after she became overcome by a deadly mixture of carbon monoxide and fumes from an overturned gasoline container.

She worked four jobs, including two shifts at separate Dunkin Donuts and she apparently left her car running while she tried to rest while going between her jobs.

Link

This story is just unbelievable. This woman, with no children of her own, hooked up with 2 different duhs, and was financially helping them both out, or about to when she passed.

Seems like the first duh -- complete with 3 kyds -- somehow couldn't find a job to support himself and them, and so this woman was working up to 4 jobs at one point. If she could find 4, why couldn't duh find one?

Then, she breaks up with Duh #1 but continues to pay his way; then gets involved with Duh #2 who is 'having trouble making his alimony payments', so he asked her to move to be with him; no doubt to help support him as well.

This woman was really stupid. She let 2 men and their sprogs leech off her and it was the death of her. Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for her dying the way she did and her level of desperation, but why on earth did she let these assholes use her as a wallet?

A good reminder why none of us posters here -- male or female -- have any interest in playing cash cow for some worthless breeder.
Re: Woman Works Herself to Death to Support 2 Duhs
October 29, 2014
I am wondering why she kept trying to support these men and their children. I can see being a kind heart and helping once in a while, but not to the point where you get taken advantage of and the men don't end up looking for work themselves. It's not like they couldn't find them either, as she found four of them. But I'm wondering if they didn't bother with those because they considered those service jobs 'beneath' them, and thus not worthy of their time.

Wasn't there also another story a few months ago of a different lady who died in her car while working a bunch of jobs? I'm wondering if this phenomenon is going to become more common due to the crappy economy.
October 30, 2014
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/303148618640888937/

October 30, 2014
saying 'wtf'

She's been dead for 2 months and the Daily Fail is just reporting this now? confused smiley
October 30, 2014
I think because it just came out the circumstances surrounding her death. I looked at early articles to see what they said, and the leeching boyfriends/kyds were not mentioned back then. Instead, it was more or less presented as an economic issue and that she had to work so many jobs because she only earned minimum wage.

Of course, the truth was much worse than that. Were she only supporting herself, she possibly would've had to have worked 2 jobs still, but certainly not 4.

I guess it's only now that the truth is coming out; that she worked herself to death by trying to be a cash cow for 2 deadbeat duhs.
October 30, 2014
Sounds like my younger sister. I get so aggravated at her angry smiley

Every damned lout she has ever been with has involved some sort of "rescue" on her part. Helping the guy to pay child support for kids he has no interest in, keeping the roof over the head of a guy who was "having problems getting a job" (shorthand for "lazy asshole who picks women like Lil Sister to support him"), to the latest dolt.

I thought it seemed like an equitable relationship. As usual, there is some sort of "rescue" involved. He's a widower with two kids (probably sounded "romantic" to my sister). They dated for five years because my sister seemed to have come to her senses and wasn't interested in legally binding herself to the guy. However, she developed health issues and couldn't get insurance, he insisted on marriage so that he could cover her. That seemed like a sensible thing to do. However ...

Now that the ring is on her finger, her DuH has shoved alllll the responsibities to her shoulders, including dealing with an increasingly psychopathic son.

She vents to me about it, all I can say is "Sister, you do this over and over again, picking these assholes." She wails "I thought it would be different this time."

:smn
October 30, 2014
Dorisan

Every damned lout she has ever been with has involved some sort of "rescue" on her part. Helping the guy to pay child support for kids he has no interest in, keeping the roof over the head of a guy who was "having problems getting a job" (shorthand for "lazy asshole who picks women like Lil Sister to support him"), to the latest dolt.

I thought it seemed like an equitable relationship. As usual, there is some sort of "rescue" involved. He's a widower with two kids (probably sounded "romantic" to my sister). They dated for five years because my sister seemed to have come to her senses and wasn't interested in legally binding herself to the guy. However, she developed health issues and couldn't get insurance, he insisted on marriage so that he could cover her. That seemed like a sensible thing to do. However ...

Now that the ring is on her finger, her DuH has shoved alllll the responsibities to her shoulders, including dealing with an increasingly psychopathic son.

She vents to me about it, all I can say is "Sister, you do this over and over again, picking these assholes." She wails "I thought it would be different this time."

She needs to kick that creep to the curb since she should be able to get health insurance on her own now thorugh ACA. Yeah, right, right?

Hey my sister (I'm on a sister roll) picked a loser and used my family trust money to support him. It's off to court if it doesn't get paid back. Let her use her own money to keep the asshole around. She keeps trying to sell him as a great guy, LOL. It's a nightmare to be pulled into this craziness.

Women can be REALLLLLY stupid about guys, burn bridges and throw everyone under the bus in favor of some lazy or abusive piece of shit, and the woman here actually died over it. The exhaustion from overwork would have most likely taken her down too, what a shame.
October 30, 2014
nightfire
But I'm wondering if they didn't bother with those because they considered those service jobs 'beneath' them, and thus not worthy of their time.

My high school and college job was working in a boarding kennel, shoveling shit for as many as 138 dogs in the southern Arizona heat. Nothing frosts my cookies like someone claiming a job is "beneath" them.

>:<
October 30, 2014
skyeyes
nightfire
But I'm wondering if they didn't bother with those because they considered those service jobs 'beneath' them, and thus not worthy of their time.

My high school and college job was working in a boarding kennel, shoveling shit for as many as 138 dogs in the southern Arizona heat. Nothing frosts my cookies like someone claiming a job is "beneath" them.

>:<

Hey, your old job sounds like the perfect solution for the moo in the other post who has a kid that likes to play with shit. If she hires out the little fuck trophy she can either make some cash out of his defect or will cure him of his love of shit pretty damn fast!grinning smiley
October 31, 2014
Hey alice, the shiteater you mentioned, if put to work in a dog kennel, can you imagine how worm infested he may well end up?
just a thought

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 01, 2014
The problem is that these assholes always spot the people who need to be needed in some way. They prey on those sorts. Chances are she was a kindhearted soul but had some issues, and there was some reason she kept doing it.

I probably used to be a bit like that. I remember one boyfriend when I was in my late teens and he had really had a dreadful childhood - beaten up by his father, who had made him the family scapegoat, and useless moo who had stayed with the prick and covered up the abuse. He had two sisters, but he never laid a hand on them. He'd left home, and school, at 15, with no qualifications, had trouble holding down a job, and smoked weed constantly. I felt terribly sorry for him and I was always using money from my part time job to help him out. What he needed was therapy, not a girlfriend.

Fortunately, I figured out that these sorts of relationships were burning me out and not making me happy, and that single breeders are usually leeches in one form or another, whether it's money (because they spend all theirs on the brats), emotional support (OMG my ex is so meeeeeeann and she stops me seeing the kids!) or your time (looking after the bratlings).

I know it's not a fashionable thing to say among feminists, but I do lay some blame on women who stay with abusers and assholes, especially when they hurt their children. I had a boyfriend once who hit me - he only did it once, I never went back. If they do it once, they can do it again.
November 01, 2014
blondie
Dorisan

She needs to kick that creep to the curb since she should be able to get health insurance on her own now thorugh ACA. Yeah, right, right?

Probably, but she defends her choice by saying that the quality of life for the one chick she still has at home is improved. She couldn't afford the house they live in, in the good quality school district, if she was on her own.

All I can do is *shrug* but I've also started cutting off her vents. She recently revealed that the two step-kids she just couldn't bear to abandon by breaking up with their father also steal from her. She has a secret, locked space for her valuables and keeps her bedroom door secured with a keyed doorknob. And her asshole of a husband won't do anything about it.
November 01, 2014
twocents
Hey alice, the shiteater you mentioned, if put to work in a dog kennel, can you imagine how worm infested he may well end up?
just a thought

Kids are most likely worm infested anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
November 02, 2014

I know it's not a fashionable thing to say among feminists, but I do lay some blame on women who stay with abusers and assholes, especially when they hurt their children. I had a boyfriend once who hit me - he only did it once, I never went back. If they do it once, they can do it again.

I feel the same way, especially if the woman's friends and family tell her to ditch the jerk and offer her a place to stay. At some point, unless you're truly afraid to leave, you have to take responsibility for yourself and get out.

That woman sounds like she badly needed therapy to increase her self-esteem and get her to see that she wasn't responsible for others. How much do you want to bet that she had younger siblings dumped on her from an early age and kept hearing how 'selfish' she was if she wanted to hang out with her friends?

Those Duhs are probably mourning the loss of their meal ticket, and are trying to find a replacement, while feeling no guilt or shame at taking advantage.

I broke up with a guy because he wanted to live with me, but not pay anything towards the rent or utilities on the grounds that "You'd be paying the same with or without me". When I told him I couldn't afford to support both of us, he had the brilliant idea that a take on a second job, working 14 hour days with maybe 5 hours of sleep. Then he got pissy when I told him that he could take the second job (he only worked 30 hours a week). That was it. I'm nobodies sugar mama.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login