Posted by ladybug2203 
help my 4 year old wont stop playing with poop
October 30, 2014
Thank god this will never be my life

Http://parents.berkeley.edu/advice/potty/poopplay.html
Re: help my 4 year old wont stop playing with poop
October 30, 2014
Urgh. Even animals don't do that. two faces puking

More proof that kyds are pretty fucking vile.
October 30, 2014
But at least he won't be out of a job later on, he can have a wonderful career cleaning out septic tanks!

This is a little off the subject but I just have to say they caught the Pennsylvania fugitive who was wearing Attends. Sometimes, I wonder if they actually wanted to catch him. Can you imagine the smell from the Attends (he ate tuna, so Tuna Shit!):BS, the strong cigarettes, and how I am sure he has not showered? Any police car they put him in would be hopelessly stunk up.
October 30, 2014
Hey Mr. N -

You read tech stuff, yes?

Here's an awesome vid about the Chicago Sewer System thumbs upwink

http://mediaburn.org/video/chicago-slices-raw-deep-tunnel-project-2/

No, I haven't been on the tour myself. And I would probably get freaked out about being 33 storeys / 300 some feet underground. YIKES!
It's an interesting vid anyway, cuts out a few mins in, then restarts. "Raw" video as it says. But then it proceeds and the facility guy / Chief Op. Eng. of this plant - you can tell he's very well versed in it all and very well spoken. It's an excellent presentation. And quite intriguing stuff. People come from all over the world to study it.

I saw some other 'sewer story' once - IIRC it was about the NYC sewers - one thing that stuck out to me on that one - what they *most hate* are "Q Tips". Alot of people throw these down the toilet and with certain 'grates' installed in the system - they go into the 'holes' like darts into a dartboard - and choke these drains up.

That was a more 'gross' thing. Might've been a PBS Documentary. This vid here - there's nothing gross, it's 'tech stuff'. 17.5K HP motors on the pumps! AWESOME!

Moar Interesting Sewer Stories - Google "London Fat Bergs". Ooof. That's rather unpleasant.

Anyway, for you various Tech Geeks out there - it's all interesting stuff.

I just watched part of the above again - and was reminded of a few thoughts -

One, - we have *way too much* water here. They don't know what to do with it! All sorts of complex public works have been done. It's STILL not enough! Which means - TOO MANY PEOPLE!!! All systems are grossly overloaded. Two - why don't I have a "Neil"? Notice this guy's Henchman. Neil. Smirking in the background and looking slightly dangerous. Why don't I have a Neil? I need to get one!

None of these people would even EXIST - but for all the SHIT.
And here in This Swamp - all the water. It's everywhere . And how skewed is it that other places are in perpetual drought? Artificial environments. Too many people.
October 31, 2014
Life's good being childfree because a CF person doesn't have a kid making caca wall murals in their house turning them off eating chocolate pudding and chocolate frosted cake.
November 02, 2014
Almost every day he'll hide somewhere, reach into his diaper and start playing. Sometimes he just squishes it in his hands, but other times, like when he is in bed, he smeatrs himself with poop from head to toe.

Kill me. Now.

IMO, any kyd who does this has to be an autard or some other kind of tard. "Sensory issues" and whatnot. I have Asperger's but would just as soon lose an arm as touch shit. Normal humans have a built-in aversion to the bacteria-laden brown smelly stuff. BECAUSE IT CAN MAKE YOU SICK. If you lack that aversion, something is seriously wrong. Let Darwin handle the little sickos.

In any case, glad it's not my life.
November 02, 2014
trance formation usa
Almost every day he'll hide somewhere, reach into his diaper and start playing. Sometimes he just squishes it in his hands, but other times, like when he is in bed, he smeatrs himself with poop from head to toe.

Kill me. Now.

IMO, any kyd who does this has to be an autard or some other kind of tard. "Sensory issues" and whatnot. I have Asperger's but would just as soon lose an arm as touch shit. Normal humans have a built-in aversion to the bacteria-laden brown smelly stuff. BECAUSE IT CAN MAKE YOU SICK. If you lack that aversion, something is seriously wrong. Let Darwin handle the little sickos.

In any case, glad it's not my life.

This.

If the kyd's still wearing diapers during the day at 4, something's wrong with either the kyd or the parenting or (likely) both…shit-smearing notwithstanding.

I have "sensory issues" and have never voluntarily touched shit of any kind. Fecal smearing is NOT normal and is indicative of a severe problem.
November 02, 2014
This is what I don't get about kyds with sensory issues playing with and smearing their own shit. I would think that the smell and taste would be amplified, thus making it even worse for them to go near.

Something is most definitely wrong with this kyd, and mooo had better look into a good therapist to have it figured out. The kyd shouldn't even be in diapers at his age.

All I can say is, "Thank Goddess this is not my life!"
November 02, 2014
Some of these kids playing with their shit are going to give shit covered tips as grownups! two faces puking
http://thebitchywaiter.com/2014/10/its-official-fecal-covered-tip-really-stinks.html
November 02, 2014
I too am autistic but find shit properly repulsive.

I agree that those who do not find shit repulsive have a fundamental flaw and are Darwin rejects.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 02, 2014
Or they'll end up as a pre--teen in the ER with a C-Diff infection. I shudder to think how shitley managed that one, because clearly her cunt of a mother hasn't taught her about proper hygiene.
November 04, 2014
Some brats just won't learn. They are chronically disgusting. I'd hate to be in school with this shit!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 06, 2014
This kyd should get together with the 12 year old who refuses to shit in another post... Show her how much FUN it is to take a dump!!!

:GOMIIMOG
November 06, 2014
I saw a product in Pet Smart called "Stool NO". It's purpose it to make a dog's poop so disgusting to a poop-eating dog that he will stop consuming it. (So glad our dog didn't have this issue two faces puking)

This lady should make a bee-line to the nearest pet supply store.
November 06, 2014
starbelly
This kyd should get together with the 12 year old who refuses to shit in another post... Show her how much FUN it is to take a dump!!!

:GOMIIMOG

waving hellolarious waving hellolarious
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login