Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Something seems off about this...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Something seems off about this...
November 18, 2014
blondie
rifor
Is it just me that doesn't understand why losing a newborn is generally seen as more tragic than losing the mother? I guess I've just never really understood "blood ties". I don't think I could love something so much that I've only just met. To me it would be more like "Oh well, that was a waste of 9 months!" My wife dying on the other hand, someone I have chosen to love and not had thrust in my lap, thats a different story altogether. So I just can't bring myself to show pity for a lost baby. I really am of the mindset, "just have another one". Maybe its for the best I have no breeding inclinations.

Real breeders only commit to someone so they can breed. I don't believe they feel "love" the same way that sane people do. Many people believe the only reason to get married is to have kids. It is just a step toward breeding. There are those who can't connect with the kind of love we might have for non-relatives, and loving a person for who they really are as a person not for what they can do for us. It's a mental and emotional limitation that plenty of people have. They say they never knew love until they bred, and it is true, but they still don't know love, they know instinct much like any animal programmed to protect their young. I'm not sure why so many of humans never developed beyond that.

I have zero tolerance for someone trying to tell me I can't truly be close to my partner if I didn't breed with them and it has happened. I tell them the above truth.

This x1000!!! I have a hard time understanding how these parents can say that they didn't know love before babby with a straight face. Shouldn't the love between two adults precede babby? Shouldn't that love be the foundation of your family?

Also, Clapton sounds like a fucking asshole with more than a healthy dose of The Spectrum.
November 18, 2014
navi8orgirl
From one comment:

His wife actually died of an aneurysm in her sleep, not during childbirth. They had to do an emergency C-section to try and save their son, but he had complications, not enough brain activity, not breathing, etc., and died 4 days after. This was reported by a family member on Reddit.

And while I like Clapton's music, I loathe that song. So seemingly phony and smarmy....then after reading the mother's side of the story I know it was phony...he wanted a baybeee, she gets inpig, he wants out. Kid grows and makes noise and is basically annoying as fuck, he wants out. Kid runs through an open window and falls 57 stories, he is all sadz.

And is this the wife he left in order to marry George Harrison's wife? Or is it her? Because if it is, then I don't have much sympathy for her.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
November 18, 2014
paragon schnitzophonic
navi8orgirl
From one comment:

His wife actually died of an aneurysm in her sleep, not during childbirth. They had to do an emergency C-section to try and save their son, but he had complications, not enough brain activity, not breathing, etc., and died 4 days after. This was reported by a family member on Reddit.

And while I like Clapton's music, I loathe that song. So seemingly phony and smarmy....then after reading the mother's side of the story I know it was phony...he wanted a baybeee, she gets inpig, he wants out. Kid grows and makes noise and is basically annoying as fuck, he wants out. Kid runs through an open window and falls 57 stories, he is all sadz.

And is this the wife he left in order to marry George Harrison's wife? Or is it her? Because if it is, then I don't have much sympathy for her.

It's the next bint, after George Harrison's wife.
November 18, 2014
Thanks Navi. I will add that when this woman was in pig, he was very much married to Patti Boyd, at least according to her book. Boyd admits she was young and screwed up herself and she grew up unwanted by her mother and was a back-of-the-coucher.

You wouldn't believe the misogynist reviews on Amazon. One nasty dude keeps insisting that Boyd was the problem in the relationship because "she enabled him." Hello, she eventually dumped him because he fathered a chyyyyld with another woman. How exactly is this "enabling" him. He was the one who knocked this woman up.

**Boyd was CL rather than CF. She and Clapton were doing fertility treatments around the time he knocked up Conor's Mommy.
November 23, 2014
bell_flower
This is what some other articles have to say about the cause of death:

On August 26, Ashley, age 30, shared publicly on her Facebook page a photo of the couple's legs and feet with a tiny pair of shoes between them with the words, "Coming Soon," one week after their seven-year wedding anniversary. Lennon, their first child was due February 22, 2015, but arrived some three-and-a-half months prematurely on November 8, 2014 after a traumatic health event for Ashley forced doctors to perform an emergency C-section.

Update: This story initially incorrectly tied Ashley Picco's C-section to her passing away. In fact the health event that caused the C-section was responsible. On Thursday Morning, Chris Picco wrote online: "There are a number of stories circulating about the cause of Ashley's death and I wanted to share that the results of the examination are not complete yet. What we know is Ashley passed peacefully. As information becomes available, I will do my best to share. Thank you for your

Source: http://spectrummagazine.org/blog/2014/11/13/chris-picco-loses-wife-and-son-only-days-apart

I read somewhere else that she died in her sleep after the c-section.

Calling him a murderer is a bit hasty at this point, IMO. And the press is quoting his FB posts after his son died. The updates only address his son, but it's possible he wrote other updates about his wife when she passed away. It's possible he wrote equally-emotional posts about his wife three days prior, but the media did not quote those posts.

Maybe she had a pre-existing condition that made pregnancy inadvisable, but she could have been seemingly-healthy and had something go wrong. Somebody has to be the one percent, ya know?

I'm totally down with trashing memorial funds. Now when people die, some kind of internet based begging fund appears shortly thereafter. You can't read one of these stories without stumbling on yet another fund. It's unseemly for people to be begging and trying to pick people's pockets after a tragedy.

ETA: And naming your kid "Lennon" should be a crime.

There are times and places where people genuinely need help with end time expenses. If my stepfather had not had a tiny insurance policy I would have been in that boat. When my mother passed, he had to get help from the Catholic Church.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 23, 2014

There are times and places where people genuinely need help with end time expenses.

I understand that. The problem is, how many of these internet beg-a-thons are really legitimate? How about Jennifer Perillo, who allowed GFG to pimp her "dire financial straits" on the web? GFG made it sound as if Jenny and her kyds were penniless and were about to lose their home and their health insurance coverage. (Because Mikey didn't put Jenny's name on the apartment, probably by design.) GFG said Jenny was ineligible for Social Security widow's benefits, (true, because she worked) but she neglected to mention the kids were eligible for HEFTY SSA payments until they turn 18.

Months later, $80,000 was raised, Jenny moves into a new luxury apartment and buys a house in upstate NY. Another food blogger had a house fire and raised a bunch of money, when it was later revealed that she had homeowner's insurance.

I just hate how every death and lack-of-planning situation turns into a beg-a-thon. In my city not long ago some Fundy woman who was in her early 30's and was about to birth her 5th or 6th chyyyld died of an aneurysm. (This is one of the reasons why pregnasty can be risky...a certain percentage of people have aneurysms and pregnasty increases blood volume will often cause them to burst.) The internet begging fund was incredible...I think the dude got over $100,000. There reaches a point where it goes past a helping hand to enrichment and I think it's trashy.

Anyone who is going to birth kids needs to have a backup plan (and life insurance) if something happens to the person who is supposed to raise the kids, either physically or financially.

Rant off.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login