Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm sh*tting myself. Does that mean labor is getting ready to start?

Posted by Dorisan 
I'm sh*tting myself. Does that mean labor is getting ready to start?
November 15, 2014
Man oh man :crz The things you learn and are glad to never experience. If I get the squirts, it's because I need to cut back on the dairy products.

LINK
Re: I'm sh*tting myself. Does that mean labor is getting ready to start?
November 15, 2014
Mine seems happens right before and right after my monthly. Damn reproduction system I don't need making my life more icky.
November 15, 2014
beezle
Mine seems happens right before and right after my monthly. Damn reproduction system I don't need making my life more icky.

For me, during. Stupid body. Still, I'd rather have once a month than avoid it for 9 months and have them together with a baby.
November 15, 2014
Weird that this late in life, I'm picking up this new knowledge. Being a parent never interested me, so I sailed through all those years being blissfully ignorant about all the f* up things that happen when you are pregnant. Now, I'm sitting here going "OMG, that really happens to pregnant women? How can they put themselves through such horrors?"

That seems to me to be an indication that childfreedom is an orientation for me - I'm wired that way - because of my absolute disinterest and detachment from anything relating to pregnancy and parenting. I wasn't interested in being a parent, had zero interest in kids, didn't even care to learn anything about the process. Now, when I come across such details, I am absolutely appalled and feel like I dodged a very nasty process.
November 15, 2014
Wow... And something else! Why even bring that up? You can look online for extensive information on breeding. You can't even get away from the breeding topic online! Hell, you fucking sniffle, look it up on any self diagnosis site, and you're pregnant. You don't need to tell everyone about your gastrointestinal distress.
November 15, 2014
catharsist
Wow... And something else! Why even bring that up? You can look online for extensive information on breeding. You can't even get away from the breeding topic online! Hell, you fucking sniffle, look it up on any self diagnosis site, and you're pregnant. You don't need to tell everyone about your gastrointestinal distress.

Wellll, that is a mommy site. I guess the moos hang together and commiserate. smile rolling left righteyes2

I hang out on the dysfunctional Issues With In-laws (and family of origin) side of the board, getting my daily dose of trainwreck and validation that I'm not the only person in the world with a f* up family. However, when discussions on other boards get lots of traffic, a header pops up on the top of the page, as if to say "hey! c'mere and look a this crazy shit!"

I need to resist the urge. Invariably, what one finds is truly disturbing or vomitous :lips
November 15, 2014
I'm not saying that an individual shouldn't say anything if they have problems, I'm just saying that if you have a medical question, don't ask a SAHM that wouldn't qualify to clean toilets. Google that shit in medical journals.
November 15, 2014
catharsist
I'm not saying that an individual shouldn't say anything if they have problems, I'm just saying that if you have a medical question, don't ask a SAHM that wouldn't qualify to clean toilets. Google that shit in medical journals.

Aaand of course that piques my curiosity ...

::heads off to Google:::

....later

Yump, the CDC, WHO, WebMD and NHS all have specific sub-sites that address issues of pregnancy-related health issues.

Now, are those the kind of sites I would check? You bet. But, you don't get udder rubs there, just dry, factual information.

I think the moo in that thread is just waiting for an opportunity to be able to describe the shits in more detail. She's already informed everyone of the number of times it has happened.
November 15, 2014
Speaking of cleaning toilets ~

I did the downstairs one the other day and GAWD was it a MESS! No, not gross - lime scale build up. Hard water. I literally took this old letter opener to the pot to scrape it out. ERG.

I Googled this all too! How can I fix it? I even tried salt + vinegar. The trick to that is to get the pot completely empty and then put salt + vinegar soaked paper towels on it so it can 'sink in'.

Took the trouble to try that too. Got out a big bucket to throw water in to flush it that way because it empties and does not refill. Sprinkled salt on limey areas. Carefully laid on vinegar paper towels.

And right down they slid, anyway.

smile rolling left righteyes2

Then I tried scraping (with the old letter opener) and then I gave up. With the though of - Well - it's better than it was ~

It's clean anyway.

A positive thing - I also cleaned that sink and took it partially apart. There's a prong in the drain meant to catch things - I know about this now - plumbers don't want you to know, ha. So I thought - yeah - Ima do all this / thorough cleaning, got out plastic bags and more paper towels and the needle nose pliers to clean that puppy -

And there was nothing. It was perfectly clean! You cannot know how ridiculously HAPPY! this made me! smiling smiley

Ooooo - it just comes to me - maybe I should get one of those toilet cleaning disks that you hang in the tank or goes over the pot rim.
I need to write this down -

Well, that's my recent Toilet Story grinning smiley

I rarely get the runs, I try to eat (reasonably) healthy. I ate some Entenman's donuts the other day - I think they gave me constipation, if anything.

Not even Taco Bell gives me the runs. Touch wood, I must have a fairly good system. Odd things will cause the digestives to go wonky though.

I don't think I can drink pop anymore. It makes me nauseated.

I'll raise my hand to dairy issues also! :1wv

I don't eat much of that though. However - I do like ice cream. Did. I just can't really process it now. Oooof. I mean Pooooot!
Might be a useful tip for others - I have found that these "Gelatos" - I can take them with no issue. Notice too on many 'ice creams' - they're loaded full of chemicals and are not even "ice Cream" AT ALL! Many say, in fine print, things like 'Frozen Dairy - like desert'. Blarg.
Gelatos and 'natural' ice creams I can still take.

Yogurt I cannot eat AT ALL. My Jah is that stuff GROSS! That's an INSTANTANEOUS stomach ache for me right there.
VOM IT! IMO yogurt *tastes like barf* too!

I rarely get the runs. I'm pretty regular. Aren't you glad that I shared that with you? Ha.

Yes this can go serious though too - you don't want 'this system' screwed up. I've had constipation episodes where I was thinking - this must be what it's like to give birth! Hey - I *am* "shitting a loaf" too! ERG. NO! DO NOT WANT!!!

And then you look in the toilet and it's not all that big at all. Sooooo - if you can't handle that - dropping a watermelon sized flesh loaf is COMPLETELY out of the question!
I forgot the last time I had diarrhea, but I suffer from the opposite.

I had to take a course of antibiotics for a kidney infection. The side effect was giving birth to a giant fudge baby that tore on the way out. This was two years ago. It still hurts today. It got better,and it tore again. The antibiotics taken in my childhood for perennial ear infections never done this. Antibiotics saved my life, but destroyed my rectum.
November 16, 2014

No, not gross - lime scale build up. Hard water. I literally took this old letter opener to the pot to scrape it out. ERG.

Totally off topic tip: If you have an old porcelain toilet with hard water stains, you can use a brick to scrub them off. The brick is hard enough to scrub off the lime but not hard enough to scratch the porcelain.

You can't do that with a fiberglass toilet though. CLR is your friend.
Lately it seems that whenever I go on vacation, I invariably get a case of the shits at some point during the trip. Then again my choices lately are off the beaten path, so I bring it on myself.

Anyways, I guess doing a google search for diarrhea while pregnant was too much work for this woman and instead took the easy way out and asked other moos(and get a bit of attention too as a bonus)
I am shitting myself? Does that mean that I have eaten too much Mexican food?

(Sorry, couldn't resist)
November 16, 2014
Bell Flower - a brick? Wow, really? Yes it is an 'oldie', will assume porcelain. OK - another thing I must write down!

Shy Lurker - LOL @ "Giant fudge baby" grinning smiley

And I believe - another thing I'm not quite sure of - if you get a 'tear' - I think this is called an "Anal Fissure" and can be fixed. It might go on for a time as it keeps opening up. I had this a few times too and looked up some info. You have to keep it clean, wash thoroughly, and then what I did was - put on some "Cortizone" cream. Fixed it right up thumbs upwink

Everybody - be sure to drink lots of water!!!

/end drift/ Back to the regularly scheduled Diarrhea programming.

Ha. Poo is funny. But not so much when you are sick or have issues. With us CF - at least our guts haven't been rearranged by a Giant FLESH Baby!

Yes that CAN really screw up your bowels! I used to work with this woman, she had to get some operation - I think from ovarian cysts - and the Doc told her when it was done - I was able to save the bowel. YIKES! She was like *thisclose* to a colostomy. ERG.

The WORST thing I saw - it was lately too, on some Birfin Stories thread on Jezebel. Some commenter said that they knew a teen girl who got pregnant and her Fundie Bible Thumpin parents would NOT allow an abortion. And - she wound up with not only a colostomy - paralyzed too and in a wheel chair.

doh face

Don't fool around with your guts! Keep parasites OUT!!!
November 16, 2014
bell_flower

No, not gross - lime scale build up. Hard water. I literally took this old letter opener to the pot to scrape it out. ERG.

Totally off topic tip: If you have an old porcelain toilet with hard water stains, you can use a brick to scrub them off. The brick is hard enough to scrub off the lime but not hard enough to scratch the porcelain.

You can't do that with a fiberglass toilet though. CLR is your friend.

Pumice is a slightly more gentle option than a brick.
Any of these items can do surface damage to your porcelain veneer, that can result in worse issues for cleaning in future.
My mom actually thought she just needed to poo when she went into labor with my bro. (I was only 3 at the time but remember it vividly). We were home alone in the country and she was trying to convince me she wasn't in terrible pain. I asked why she didn't just have the baby on the toilet! bouncing and laughing

I was such a shit.
Spent part of the day yesterday looking at childbirth vids out of morbid curiousity..... Every single one of them caused me to pat myself on the back for not having any parasites. Nothing has changed, I was totally disgusted and grossed out by the amount of blood and poop the moos shited out of their ass as they pushed out gigantic parasites from their bodies. Unfortunately the labor process itself rarely empties out the bowels, but pushing out a huge watermelon sure will!

Someone should inform this ignoramus that not only will she have the squirts now, pre-labor, but she'll be shitting all over herself in the labor and delivery room as her sphincter takes one hell of a beating!
November 19, 2014
nowhinybrat
Spent part of the day yesterday looking at childbirth vids out of morbid curiousity..... Every single one of them caused me to pat myself on the back for not having any parasites. Nothing has changed, I was totally disgusted and grossed out by the amount of blood and poop the moos shited out of their ass as they pushed out gigantic parasites from their bodies. Unfortunately the labor process itself rarely empties out the bowels, but pushing out a huge watermelon sure will!

Someone should inform this ignoramus that not only will she have the squirts now, pre-labor, but she'll be shitting all over herself in the labor and delivery room as her sphincter takes one hell of a beating!

I've done that before! Sometimes when I'm super depressed (this happens once in a blue moon) and feel like I need a pick me up, I'll turn on some good old morbid shit like that and then be like "I have a lot of issues, sure, but I don't have THOSE issues." I swear to god its a life changing experience. I love myself more just thinking about how I'm not dumb enough to be them. I remember a video where a woman was like "MY ASS HURTS!" While screaming and crying. I got a chuckle. I think I'm slowly conditioning myself to be a sadist and I'm not sure what I think about that. bouncing and laughing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login